• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legends Regigigas - Pokemon Warriors Creation Thread

Pick a Pokemon to be Playable Character

• Tsareena

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Toxicitry

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I think the reason everyone is so quite is that glitch that happened made everyone confused. Well here is a new job posting, all previous postings are still used so dont worry you dont need to repost these things. Though you may resubmit those if you like.

Job 27
Submit a Flying and Grounded Fodder Pokemon
Submit a Pokemon used as fodder capable of flight and one that runs on the ground, submit what they do as attacks.

Job 28
Submit an Electric Type Pokemon
Sunmit a Pokemon of the Electric Type, describe how they would play out and why they should be included, no mythicals, legendaries, and Gen 1 Pokemon.

Job 29
Submit an Electric Type Themed Battlefeild
Submit an Electric Type themed Battlefeild, describe the gimmicks, structure, and lore behind this Battlefeild. Do not make it Regileki themed although it can be mentioned in passing.

Along side this there is also voting for the following lists

Elite:
Illumise
Treevant
Whirlipede

Playable:
Cryogonal
Sigilyth
Rotom

Battlefield:
Skytop Monastery
Great Roost
Above the Clouds

Vote for your top 3 in each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I think the reason everyone is so quite is that glitch that happened made everyone confused. Well here is a new job posting, all previous postings are still used so dont worry you dont need to repost these things. Though you may resubmit those if you like.

Job 27
Submit a Flying and Grounded Fodder Pokemon
Submit a Pokemon used as fodder capable of flight and one that runs on the ground, submit what they do as attacks.

Job 28
Submit an Electric Type Pokemon
Sunmit a Pokemon of the Electric Type, describe how they would play out and why they should be included, no mythicals, legendaries, and Gen 1 Pokemon.

Job 29
Submit an Electric Type Themed Battlefeild
Submit an Electric Type themed Battlefeild, describe the gimmicks, structure, and lore behind this Battlefeild. Do not make it Regileki themed although it can be mentioned in passing.

Along side this there is also voting for the following lists

Elite:
Illumise
Treevant
Whirlipede

Playable:
Cryogonal
Sigilyth
Rotom

Battlefield:
Skytop Monastery
Great Roost
Above the Clouds

Vote for your top 3 in each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place
1. Illumise
2. Trevenant
3. Whirlipede

1. Rotom
2. Cryogonal
3. Sigilyph

1. Skytop Monastery
2. Great Roost
3. Above the Clouds

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job #27
Pokémon Name: Mudbray
Pokédex Number: #749
Generation of Origin: Generation VII
Pokémon Type: Ground
1637080957786.png

Being, well, basically a donkey, I think Mudbray would work well here. Having a couple of attacks based on kicking or charging would work, making it a pretty effective fodder Pokemon. Here's my ideas:

Mega Kick: Mudbray turns around, leaning on its front legs and violently kicking behind it.
High Horsepower: Mudbray gets on its back legs, before charging forward at some speed and slowing to a stop. It's not a particularly powerful attack, but it's pretty quick.

Pokémon Name: Archen
Pokédex Number: #566
Generation of Origin: Generation V
Pokémon Type: Rock/Flying

1637081145715.png

Archen, on the other hand, works well as a Fossil Pokemon fodder. Being the First Bird Pokemon, I think they're an interesting choice simply because of their unique visual design, not boiling down to either "eagle" or "dragon" in some way. Aside from that though, having a Rock typing works pretty well too, as maybe they're a lot slower than most Fodder Pokemon? Here's my ideas for attacks:

Ancient Power: Archen dives into the ground, pulling out a stone with its hardy beak, and then tosses it in front of them. It doesn't do much damage, but he's trying...
Bite: Archen uses its powerful beak to bite directly in front of it, doing quite surprising damage for a Fodder attack!
Wing Attack: Archen loops, quickly moving into a dive and attacking with its... wings. Big shock. Okay, jokes aside, this works well for Archen given that it does have claws in its wings and feet alike. The move has a lot of, well, movement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job #28
Pokémon Name: Magnezone
Pokédex Number: #462
Generation of Origin: Generation IV
Pokémon Type: Electric/Steel
1637081559904.png

I think Magnezone could be a clever opportunity to really play on the "flying saucer" aesthetic. Being unusual in that it's a Pokemon with the ability to fly, despite not being a Flying type, it's essentially acting as a "mothership" of sorts - being able to "create" Magnemites that will be able to move around it. I imagine it would be a powerful crowd control Pokemon, being able to create magnetic fields (as well as potentially create an electrical current between itself and the Magnemites around it?) but suffers in that it's actually not very strong without the Magnemites around it for support. Having the ability to also do things such as strike lightning around it with the lightning rod on its head, and perhaps even being able to pick up items/objects from a distance with a magnetically-based ability, it makes this unusual pick a pretty interesting one.

Job #29
Stage Name: Lightning Generator

1637082180315.png

I imagine this would be set within an ancient factory (in a similar vein to how the Bug-type arena is set within an ancient laborotory.) The idea is, this factory would store and generate electricity by harnessing the power of lightning, that would then be stored in the batteries for use as needed in tech and the like. All of the platforms, interestingly, are suspended by what look like wires, and are made of metallic mesh - with the "borders" appearing similarly to a coiled electromagnet, and having a magnetic field around it, whilst the background is dimly lit, but seems to be made up of hundreds of giant batteries, with there being water below that's flooded the area. The area, being full of electricity due to its means of generation, is popular with Electric-type Pokemon - for instance, there's quite a lot of Chinchou and Lanturns in the water below.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
I'm also describing a new thing called Discussions on how this thread is going.

Discussion 1
How is the Roster so far
What do you think of the Roster of Playable Pokemon, if you want you could also describe how you personally think of each inclusion and any ideas for future jobs.

Discussion 2
How would you structure the map
I want this region to feel like a real place and have each lo ation interconnected to one another, with the locations so far what do you think the map would look like.

Discussion 3
Story and Personalities
With some new additions to the roster how do you think they would play out in the story, both personality wise and lore wise.
1. I think that the roster having "oddball" picks is a good idea, as having only the popular picks might make it feel stale and a little boring. However, I feel like the roster as a whole seems to be full of too many "nobodies," in a sense - that is, Pokemon that have really cool concepts and such, but seem a little... unknown. I'd say that having a healthy mix of well-known and lesser-known Pokemon would work well - for instance, Pokken had picks like Garchomp, Decidueye (who was popular at the time), Braixen and Mewtwo, all of which I'd personally argue are more popular than some of our picks thus far. In a sense, not every character can be Aegislash if you get my drift?

2. Personally, I'd have it that Ragrok is split into two regions, and similarly to (for instance,) Hyrule, it takes basic cues from actual geography - for example, a desert region might be adjecent to the mountains (which explains why very little rainfall occurs,) which also in themselves contain caverns and the like. However, hard-limiting ourselves to realistic geography might not work in some cases.

3. Lemme list below.

• Snivy could potentially be based on their Pokemon Mystery Dungeon appearance/personality? I'm not really sure here...
  • Drifblim, I'm not sure on. Open to suggestions here!
  • Wooloo is probably the idiot who unintentionally thinks of really good ideas. Being that it just rolls around, Wooloo is probably the one that's the most fun to be with, but at the same time, really cares about his friends. I think a cool running joke could be that it's particularly good at styling afros on literally every single concievable thing it comes across, too?
  • Gengar is totally the crazed trickster of the group. He's creepy - everyone around him sort of keeps a slight distance, always keeping an eye on him. And after all, it makes sense - sometimes he'll sink into the shadows and burst out of walls just to scare people. Even so, though, he's a little like Skull Kid in that, well... he just wants to have fun with people, but people don't trust him, so he actually feels really alone.
  • Porygon², I imagine, acts a little like a cross between Fi from Skyward Sword, and Aigis from Persona 3 - acting as a sort of "digital assistant" who does have a personality, but is mostly defined by their code-based nature as a whole. This allows them to be exceptionally intelligent and strategic, but means their interactions can be unintentionally really funny with, well, actual people.
  • Rayquaza is probably the pissed-off demigod archetype, being powerful, and fully aware of it. Despite being kinda a ****, people respect Rayquaza purely based on the fact that it's powerful, but very little else - nobody really likes him, and slowly, he begins to realise that over the course of the story. By the end, he's likely reconsiled his differences with others, and learned to see those around him as equals.
  • Deoxys is, if nothing else, the brooding type - most like Gigyas from the Mother series. Arriving on Earth from deep space, it has absolutely no understanding of Pokemon or their culture, having spent its entire life alone. However, as time passes, it begins to undergo a crisis, wondering about its own identity, and if it's truly right to eliminate a whole world of sentient beings purely for the sake of personal growth. By the time of its defeat, its willing to help in the fight against Regigigas, but at the end of the game, it leaves the group and heads back to space - thought to be in search of other sentient life in the universe.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over out of all Pokemon Illumise I'd the winner, Skytop Monastery is our Flying Type Battlefeild and with that our first encounter with Raging Regigigas and Rotom is our next Pokemon.

Now voting for the other jobs, all fodder entires will automatically get in due to something else

Job 30 Vote for an Eeeveelution
Every game needs an Eeveelution, and we will select 2 to be in this game, vote for you top 4 of this list and the top 2 will be selected as playable Pokemon

Eevee
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon
Sylveon

Luxray
Manetric
Magnezone

Vote for you top 3 of each, you may vote fro you own in 2nd or 3rd place

Great Thunderspire
Lightning Generator

Pick which you would rather have and why personally.

Job 31
Submit an Arena for Regileki
Create a small Battlefeild that is dedicated for Regileki, describe the structure, what trials you may or may not face, and the battle with Regileki herself (yes I'm making Regileki and Resteel female, that's just a funny headcanon I have)

Job 32
Submit a Grass Type Pokemon
Submit a Grass Type Pokemon, it can be anyone except a Starter, from Gen 5, Mythical, and Legendary, Ultra Beasts are allowed though.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over out of all Pokemon Illumise I'd the winner, Skytop Monastery is our Flying Type Battlefeild and with that our first encounter with Raging Regigigas and Rotom is our next Pokemon.

Now voting for the other jobs, all fodder entires will automatically get in due to something else

Every game needs an Eeveelution, and we will select 2 to be in this game, vote for you top 4 of this list and the top 2 will be selected as playable Pokemon

Eevee
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon
Sylveon

Luxray
Manetric
Magnezone

Great Thunderspire
Lightning Generator

Job 31
Create a small Battlefeild that is dedicated for Regileki, describe the structure, what trials you may or may not face, and the battle and moveset with Regileki herself (yes I'm making Regileki and Registeel female, that's just a funny headcanon I have)

Job 32
Submit a Grass Type Pokemon, it can be anyone except a Starter, from Gen 5, Mythical, and Legendary, Ultra Beasts are allowed though.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion

Eevee
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon
Sylveon

Luxray
Manetric
Magnezone

Great Thunderspire
Lightning Generator

Job 31
Create a small Battlefeild that is dedicated for Regileki, describe the structure, what trials you may or may not face, and the battle with Regileki herself (yes I'm making Regileki and Resteel female, that's just a funny headcanon I have)

Job 32
1. Luxray
2. Magnezone
3. Manetric

1. Great Thunderspire
2. Lightning Generator

I think the idea of a gigantic spire, constantly being struck by lightning, seems like it could be really cool if included. The idea of lightning being a hazard is clever too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job #30
1. Sylveon
2. Umbreon
3. Espeon
4. Vaporeon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job #31
Arena Names: Remnants of the Ancient Radio Facility
The spire/factory in question is simply the tip of the iceberg. This Arena, buried deep within, acts as a radio facility - being wide open, and with various transmissions in Morse Code being heard from different speakers. It's implied that Regileki has been feeding from the radio waves here, as well as the electricity powering it from the stage above - and it's able to draw electricity from the various pieces of equipment as needed. Whilst this Arena does take the form of a large circle, a gigantic radio tower has toppled in roughly the centre, which means there's only three "paths" to the other side.

Job #32
Pokémon Name: Kartana
Pokédex Number: #798
Pokémon Type: Grass/Steel

1637085712011.png

Being an Ultra Beast, Kartana could have a similar origin and role to Buzzwole. Unlike Buzzwole, however, I imagine Kartana could have a very interesting playstyle, allowing it to fold itself as needed given its paper-like nature. For instance, the idea of being able to fly by folding itself into a paper plane is pretty fun! It's notable in that it's very much a glass cannon - being able to move intensely quickly, and deal pretty sizable damage by slashing opponents, but lacking significantly in defensive power compared to other Pokemon. Notably - it's actually one of the lightest Pokemon of all!

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1. Luxray
2. Magnezone
3. Manetric

1. Great Thunderspire
2. Lightning Generator

I think the idea of a gigantic spire, constantly being struck by lightning, seems like it could be really cool if included. The idea of lightning being a hazard is clever too.

Job #30
Pokémon Name: Sylveon
Pokédex Number: #700
Generation of Origin: Generation VI
Pokémon Type: Fairy

View attachment 337886

Voted the 6th most popular Pokemon of 2020, as well as being our first Fairy-type Pokemon, I think Sylveon has a lot of potential as an Eeveelution. Using the ribbon-like parts of its skin as prehensile weapons, it allows this Eeveelution to develop far past the quadrupedal limitations of other such Pokemon - as well as having a unique visual design compared to many of the others. Aside from this, giving it a special ability such as Cute Charm could allow other Pokemon to be unable to attack it - meaning it even has a unique, more defence/disarm focused playstyle compared to others, whilst not exactly being a tank or anything of the like.

Job #31
Arena Names: Remnants of the Ancient Radio Facility
The spire/factory in question is simply the tip of the iceberg. This Arena, buried deep within, acts as a radio facility - being wide open, and with various transmissions in Morse Code being heard from different speakers. It's implied that Regileki has been feeding from the radio waves here, as well as the electricity powering it from the stage above - and it's able to draw electricity from the various pieces of equipment as needed. Whilst this Arena does take the form of a large circle, a gigantic radio tower has toppled in roughly the centre, which means there's only three "paths" to the other side.

Job #32
Pokémon Name: Kartana
Pokédex Number: #798
Pokémon Type: Grass/Steel

View attachment 337887

Being an Ultra Beast, Kartana could have a similar origin and role to Buzzwole. Unlike Buzzwole, however, I imagine Kartana could have a very interesting playstyle, allowing it to fold itself as needed given its paper-like nature. For instance, the idea of being able to fly by folding itself into a paper plane is pretty fun! It's notable in that it's very much a glass cannon - being able to move intensely quickly, and deal pretty sizable damage by slashing opponents, but lacking significantly in defensive power compared to other Pokemon. Notably - it's actually one of the lightest Pokemon of all!

Eevee
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon
Sylveon

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Eevee
Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon
Sylveon

Luxray
Manetric
Magnezone

Great Thunderspire
Lightning Generator

Job 31
Create a small Battlefeild that is dedicated for Regileki, describe the structure, what trials you may or may not face, and the battle and moveset with Regileki herself (yes I'm making Regileki and Registeel female, that's just a funny headcanon I have)

Job 32
Sylveon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Jolteon

Luxray
Manectric
Magnezone

Great Thunderspire
Lightning Generator

Job 31:
Thunderspire Ruins

After diverting The Great Thunderspire's signal, it leads them to Regieleki's true location: Directly underneath the tower. The group is sent down to the Ruins via an automated system.

The ruins themselves are a massive cavernous laboratory, being very sleek and slim, with electricity flowing through various sea through tubes in the walls and floors. The main lab area is a circle, with computer terminals and work desks lining the edges. At the very end, a massive power generator lies, which has been keeping the building powered and working for all this time. As the group walks to it, an automated security system activates, asking them if they have the password. As they did not, it fights them. Using holograms, the group must solve puzzles using blocks, with the puzzle needing all blocks to be pushed into holes. After three rounds, with the difficulty getting progressively higher, the system short circuits, and the generator is revealed to be powered by Regieleki. Regieleki is freed, and the Thunderspire begins to collapse due to not having it's power source anymore. Regieleki is grateful to them for freeing it and agrees to help them, but wants to get warmed up first after being trapped for so long, and challenges them to a battle.

Regieleki
The battle takes place as Thunderspire Ruins is collapsing. As such, during the fight, debris will rain down from the ceiling. Regieleki uses this to it's advantage. Like Regirock, it follows patterns.
Pattern 1:
Regieleki will hop in the center. It will attempt to ram into the player with Extreme Speed, with Lock-On indicating it's trajectory just before the attack. Unlike Regirock, who physically had to move around, Regieleki zips around using the move. After using Extreme Speed a few times, it will zip back to the center.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will sometimes zoom into debris, shattering it and causing nearby players to be stunned. Extreme Speed also stuns the player if Regieleki hits them with it.
Pattern 2:
Regieleki will use Agility and be faster than the eye can see. It will stop briefly a few times, but will not attack. It's appearance is denoted by some crackling of electricity in the spot it will appear in.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will use Thunderbolt occasionally, meaning players will have to be more wary of where it'll appear. Thunderbolt fires straight ahead of it, in a straight line.
Pattern 3:
Regieleki will zip to just in front of the generator entrance, and fire off Zap Cannons randomly across the room, Lock-On indicating it's attack area once more. It will stand still during this time, giving ample opportunity to strike it. It's Zap Cannons have less range and power than Regirock's, but can still sting.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will spin in place while using it occasionally, dealing damage to those around it. Zap Cannon also has slightly improved range.
Pattern 4:
Using Magnet Rise, it will levitate pieces of debris that become stuck in the floor that impede the player's way, as well as itself, and will proceed to throw them at the player, with Lock-On showing where they'll go. Regieleki will zip to the ground after using it, creating a stunning shock wave.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will summon more debris afterwards by striking the ceiling, making it so that the debris was never technically removed.
Pattern 5:
Regieleki will use Thunder, standing still and aiming a massive thunderbolt at where the player is. The player can dodge the strike, as it's position is indicated by Lock-On. Upon Thunder striking, a Rainstorm will be summoned, and Regieleki will gain a power surge, powering up it's attacks into their upgraded patterns. Regieleki can also accidentally strike itself, stunning it for a bit.

After losing 3/4 of it's health, it will use Magnet Rise and levitate the entire room, causing the floor to fly out into the sky. Bits fall off onto the ground below, creating a small group of floating rocks. Debris will stop appearing, and the player must now master being able to jump from rock to rock in order to avoid falling to the ground. (Regieleki will save them from falling to the ground, but also deal some damage by zapping them with Thunder Shock in exchange, before putting them back.) Flying Pokemon can fly over the gaps, but have to be wary of going out of bounds, as they'll be zapped by the Thunder Cage set up around it as a barrier.

Regieleki will follow none of it's original patterns. It will instead hop from rock to rock, briefly stopping on each one, before firing off a Thunderbolt straight ahead. It can also stop on one platform and use Thrash, wildly running around and flailing, before stopping briefly to recover.

Upon defeat, the rocks will tumble to the ground, as Regieleki exerted too much power holding them up. However, as they fall, they are saved by an unknown figure (to be decided later) and placed outside the ruined tower. Regieleki apologizes for it, being carried away, and agrees to help them with the pillar if they can awaken the other Titans. It points them to where it is, before wandering off.

Job 32:
Decidueye

1637099352308.png

Decidueye is a Grass/Ghost type Pokemon introduced in Generation Vll. In this game, Decidueye would function more as a sniper type character. It's special ability, Shadow Sneak, lets it sink into the shadows, allowing it to strike when the time is right.

Note: Other ideas I'll add later, I don't have time to put in all my ideas right now

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Sylveon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Jolteon

Luxray
Manectric
Magnezone

Great Thunderspire
Lightning Generator

Job 31:
Thunderspire Ruins

After diverting The Great Thunderspire's signal, it leads them to Regieleki's true location: Directly underneath the tower. The group is sent down to the Ruins via an automated system.

The ruins themselves are a massive cavernous laboratory, being very sleek and slim, with electricity flowing through various sea through tubes in the walls and floors. The main lab area is a circle, with computer terminals and work desks lining the edges. At the very end, a massive power generator lies, which has been keeping the building powered and working for all this time. As the group walks to it, an automated security system activates, asking them if they have the password. As they did not, it fights them. Using holograms, the group must solve puzzles using blocks, with the puzzle needing all blocks to be pushed into holes. After three rounds, with the difficulty getting progressively higher, the system short circuits, and the generator is revealed to be powered by Regieleki. Regieleki is freed, and the Thunderspire begins to collapse due to not having it's power source anymore. Regieleki is grateful to them for freeing it and agrees to help them, but wants to get warmed up first after being trapped for so long, and challenges them to a battle.

Regieleki
The battle takes place as Thunderspire Ruins is collapsing. As such, during the fight, debris will rain down from the ceiling. Regieleki uses this to it's advantage. Like Regirock, it follows patterns.
Pattern 1:
Regieleki will hop in the center. It will attempt to ram into the player with Extreme Speed, with Lock-On indicating it's trajectory just before the attack. Unlike Regirock, who physically had to move around, Regieleki zips around using the move. After using Extreme Speed a few times, it will zip back to the center.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will sometimes zoom into debris, shattering it and causing nearby players to be stunned. Extreme Speed also stuns the player if Regieleki hits them with it.
Pattern 2:
Regieleki will use Agility and be faster than the eye can see. It will stop briefly a few times, but will not attack. It's appearance is denoted by some crackling of electricity in the spot it will appear in.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will use Thunderbolt occasionally, meaning players will have to be more wary of where it'll appear. Thunderbolt fires straight ahead of it, in a straight line.
Pattern 3:
Regieleki will zip to just in front of the generator entrance, and fire off Zap Cannons randomly across the room, Lock-On indicating it's attack area once more. It will stand still during this time, giving ample opportunity to strike it. It's Zap Cannons have less range and power than Regirock's, but can still sting.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will spin in place while using it occasionally, dealing damage to those around it. Zap Cannon also has slightly improved range.
Pattern 4:
Using Magnet Rise, it will levitate pieces of debris that become stuck in the floor that impede the player's way, as well as itself, and will proceed to throw them at the player, with Lock-On showing where they'll go. Regieleki will zip to the ground after using it, creating a stunning shock wave.
Upgraded Pattern: Regieleki will summon more debris afterwards by striking the ceiling, making it so that the debris was never technically removed.
Pattern 5:
Regieleki will use Thunder, standing still and aiming a massive thunderbolt at where the player is. The player can dodge the strike, as it's position is indicated by Lock-On. Upon Thunder striking, a Rainstorm will be summoned, and Regieleki will gain a power surge, powering up it's attacks into their upgraded patterns. Regieleki can also accidentally strike itself, stunning it for a bit.

After losing 3/4 of it's health, it will use Magnet Rise and levitate the entire room, causing the floor to fly out into the sky. Bits fall off onto the ground below, creating a small group of floating rocks. Debris will stop appearing, and the player must now master being able to jump from rock to rock in order to avoid falling to the ground. (Regieleki will save them from falling to the ground, but also deal some damage by zapping them with Thunder Shock in exchange, before putting them back.) Flying Pokemon can fly over the gaps, but have to be wary of going out of bounds, as they'll be zapped by the Thunder Cage set up around it as a barrier.

Regieleki will follow none of it's original patterns. It will instead hop from rock to rock, briefly stopping on each one, before firing off a Thunderbolt straight ahead. It can also stop on one platform and use Thrash, wildly running around and flailing, before stopping briefly to recover.

Upon defeat, the rocks will tumble to the ground, as Regieleki exerted too much power holding them up. However, as they fall, they are saved by an unknown figure (to be decided later) and placed outside the ruined tower. Regieleki apologizes for it, being carried away, and agrees to help them with the pillar if they can awaken the other Titans. It points them to where it is, before wandering off.

Job 32:
Decidueye

View attachment 337900
Decidueye is a Grass/Ghost type Pokemon introduced in Generation Vll. In this game, Decidueye would function more as a sniper type character. It's special ability, Shadow Sneak, lets it sink into the shadows, allowing it to strike when the time is right.

Note: Other ideas I'll add later, I don't have time to put in all my ideas right now
Submit a Grass Type Pokemon, it can be anyone EXCEPT a Starter, from Gen 5, Mythical, and Legendary, Ultra Beasts are allowed though.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
You know what I just thought of, Mewtwo is canonically incapable of appearing in this game, he was made by Team Rocket just before the events of Red and Blue which wouldn't happen since they dint exist anymore, Porygon and Magearna could be developed earlier due to vagueness in their Pokedex entries, but Mewtwo is created canonically by a group that doesn't exist anymore if we were to potentially use Mewtwo how would we justify his apperance

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
You know what I just thought of, Mewtwo is canonically incapable of appearing in this game, he was made by Team Rocket just before the events of Red and Blue which wouldn't happen since they dint exist anymore, Porygon and Magearna could be developed earlier due to vagueness in their Pokedex entries, but Mewtwo is created canonically by a group that doesn't exist anymore if we were to potentially use Mewtwo how would we justify his apperance
I mean, Mystery Dungeon gave two ****s about that, so should we.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Here's my theory.

Ragrok, in this canon, is set in like some distant future after a non-descript event leading to the supposed extinction of the human race. With that in mind - what if Mewtwo were made back then? I mean, it's unlikely Mewtwo could feasibly die of old age. Maybe he's been flying around the world doing nothing in particular or something?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Those sound like good ideas

Hey how do you pronounceRagrok personally, I say it like Ro-Grok, how do you pronounce it

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I've been thinking of it as Rag-Rok to be honest, but I am English so I'm probably not thinking of this right
I did derive the name from Ragnarok, the nurse apocalypse, so that's probably a better way to pronounce it.

Hey how's that Wooloo moveset, you said you were going to do it 3 days ago and you went quiet on that, I'm making a Pikachu moveset soon so that our roster has some new updates.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
I did derive the name from Ragnarok, the nurse apocalypse, so that's probably a better way to pronounce it.

Hey how's that Wooloo moveset, you said you were going to do it 3 days ago and you went quiet on that, I'm making a Pikachu moveset soon so that our roster has some new updates.
Still working on it! It's taking a while longer than I hoped because college recently dumped a ****ton of media homework onto me, but I have a few of the rough concepts down and I'll post it when I get the chance to!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Still working on it! It's taking a while longer than I hoped because college recently dumped a ****ton of media homework onto me, but I have a few of the rough concepts down and I'll post it when I get the chance to!
Cool, Wooloo was going to be that problem child for us due to you know being a flipping sheep, again basically putting a cocco in hyrule warriors as a playable character.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Cool, Wooloo was going to be that problem child for us due to you know being a flipping sheep, again basically putting a cocco in hyrule warriors as a playable character.
I actually do have a basic idea for their moveset/character:

Wooloo is basically a bit of an airhead because she (I HC that this Wooloo is female lel) mostly relies on rolling around in order to perform attacks and the like. As a result of this, as well as constantly butting heads with things, she's a little ditzy, coming across as slightly stupid (a little like Boom Knuckles?) but occasionally puts out shockingly profound statements purely by accident. Also, she's like, really good at turning nearly anything into an afro.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I actually do have a basic idea for their moveset/character:

Wooloo is basically a bit of an airhead because she (I HC that this Wooloo is female lel) mostly relies on rolling around in order to perform attacks and the like. As a result of this, as well as constantly butting heads with things, she's a little ditzy, coming across as slightly stupid (a little like Boom Knuckles?) but occasionally puts out shockingly profound statements purely by accident. Also, she's like, really good at turning nearly anything into an afro.
Yeah and the sole idea I had for Wooloo wa that its meter attack would summon a flock of other Wooloo and other sheep and goat Pokemon to flood the screen and their adorableness will temporarily cause army Pokemon to ally and assist Wooloo, its closest thing to a gimmick is that Wooloo itself is very weak but it has an extremely quick meter recharge and so relies on summoning other sheep based Pokemon and using its adorableness to convince enemies to fight for it

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yeah and the sole idea I had for Wooloo wa that its meter attack would summon a flock of other Wooloo and other sheep and goat Pokemon to flood the screen and their adorableness will temporarily cause army Pokemon to ally and assist Wooloo, its closest thing to a gimmick is that Wooloo itself is very weak but it has an extremely quick meter recharge and so relies on summoning other sheep based Pokemon and using its adorableness to convince enemies to fight for it
It sounds too similar to Tsareena, the "make enemies work for you" idea

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-161.jpg

Bellosum
We lack a Gen 2 Pokemon, and of them Bellosum seems to be a pretty popular member of the Johto Region.

She would be unique in two reasons, first is that she has a moveset based on the sun and has various sun based abilities to assist her in boosting her abilities, secondly being based on a hula dance gives her the ability to use dancing based attacks making her quick and nimble.

downloadfile-159.jpg

Core of Thunder
High above or below the potential spire/factory respectively, this chamber consists of various metals forming together into a single chamber via magnetic waves. The team access this area by using the signals from the spire/factory to open this great metal arena. In it is a strange space resemble the insides of a perfect cube where magnetism cause the player to stick to walls, there are pads that change the magnetism that need to be manipulated to change the gravity of the area. All the while sparks fly over the place.

After hitting all the access points to turn off the electricity Regileki appears and is impressed with you freeing her (or it but I imagine her to have a feminine voice in my HC) but wishes to analyze us before letting us go to her pillar as she is a belive in statistics and the like.

Regileki attacks by using her electricity to spin the cube arena your in changing gravity, she uses this as well as sending electric pulses in light bolt, ring, and cube forms. As the fight goes on she begins to change the gravity even more and summon small explosive duplicates fo herself. When defeated she changes her statistics into favoring your party.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hey HC if this game has voice acting I imagine Regileki and Registeel to have feminine voices while the other 3 have masculine voices, would that sound weird

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
That's the reason I require potential lore with these battlefields, so that we have a good idea on how this story is structured with the potential ideas we have. I meand so far we head from a river battle in our hine village to protecting and becoming a hero among the bug types to Climbing a mountain, discovering a cave, heading out that cave to an oil feild, and find the sky high town that uses the oil feild and protect them from Raging Regigigas, that's I think how the story plays out so far
One thing I feel is that we should have an actual plot decided. It's hard to make plot based stuff in explanations when we have no idea how the **** the story in this game is actually progressing from start to end.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over

Luxray is our next playable Pokemon
Great Thunderspire is our next Electric Battlefield
Umbreon and Sylveon will be our playable Eeveelutions

Entries for the grass type playable character and the Reguleki Arena will continue for a few more hours

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Bellosum
Kartana
Which one would you rather have and why, think about it

If Kartana wins there may not be a future Ultra Beast Job

If Bellosum wins there may not be another Grass type job

Remnants of a Radio Facility
Thunderspire Ruins
Core of Thunder

Vote for your top 3 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place

Job 32
Submit a Water Type Pokemon
Submit a Pokemon of the Water typing, no Starters, Legendaries, or Mythicals.

Job 32
Sunmit an Ice Type Pokemon
Ice is the only type that doesn't have a rep in some way, submit an Ice Type Pokemon, no Mythicals Legendaries or Ultra Beasts.

Job 33
Submit a Grass Type Battlefeild
Submit a Battlefield themed around the Grass Type, be creative with this job as this one has the most possibilities, tell the structure, potential lore, and gimmicks.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
By the way, I am still working on the Wooloo thing, just as I mentioned a ton of homework came up so it might be delayed a few days. I'm really sorry...

I'm aware I am somewhat biased, but purely in terms of visual design, I feel like Belossom has quite a lot of similarities to Tsareena. Whilst they would, of course, play differently, I'm not sure how it would be recieved to have two Pokemon that are somewhat similar in appearance - and Kartana has a lot of potential in terms of his paper-like nature. However - I'd say that in terms of Ultra Beasts, by far it is incredibly important for us to include Zeraora, as he's become somewhat of the face of the Ultra Beasts as a whole. As for if we should have three Ultra Beasts, I leave up to the rest of you.

1. Core of Thunder
2. Remnants of a Radio Facility
3. Thunderspire Ruins

Job #32
Pokémon Name: Slowking
Pokédex Number: #199
Generation of Origin: Generation II
Pokémon Type: Water/Psychic

1637182949914.png

Given that we don't yet have a Gen II character, this could be a really funny one. The idea of him being the king of his own army (a little like Kohga in Age of Calamity) is quite fun, with it having Slowpokes as fodder and Slowbros as Elites - but the running joke is, the king is too laid back to notice that his entire army is being eaten alive by the various Shellders around the place. As you can imagine, Slowking would have these Shellders as weapons - as well as using his various Water/Psychic abilities to his advantage - but showing his laid-back, seemingly unconcerned personality throughout.

Job #33
Pokémon Name: Vanilluxe
Pokédex Number: #584
Pokémon Type: Ice

1637182705836.png

The funny ice cream. It's been a running theme that we need more well-known Pokemon, so I think that "the ice cream people always complain about" would be a good choice for something like this. Some Pokemon fans have made their distain for this Pokemon clear, seeing it as an unoriginal concept - but here, it could be pretty fun, being able to create snowstorms around itself as well as having a mechanic where it can use the snow on its own body as a weapon - but loses it if overused!

Job #33
Arena Name: Reeds of the Great Lake
1637183213594.png

Set amongst the shallows of the Lake of Ragrok, this specific stage is set amongst a group of incredibly high reeds all around the place. These are actually quite interesting, as this specific stage doesn't have "boundary walls" within it - rather, it has incredibly thick reeds that slow progress and make it impossible to see where you're going, but do allow passage. The various keeps are all within a given "circle" with a small fence around it, and are sections where the area has been flattened. There are a few "corridors," but not many. Also, I'd love for there to be a little secret in the form of a randomly hidden clearing at one point, implied to be a crop circle. (Perhaps it could be a hint to Deoxys later in the story?)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
By the way, I am still working on the Wooloo thing, just as I mentioned a ton of homework came up so it might be delayed a few days. I'm really sorry...

I'm aware I am somewhat biased, but purely in terms of visual design, I feel like Belossom has quite a lot of similarities to Tsareena. Whilst they would, of course, play differently, I'm not sure how it would be recieved to have two Pokemon that are somewhat similar in appearance - and Kartana has a lot of potential in terms of his paper-like nature. However - I'd say that in terms of Ultra Beasts, by far it is incredibly important for us to include Zeraora, as he's become somewhat of the face of the Ultra Beasts as a whole. As for if we should have three Ultra Beasts, I leave up to the rest of you.

1. Core of Thunder
2. Remnants of a Radio Facility
3. Thunderspire Ruins

Job #32
Pokémon Name: Slowking
Pokédex Number: #199
Generation of Origin: Generation II
Pokémon Type: Water/Psychic

View attachment 337989

Given that we don't yet have a Gen II character, this could be a really funny one. The idea of him being the king of his own army (a little like Kohga in Age of Calamity) is quite fun, with it having Slowpokes as fodder and Slowbros as Elites - but the running joke is, the king is too laid back to notice that his entire army is being eaten alive by the various Shellders around the place. As you can imagine, Slowking would have these Shellders as weapons - as well as using his various Water/Psychic abilities to his advantage - but showing his laid-back, seemingly unconcerned personality throughout.

Job #33
Pokémon Name: Vanilluxe
Pokédex Number: #584
Pokémon Type: Ice

View attachment 337987

The funny ice cream. It's been a running theme that we need more well-known Pokemon, so I think that "the ice cream people always complain about" would be a good choice for something like this. Some Pokemon fans have made their distain for this Pokemon clear, seeing it as an unoriginal concept - but here, it could be pretty fun, being able to create snowstorms around itself as well as having a mechanic where it can use the snow on its own body as a weapon - but loses it if overused!

Job #33
Arena Name: Reeds of the Great Lake
View attachment 337991

Set amongst the shallows of the Lake of Ragrok, this specific stage is set amongst a group of incredibly high reeds all around the place. These are actually quite interesting, as this specific stage doesn't have "boundary walls" within it - rather, it has incredibly thick reeds that slow progress and make it impossible to see where you're going, but do allow passage. The various keeps are all within a given "circle" with a small fence around it, and are sections where the area has been flattened. There are a few "corridors," but not many. Also, I'd love for there to be a little secret in the form of a randomly hidden clearing at one point, implied to be a crop circle. (Perhaps it could be a hint to Deoxys later in the story?)
Zeroura is not a UB so if there is a Mythical Job down the line you could include thatt

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Bellosum
Kartana
Which one would you rather have and why, think about it

If Kartana wins there may not be a future Ultra Beast Job

If Bellosum wins there may not be another Grass type job

Thunderspire Ruins
Core of Thunder

Vote for your top 3 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place

Job 32
Submit a Water Type Pokemon
Submit a Pokemon of the Water typing, no Starters, Legendaries, or Mythicals.

Job 32
Sunmit an Ice Type Pokemon
Ice is the only type that doesn't have a rep in some way, submit an Ice Type Pokemon, no Mythicals Legendaries or Ultra Beasts.

Job 33
Submit a Grass Type Battlefeild
Submit a Battlefield themed around the Grass Type, be creative with this job as this one has the most possibilities, tell the structure, potential lore, and gimmicks.
Core of Thunder
Thunderspire Ruins

Job 32:
1637183056147.png

Milotic

A pure water type from Generation lll, it is the evolved form of Feebas, and is similar to Gyarados in a powerful Pokemon evolving from a weak one. Milotic in this game moves by floating similar to it's appearances in Pokemon Battle Revolution and Pokemon XD, but is not considered a flyer. Milotic has naturally high bulk, but lacks in proper offensive abilities, thus meaning it can take on hordes of Pokemon better, but not so well one on one. Milotic's signature ability is Competitive. Upon being inflicted by a status condition, it's power doubles. The status will eventually wear off and Competitive will no longer boost power until a status is inflicted again.

Abomasnow
1637184154256.png

Abomasnow is an Ice/Grass Pokemon introduced in Generation IV. It is the evolved form of Snover. In this game, Abomasnow is a slow yet hard hitting Pokemon. While it isn't an AoE bonanza, it's damage is very good despite not hitting as far as others. It's signature ability is Snow Warning, which summons a Hailstorm. Abomasnow is immune to the vision impairing effect of the storm, and it will boost it's Ice type attack's power slightly as well.

Roofed Jungle
A massive, thickly covered jungle, with the trees being so dense it is impossible to see the sky. Rain storms hit it frequently, and it's covered in foliage and Pokemon. It is difficult to navigate and many get lost inside. The most likely reason for being here would be to flee from a Legendary and it's forces, either Regigigas, Rayquaza, or Deoxys, depending on what happens, after realizing their sheer power. They attempt to lose them in there in order to head to the next Regi chamber.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-76.jpg

Gyrados
Water/Flying
An iconic Pokemon from Gen 1, Gyrados is noted for his signature bad temper, this could work as a potential mechanic where he gets progressively more and more angry via a meter, him technically being flying would also be pretty funny and unexpected, he could swim in the air as I'm trying to say.
downloadfile-148.jpg

Delibird
Ice/Flying
Delibird sucks, his typing is terrible and his moveset revolving around Gift is very weak, but that's in a RPG, in Dynasty Warriors where typing only matters for status effects, and him being the Pokemon equivalent of Santa Claus, he would have LOADS of moveset potential, from summoning toy Pokemon as his minions, to creating blizzard, Delibird has it all for a unique moveset.
downloadfile-61.jpg

Tree Top Town
Using the classic Forest Village archtype for this stage, Its structured like a like a three layered structure befitting a tree top village, with diagonal branches and roots acting as natural stairways via the three layers.
The bottom layer is similar to a traditional pine forest, giant trees act as natural berries, and periodically some seeds will drop from the trees. These are Nutan Berries which are unique berries that can be picked up and placed in special compartments to create new platforms. The second layer takes place in the village with a market, terrace farm for growing herbs, and some grass type Pokemon in need of assistance. Finally layer three is the rooftop rafters where winged Pokemon like to ambush you, there are no gaurd rails so be careful here. An since this is a Grass Type themed area there are places that can be burned down with fire attacks.
in this area Pokemon first learned to be civilized by the wise Regice, and so as offering they offer part of their harvest to the snowy mountains of the north. Unfortunately Regice has gone missing and in his place is blizzard.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Core of Thunder
Thunderspire Ruins

Job 32:
View attachment 337990
Milotic

A pure water type from Generation lll, it is the evolved form of Feebas, and is similar to Gyarados in a powerful Pokemon evolving from a weak one. Milotic in this game moves by floating similar to it's appearances in Pokemon Battle Revolution and Pokemon XD, but is not considered a flyer. Milotic has naturally high bulk, but lacks in proper offensive abilities, thus meaning it can take on hordes of Pokemon better, but not so well one on one. Milotic's signature ability is Competitive. Upon being inflicted by a status condition, it's power doubles. The status will eventually wear off and Competitive will no longer boost power until a status is inflicted again.

Abomasnow
View attachment 337994

Abomasnow is an Ice/Grass Pokemon introduced in Generation IV. It is the evolved form of Snover. In this game, Abomasnow is a slow yet hard hitting Pokemon. While it isn't an AoE bonanza, it's damage is very good despite not hitting as far as others. It's signature ability is Snow Warning, which summons a Hailstorm, and improving the power of it's Ice moves while said Hail Storm remains in effect. (This can be changed, but I have no idea how Weather is working here, so I'm just gonna say this)

Roofed Jungle
A massive, thickly covered jungle, with the trees being so dense it is impossible to see the sky. Rain storms hit it frequently, and it's covered in foliage and Pokemon. It is difficult to navigate and many get lost inside. The most likely reason for being here would be to flee from a Legendary and it's forces, either Regigigas, Rayquaza, or Deoxys, depending on what happens, after realizing their sheer power. They attempt to lose them in there in order to head to the next Regi chamber.
In this game, blizzards worsen your vision and causes damage over time for flying types, Blizzards also drop hail which can damage normal Pokemon as well, Abomasnow would not only be immune to Blizzards but potentially his Meter Attack or Unique Action summons a blizzard.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
In this game, blizzards worsen your vision and causes damage over time for flying types, Blizzards also drop hail which can damage normal Pokemon as well, Abomasnow would not only be immune to Blizzards but potentially his Meter Attack or Unique Action summons a blizzard.
Ah alright. I'll tweak my submission slightly to account for this.

Top Bottom