• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legends Regigigas - Pokemon Warriors Creation Thread

Pick a Pokemon to be Playable Character

• Tsareena

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Toxicitry

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 52: Dark Crater
The crash site of Deoxys' meteor. It is covered in a shroud of darkness, and the crater itself is wide and filled with treacherous nooks and crannies, which can lead to underground segment or massive boulder size rock spikes blocking the way to the center that must be manourvered around. Dark types and extraterrestrial Pokemon wander the landscape and attack at first sight. The first fight with Deoxys occurs here.

The Interstellar Observatory
Cosmic Iron Vault

Bisharp
Tyranitar
Vullaby

Trevenant
Spiritomb
Misdreavus

Job 53: Canvaas Village
A small quaint town that lies on the fields before the Span of the River Ragrok. It is a gathering point for many an explorer. The entrance has an arch way over it, with a path running through most of the town that leads to a hill where the post office is. Main Street is the main path, mainly dotted with houses which have Pokemon in them. The Market Sector is much more interesting though.

The Market Sector is a much larger road, with buildings on either side selling various things to the player. The list of potential stores I shall go over
Tropius' Quest Board: Tropius runs a board where many ask for help on various things or challenge groups to do something. These quests could include rescue missions, item deliveries, enemy battles, boss battles, puzzles, or having to do specific things in a specific area. Rewards can include mid battle items, badges, costumes, and several others. I'll probably need to discuss this with you guys on what exactly but that's the general idea.
Sableye's Gem Exchange: Occasionally in maps, gems are dropped by stronger than normal Pokemon. Sableye, obsessed with them, will offer to train the player's stats or levels in exchange for gems. Well, just training in general, depending on how we do this.
Slurpuff's Bakery: More of a minigame thing, throughout the maps, various food related items can be picked up. Bringing these to Slurpuff will allow the player to cook them for the patrons. The patrons will give various items in exchange. Unlocking all of the potential meals will unlock something special.
Misdreavus' Badge Shop: Misdreavus will sell badges to the player. These badges fluctuate and vary by the day, so it's always good to check back by the day. These cost normal money to purchase.
Garbodor's Money Storage: Scared of losing cash whilst out in the field? Garbodor can store the cash for you. Nothing else, just that.
Marowak's Dojo: A dojo where Pokemon come to train. After beating a boss or enemy at least once, you can fight them there to train against them. Like training mode in Smash sort of.
Haunter's Move Power Up Station: For a certain amount of cash, Haunter will power up your Pokemon's move to a stronger version of itself. It will power up in damage, and sometimes range or mechanics wise as well. You can switch between versions of a move at any time with Haunter.
Smeargle Diner: A tavern of sorts where explorers come to relax. At this tavern, you can talk to certain explorers and get side quests from them, which have special parameters or added challenges, and sometimes involve the explorer in question. I have some specific characters in mind, but more on that some other time.

Past the Market Sector is the main square of town, along with a road out of it. The square itself has a statue of Arceus at the center of the water fountain, which is the direct middle of it. Houses line the exterior of it, including the mayor's office. The mayor, Slowking, and his assistants, Plusle and Minun, live in the mayor's office. Slowking often has prophetic visions of the most irrelevant things ever, and often attempts to act on them and fails miserably. He is loved by all regardless due to his true care for the town, and often holds long winded speeches in the square. Plusle and Minun are a pair of twins who work part time at the office, with the elderly and droning Swanna taking over for them on their days off, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. The duo often finish each other's sentences and are very childish in nature. Despite this, they are thorough and logical at their job, and are strict with the team's assignments sent to them by Slowking. Swanna on the other hand often falls asleep on the job and drones on as she speaks, falling asleep from her own apatheticness. She often gives the team more leeway than Plusle and Minun do. On their days off, Plusle and Minun can be found playing around town with each other, and sometimes ask minor quests from the player. Swanna stays in the mayor's office doing basic jobs, but often asks the player for help in some harder to do ones that involve out of town deals.

There is more to the town, but most of it is blocked off to the player so we don't have to make every inch of this place.

Anyways, the Post Office lies at the end of main square. Payments for job offerings from quests and such lay there, and the player can also items and furniture there. Pelipper man the station, and Delibird works there as well. The post office resembles the one from Mystery Dungeon.

The player also has their own house/base, which is a generic two floor house with not much in it. The player can collect furniture and decorations via various means and place them in their house to decorate it. The player's party members also rest there, with the selection being based off randomness. They will talk about themselves and day to day stuff there, and sometimes give more difficult versions of story quests, which unlock the Shiny outfit for the specific Pokemon.

Other characters around town include (but not limited to), Chatot, the guard who guards the main entrance to the town who is too suspicious of new entrances and very loyal to those proven to him, Quagsire, a fisherman who lives by the edge of town with his Wooper children, Klang, an old acquaintance of Charizard, and Qwilfish, and old childhood friend of Pikachu.

Job 53:
Slurpuff

View attachment 338874
Slurpuff is what the reward is for getting all the meals. It will join afterwards out of gratitude. Anyways, Slurpuff is a pure Fairy type introduced in Generation Vl. It is very obsessed with cooking and food, and is good with smells. In this game, Slurpuff has decent bulk and speed, with lackluster offense. However, it's special ability, Belly Drum, changes things. If you hold down the attack button for 8 seconds without getting hit, Slurpuff will halve its own HP and maximize Attack, turning into an unstoppable beat with huge power that blows basic enemies apart in one hit. Problem is, getting hit whilst using it and getting interrupted takes a portion of Slurpuff's health away, about a quarter, and if it has too low HP, it cannot activate Belly Drum. Slurpuff needs to know when to use Belly Drum in order to access its devastating potential. Improvments are welcome, by the way.

Oh also, you haven't added Scizor or Metagross to the playable character list, nor any newer Pokemon's pre-evolutions to the Enemy List.
Although that would be a good reward for getting g all the dishes, we already have a Fairy Typed food themed Pokemon in Alcremie, you entry is allowed but the mechanic around it is sort of a little limbo, your entry isnt doing anything wrong, but those too Pokemon are similair to one another, you catch my drift.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Although that would be a good reward for getting g all the dishes, we already have a Fairy Typed food themed Pokemon in Alcremie, you entry is allowed but the mechanic around it is sort of a little limbo, your entry isnt doing anything wrong, but those too Pokemon are similair to one another, you catch my drift.
Oh yeah, forgot about Alcremie. I get what you mean. Worst comes to worst I switch my Slurpuff idea with Alcremie if my submission ends up winning, but there's probably some other solutions out there.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
download (3).jpeg

Pokemon
Miltank
One of the most infamous Pokemon known to man due to it being the ace of the equally infamous Whitney, Miltank would be a perfect pick due to her infamy giving a sense of catharsis when used due to how using this infamous Pokemon. Miltank has good HP and tanky stats but is quite slow, she uses various moves such as Stomp which causes flinching, Milk Drink for self healing, and Rollout for a faster attack.

Psychic Battlefield
Library of Impossibility
This takes place in a giant library owned by a tribe of Psychic Pokemon, this place is being raided due to shadow Pokemon wanting to collect a map book to Regidrago, and so you need to collect the book back.

The Place is separated between a normal and spatial realm, which can be hopped by opening special tomes, the normal realmn looks like a normal library, but the special realm is looking line the insides of a starry sky, sufficient realm hopping is needed to complete this stage.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Tuff Town
A town in the middle of some grassland hills, this place is filled with peaceful Pokemon doing peaceful things. Using the riverbed of River Ragrok as a source of water, and trading the Haven Greenhouse for seeds this village is quite successful as well.

Protecting Tuff Town is the Ragrok Mountains filled with all manors of dark caves and high mountain peaks, they like to trade with the traveling caravan of Rock Pokemon for precious stones to further accentuate their wealth.

The Town is run by an elderly Golem, he is beloved for his surprisingly gentle and understanding personality, but is quite dense, he has a Alolan Graveler as a grandson who works as one of those aforementioned miners. He is assisted by a male Onix during the day who is very bossy and judgemental, but that's only because these Regigigas attacks stress him out, and a female Carbink during the night who is quite shy and has some family issues due to coming from a line of Diances.

Residents
Murkrow Gang: A gang of 4 Murkrow and a Fletching that hang out together playing pranks, the problem they are extremely bad at pranks and instead unintentionally help the residents.

Vespiqueen's Shcool: A local elementary shcool ran by Vespiqueen, she can also teach various techniques to help master various parts of the game, specifically general gameplay elements.

Hitmolee's Dojo: Hitmonlee owns a dojo who let's Playable Pokemon practice their movesets against various Tyrouge.

Snorlax's Mailroom: Snorlax and his Muchlax son run the local post office, Munchlax always roams around the village to deliver a daily reward.

Taurus Farms: A heard of Taurus will plow land for you to grow berries for a price.

The Little Explorer Club: A Corpfish, Petilil, Diglett, and Sobble who run a small club and explore the region of Ragrok, or they would if there parents would let them.

Quest Guild: A Crustle giving quests for the local areas (River Ragrok, Haven Greenhouse, Sediment Quandary, and Rock Peak Ruins) complete all of each and you get a special souvenir for each stage.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I got a problem
Misdrevus, Treevant, and Spiritomb have a tie, which I dont know what to do about that, luckily Tyranitar and Interstellar Vault still won so well be adding that

Golurk
Slurrpuff
Miltank

Anchient Forest Ruins
Dark Crater
Library of Impossibility

Dove Landing
Canvaas Village
Tuff Town

Vote for your top 3 of each you may vote for you own in 2nd or 3rd place

Job 54
Submit a Dragon Type Pokemon
Pretty simple, submit a non Legedary or Mythcial Dragon Type Pokemon that also isnt a UB, submit what they may do and why they should be added

Job 55
Submit a pair of Fodder Pokemon
Submit a pair of fodder Pokemon, tell what they would do and how they would attack.

Job 56
Submit a 2nd town
This time submit a 2nd town, each set of stages will have a town to access it. This town has the following stages to access:

Aged Oil Wells
Skytop Monastary
Great Thunderspire
Core of Thunder

Using these stages locations create a town where you can access these stages, describe the structure, people, local government, and businesses.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I got a problem
Misdrevus, Treevant, and Spiritomb have a tie, which I dont know what to do about that, luckily Tyranitar and Interstellar Vault still won so well be adding that

Golurk
Slurrpuff
Miltank

Anchient Forest Ruins
Dark Crater
Library of Impossibility

Dove Landing
Canvaas Village
Tuff Town

Job 54
Pretty simple, submit a non Legedary or Mythcial Dragon Type Pokemon that also isnt a UB, submit what they may do and why they should be added

Job 55
Submit a pair of fodder Pokemon, tell what they would do and how they would attack.

Job 56
Submit a 2nd town
This time submit a 2nd town, each set of stages will have a town to access it. This town has the following stages to access:

Aged Oil Wells
Skytop Monastary
Great Thunderspire
Core of Thunder

Using these stages locations create a town where you can access these stages, describe the structure, people, local government, and businesses.
Perhaps for the three way tie we just do a randomizer again? You mentioned you did that for Scizor and Aegislash.

Golurk
Miltank
Slurpuff

Ancient Forest Ruins
Library of Impossibility
Dark Crater

Tuff Town
Canvaas Village
Dove Landing

I'll submit my new entries later.

Oh also, for fodder enemies, if we want that evolution mechanic to work out, shouldn't we add the mid evos of three stagers? And what should we do about mons already in their first forms or ones in their second form? Do they just evolve past there or stay there?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Perhaps for the three way tie we just do a randomizer again? You mentioned you did that for Scizor and Aegislash.

Golurk
Miltank
Slurpuff

Ancient Forest Ruins
Library of Impossibility
Dark Crater

Tuff Town
Canvaas Village
Dove Landing

I'll submit my new entries later.

Oh also, for fodder enemies, if we want that evolution mechanic to work out, shouldn't we add the mid evos of three stagers? And what should we do about mons already in their first forms or ones in their second form? Do they just evolve past there or stay there?
Well randomly a Pokemon will get a rare gem in a cutscene and instantly evolve into a stronger version of the playable Pokemon, that's how playable bosses will work.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
So we just skip the middle stage?
You can encounter middle stages in higher difficulties, let's just say that if the earliest stage is available that entire line is available as fodder, I just don't want to go though the effort of adding the other evolutions as fodder because there is a lot of them

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I got a problem

Golurk
Slurrpuff
Miltank

Anchient Forest Ruins
Dark Crater
Library of Impossibility

Dove Landing
Canvaas Village
Tuff Town

Job 54

Job 55

Job 56
Submit a 2nd town

Aged Oil Wells
Skytop Monastary
Great Thunderspire
Core of Thunder

1. Miltank
2. Golurk (my beloved large slab of ancient rock)
3. Slurpuff

1. Library of Impossibility
2. Dark Crater
3. Ancient Forest Ruins

1. Canvaas Town
2. Dove's Landing
3. Tuff Town

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job #54
Pokémon Name: Dragapult
Pokédex Number: #887
Generation of Origin: Generation VIII
Pokémon Type: Dragon/Ghost

1638041750885.png

I think Dragapult is an interesting choice for this. It makes sense that he'd be, by far, the fastest character - as well as having surprising attack power, but lacking significantly in defence. Being able to fly, he's essentially made for getting to enemy encampments quickly, attacking a main target, and dipping - kind of like the bomber planes he's based on.

I also think it would be really unique to have the Dreepys that it can fire act as his special move, which would have them work a little like homing missiles, though in practice, a lot more like Yondu's arrow from Guardians of the Galaxy (but with a similar targeting mechanic to Eggman and Tails in Sonic Adventure 2, where it's possible to drag your cursor across the screen to have them fly through a vast number of enemies.)

Aside from his moveset potential, Dragapult was actually voted as the most popular Gen VIII Pokemon in the 2020 Pokemon of the Year Poll, and came 11th overall - making him more popular statistically than even heavy hitters like Wooloo, Toxtricity, or even any of the starters! He also fulfils a similar role to Tyranitar, in that he's a "psudeo-legendary", but isn't defined as an actual Legendary, Mythical, or Ultra Beast, hence fulfiling the job's requirements.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job #55
Well, given you said a pair, let's get creative. I'm going to submit two Pokemon that would work well brilliantly as a pair, but I don't think would work so well as a full on Elite Pokemon or even playable. Let's get into it!

Pokémon Name: Throh
Pokédex Number: #538
Generation of Origin: Generation V
Pokémon Type: Fighting
1638042431496.png

Pokémon Name: Sawk
Pokédex Number: #539
1638042439423.png

Despite their relatively similar appearances, Throh and Sawk would be excellent fodder Pokemon for a fighting type Pokemon such as Greninja. Both being exceptional at a form of martial arts (Throh is skilled at judo, whilst Sawk is skilled at karate,) the pair would fight based on this - Throh focuses on grabs and overall defence, whereas Sawk focuses on punches and kicks with an overall more attack-oriented style. Whilst they're still fodder Pokemon, you could really get a lot of interesting situations if you have them together - for instance, I imagine there could be a running joke that there's an ongoing competition between the Throhs and the Sawks as to which are more skilled in combat, hence their leaders having to try and keep them in check.

Job #56
Desolution Town
1638042653952.png

Desolution Town is based mostly on classic Old West towns, and mostly on cowboy movies as a whole. Being the only settlement within the desert regions of the second half of Ragrok (far across the mountain range, and on the dry side,) it's essentially become a trading hub and a home to workers and wanderers alike. Despite the harsh conditions, the town tends to bring a lot of money in due to the large oil deposits close by, which you can visit in the Aged Oil Wells.

Despite being in the middle of nowhere, Desolution is a great place to see some of Ragrok's most bizarre landmarks - one of which isn't even connected to the land. The Skytop Monastery hovers around 25 miles away from the region, tending to move regularly with the wind and making it impossible to reach for most non-Flying Pokemon. However, the centre of the desert is interesting in that it has a great tower within it, constantly coated in storm clouds. The rainfall from those clouds is what brings water into Desolution, which is collected through a series of pipes - however, the pipes often get damaged due to the heat, so they often have to be repaired.

In terms of residents, they're as follows:

The mayor of the area is Probopass, who is quite famous for helping travellers through the region. Since being elected, he's brought a lot of business to Desolution, and has made it a surprisingly successful town. However, a conspiracy theory has begun to spread that Probopass may have made deals with various bandits in order to prevent them from attacking the town. Even so, however, Desolution has become a better place since he's been elected, and nobody will deny that

Weavile is a cowboy-like merchant who acts as the mysterious Sheriff of the region, and constantly wears a cowboy hat as well as a large cloak. Not a lot is known about him, but those who do know him claim he's actually really kindly and cares about the town and it's people, but just dresses to appear menacing to those who might cause trouble.

Gallade, on the other hand, is a little different. Claiming to be a hero from the south, he's arrived in Desolution and appears to constantly be preparing for a new journey or expedition - but, due to his extensive knowledge of the region, he knows locations inside and out. Legend says that he's even managed to visit the Skytop Monastery at some point, though doubt has been cast on his exploits in recent years. It's implied that he's actually related to Gardevoir.

Mudbray is a travelling merchant who often visits Desolution but can often be found in the desert as well. Whilst they're not always in Desolution as a result, they have a high chance of having items from across Ragrok, which can be incredibly useful, as some of these items may be from places you haven't visited yet. Whilst they're good business partners, they don't tend to look at people beyond that, which makes them come across as somewhat cold and jaded.

Kadabra tends to spend his time on the street, with a small tent that he lives in, and will tell the future to those who approach him for a small fee. Whilst it's undeniable that his predictions are accurate, he's become somewhat of a disliked figure in the community because of his incredibly blunt way of saying what the future might bring, as well as tending to psychically fidget with his spoon when in conversation. He often speaks of his mentor, Alakazam, who lives elsewhere in the world.

Sableye is an unusual fellow who can only be found in his own hotel room, and whilst originally only passing through the region, he decided to stick around. He tends to sell jewels and other valuables, with his room being full of priceless treasures. However, questioning him on where he acquired them will result in a wide variety of bizarre and most likely fabricated tales. Howeber, Weavile is growing more and more suspicious of him.

Lastly, Obstagoon is the leader of the bandit squad that sometimes enter Desolution, demanding the money and goods of the residents. He's quite menacing - thought to be invincible due to a famous incident where he singlehandedly stopped a train simply by folding his arms and standing in front of it before robbing all the passengers - though his long rivalry with Weavile is fraught with defeats and close escapes nonetheless. He seems to have some sort of agreement with Probopass, but that might only be a rumour...

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-22.jpg

Dragon Type
Dracovish
Alrighty it seems that the most popular story idea is that Mankind was extinct due to their hubris, and what better hubris that forcible creating life out of two different species, that is what Dracovish is a fusing if two different animals to create a single Water Dragon Pokemon, due to the large numbers of these Fossils they have managed to populate naturally and so they are a common sight nowadays. Dracovish is particularly notable due to his signature move Fishous Rend which makes it extremely infamous in competitive, its biggest stregth is its speed and the faster it is the stronger the Fishous Rend.
downloadfile-12.jpg
downloadfile-23.jpg

Crustle and Avulugg
These two pokemon act similarly, they act as platforms for smaller fodder pokemon to ride giving them better transportation, Crustle is able to use Rock Smash to stun you despite your defense and Avulugg can use Ice Beam as a long range freezing attack, they both create a wheather effect, Sandstorms for Crustle and Blizzards for Avulugg.
downloadfile-19.jpg

Cannonball Flats
In this prairie village, everything is suspended over a series of large crevices and ravines, making it almost impossible to walk from one place to another, instead grounded Pokemon use cannons to blast themselves from one bite to the next. Due to this unorthodox way of travel it's pretty sparsely populated being home to mainly Flying and Rock Pokemon.

There is a mayor, a Nidoqueen whose title was passed down from her father, she is responsible for the keeping of the cannons and protect the fragile supply lines from bandits. Everything is oil powered meaning that Aged Oil Mines is very important to keep, especially due to the many bandits wanting to steal the oil. Ankther threat is the constant light storms from the Great Thunderspire which threatens to blow up said Oil Wells, so various Flying Pokemon have to travel their to divert the electircty to power the many buildings in the next town.

Aside from that the place is home to one of the best visited Anchient sites, Skytop Monastery, which is home to references to the legendary Pokemon Rayquasa, as well as offer some history on the Regis.

Notable Reisdents:
Staraptor's Maildrop: He runs this town's post office, and he leads the entire regions Mail system due to being the only flying Pokemon, very abrasive but still helpful.

Magmotar's Ballistics: Runs all the cannon systems in the town, good friends with Staraptor.

Arbok's Bank: Runs the bank for workers at the Aged Oil Wells, no one likes him due to his scams but he is the only bank in town.

Geodude's Rock Shop: A young Geodude who owns a rock shop, is brother to the Alolan Graveler.

Alaolan Graveler's Job Center: Runs the quest boards for the stages available (Aged Oil Well, Skytop Monastery, Great Thunderspire, Core of Thunder) and gives souvineers based on the location available.

Edelgoss' Produce Store: The only shop that sells fresh greens in this area, and so is a necessity to this area.

Butterfree's Decorations Shop: Sells items to decorate you and your house, very kind and homeschools her Caterpie son.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 54

Job 55

Job 56
Submit a 2nd town

Aged Oil Wells
Skytop Monastary
Great Thunderspire
Core of Thunder

Job 54:
1638067612402.png

Yes I know I'm reguritating my Dragonite submission but it's the only idea I got.

Dragonite is a Dragon/Flying Pokemon who debuted in Pokemon Red/Blue/Green. An iconic and powerful Pokemon, it has been ever present as a strong Pokemon ever since it's debut. Unlike most Pokemon submitted so far, Dragonite focuses more on survivability than damage. It's signature skill, Multiscale, halves damage done to it if it is above half health, and overall can take hits better than its fellow compatriots. Dragonite also has good speed, but Dragonite's offenses are mediocre. If one needs help taking hits, than Dragonite is your man.

Job 55:
I really feel we should be basing enemy groups off area and not generic ideas, but here we go.

Unown and Nosepass
1638067914133.png
1638067933468.png

Both of these Pokemon are found frequently in Regi ruin areas. Unown will appear from walls labeled with Unown symbols when they are passed by, and Unown will attack with Hidden Power, doing damage of a random type. Hidden Power comes out fast and covers good range, but Unown are frail and easy to KO. Nosepass on the other hand are bulkier than Unown, and take can get up after being knocked down. They attack by using either ramming into the player with Head Smash, or by chucking rocks from afar via Rock Throw.

Job 56:
Cravasse Settlement

This settlement is situated in a desert, with crevasses and canyons lining the nearby area. The town itself is built in old ramshackle old west styled film style, and thanks to the environment, these Pokemon are tougher and less friendly than most. Most housrs have doors locked, and the area is far smaller. The notable thing is that certain items can be sold in the surrounding area by other NPCs that cannot be obtained elsewhere, lots of them. Despite being empty, it has high reward if you look in the right places. The town itself is situated at the base of a mountain, with Skytop Monastery floating above it. Far in the distance is the Great Thunderspire. Wind blows dust throughout the area, and tumbleweeds blow with them.

The mayor of the town is Rhydon, who is more accurately the sheriff. Rhydon always tries to apprehend the frequent amount of convicts who come to the desolate area, hoping to hide. Rhydon believes no one is above the law, and often arrests people for trivial offenses such as taking a single chip from someone or for accidentally forgetting to return a book to the library.
Most of the shops in the area are the same as I described in my previous entry, except different Pokemon man the stores, which are now simply tents due to the lack of continual income.
Quest Board: Now run by a trio of Cacnea instead of a Tropius
Gem Exchange: Run by a Gabite instead of a Sableye
Bakery: Run by Kecleon
Badge Shop: Run by a Mandibuzz
Money Storage: Run by a Braviary
Dojo: Run by Rhyperior, Rhydon's uncle
Power Up Station: Run by Duskull
Diner: The diner is now a saloon, wild west style, and it now has a different selection of people there, which can also include bandits and outlaws. These quests also have extra wrinkles, such as either turning them in or avoiding getting caught by Rhydon, or avoiding the harsh desert landscapes and the Pokemon that attack them. In exchange, they tend to be far higher reward. Anywho, the Saloon, now named the Raging Tauros Saloon, is run by a Miltank.

I have some personality and character ideas, but those will come another day, mainly only if this wins.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Miltank
Dark Crater
And Canvaas Town

Will win our last voting lob

Dragonite
Dracovish
Dragopult

Canvasse Settlement
Desolution Town
Cannonball Flats

Sawk
Throh
Unown
Nosepass
Avulugg
Crustle

Vote for your top 3 in each, you may vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place

Job 57
Submit a Ghost Type Themed Battlefield
Submit a Battlefirld themed around the Ghost Type, Describe the gimmicks, lore, structure, and other details.

Job 58
Submit a Pokemon from Gen 5 or 6
Submit a Pokemon from Gen 5 or 6, the usual rules are in place, no legendaries, mythicals, starters, or pseudo legendaries.

Job 59
Submit a game mode
Alongside the story mode, there should be some extra game modes, submit a new game mode for this game, it can be anything as long as the core gameplay stays the same

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
golurk noooo :crying::crying: maybe next time

1. Dracovish
2. Dragopult
3. Dragonite

1. Cannonball Flats
2. Desolution Town
3. Canvasse Settlement

1. Nosepass and Unown
2. Sawk and Throh
3. Avalugg and Crustle

Job #57
Reopened Tomb of the Ancient Workers
1638133033135.png

Yes I know I used Minecraft for the image

The idea here is that the crater has opened up a shaft that happens to contain a colossal underground ravine. Ancient ruins can be found in here, older as you get deeper - abandoned mineshafts toward the top, but toward the bottom, the structures are older and less safe. The problem is, there's no way out - the one actual entrance was sealed by a rockslide many years ago. Light inside the place is fading as the crater has made water leak in, and slowly, the cavern is filling up. You need to get out... but the vengeful spirits of the workers might not want you to.

Job #58
I'm going to resubmit my beloved Golurk here, though I'll once again change up some aspects. He's a Gen V Pokemon, so he counts!

Pokémon Name: Golurk
Pokédex Number: #623
Pokémon Type: Ground/Ghost

1638132418641.png

1638132426148.png
1638132429749.png
1638132433253.png
1638132663814.png

A Ground/Ghost Pokemon, I think Golurk could be very interesting for one reason - its surprisingly similar to the Regis. My theory as to this in this specific canon is along the lines of - Golurk was created as an artificial Regi by ancient human civilisations (I'm talking, like, many thousands of years ago) and in the process of searching for Regirock, Golurk was awoken. Originally a bit of a loose cannon, fighting aside from other forces due to its singleminded devotion to protecting all humans - despite them being long-dead - over time, it becomes a valuable ally to the protagonist team. Not only this, but it's implied that the Goletts that accompany Golurk on his quest are actually made from the very same valuable ores as he is.

I imagine, in terms of story, it has a long-running rivalry with Regirock specifically, but is canonically slightly weaker due to the nature of its creation. However, it hits like a truck - a slow, defence-heavy tank with intensely powerful attacks, and even having the ability to create localised earthquakes - but it's also a powerful artillery machine, being able to fly (I'M DEAD SERIOUS) as well as firing large beams from its head. However, it lacks significantly in speed as a sort of downgrade for the sake of balancing. In terms of gameplay, Golurk is as tanky as it gets - having a mix of crowd-clearing and heavy-hitting melee options, and a ton of potential in his various abilities such as flight and his numerous projectiles.

Not only this, but I think Golurk has some of the most potential overall in terms of unique action. For example, he can turn himself into a gigantic cannon, firing a colossal laser beam! Not only this, but removing the seal on Golurk's chest sends him into a blind rage...

Job #59
A variation of the Adventure Mode, seen in Hyrule Warriors. Taking a form similar to a top-down RPG, you could either set each one in a different region, or have it based specifically on the Ragrok region. Each "square" has a different scenario, which uses normal gameplay but places you in different situations (sometimes with specific rules) and it's possible to unlock a lot of unlockables in this game mode - such as secret characters, cosmetics, skins, music, and so on.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-29.jpg

Hawlucha
A popular pick in Gen 6, it is known for it signature move Flying Press which does both Flying and Fighting type damage. Being based off luchador this Pokemon would have access to some wrestling moves and being a more grounded Flying Pokemon be able to glide across many gals with a dive attack. Overall a very adaptable and popular pick.
downloadfile-21.jpg

Eeri'e Woods
This stage is as the name suggests a haunted forest, it features various ancient ruins and foggy skies, lowering visibility. On top of that Ghosts of both helpful and harm variety dwell here, there resting place has been disturbed by Shadow Pokemon who are trying to find a Crypt containing a tracker to Regidrago.

Empires Mode
In this game mode, you are a Emperor/Empress in training and decide to unite the world into one country world by you, take forces and conquer each of the 18 regions based off the 18 main battlefields and strategize for resources, troops, and military as you take down each of the othe kingdoms and unite the world under your thumb, there is also personality points that will impact your relationships with other pokemon and determine which ending, their is a Good, Neutral, Evil, Lazy, Smart, and Cowardly ending for you to find and see.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Cannonball Flats
Dracovish
And Nosepass/Unown won

Hawlucha
Golurk

Tomb of Anchient workers
Eerie Woods

Adveture Mode
Empires Mode

Which would rather have of each, and why

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 58
Submit a 3rd town
This town consists of the area around:
Reeds of Lake Ragrok
S S Kyogre
Shimmering Ice Caverns
Coldest Keep
Describe the structure of this town, describe the government, important residents, and just the general description, if you did the last few town jobs then do the same for this.

Job 59
Submit a Dragon Type themed Battlefield
Submit a battlefield themed around the Dragon Type, describe the structure, gimmicks, potential lore, and the like, be creative.

Job 60
Submit a Mythical Pokemon
Submit a Mythical Pokemon, unlike the last one this will be treated like a normal person with possible celebrity status like Verizon in Gates to Infinity, anyone is allowed except Mew, describe how they would play and such.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Cannonball Flats
Dracovish
And Nosepass/Unown won

Hawlucha
Golurk

Tomb of Anchient workers
Eerie Woods

Adveture Mode
Empires Mode

Job 58
Submit a 3rd town
Reeds of Lake Ragrok
S S Kyogre
Shimmering Ice Caverns
Coldest Keep
Describe the structure of this town, describe the government, important residents, and just the general description, if you did the last few town jobs then do the same for this.

Job 59
Submit a battlefield themed around the Dragon Type, describe the structure, gimmicks, potential lore, and the like, be creative.

Job 60
Submit a Mythical Pokemon, unlike the last one this will be treated like a normal person with possible celebrity status like Verizon in Gates to Infinity, anyone is allowed except Mew, describe how they would play and such.
1. Hawlucha
2. Golurk (my sweet stone child)

1. Eerie Woods
2. The Tomb of the Ancient Workers

1. Empires Mode
2. Adventure Mode

Job #58
Port Village

1638229824034.png

A mountainous village upstream from the River Ragrok, this village borders directly on Lake Ragrok, the biggest body of water in the region. Due to the nature of the large cliffs on the river, the village is quite high up, meaning it's almost always snowing there - though, the lake being made up of flowing water means that it's very rare it freezes over. Port Town is unusual in that it's a surprisingly important port for Ragrok as a whole, and shipping is an important aspect of it as a whole - as well as it being famous for Port Loaves, a specific recipe for bread that is only made in a single bakery in Port Town. Aside from the lovely log cabins that are all handcrafted to the region, it's also not uncommon for people to live in boats that they leave moored at the port in question. All in all, its a town made for travellers, with beautiful views and lovely people... though it seems that a dark history lies beneath the waves of the lake.

The mayor of the town is Prinplup, who is also the owner of the port that the town is named for. Being a skilled swimmer, he often helps out personally there, helping to bring boats in (though, he doesn't like to admit this, but he doesn't know how to tie knots, and asks his assistant Aipom to help him with that.) Aipom has great respect for Prinplup, though he's a bit of a troublemaker.

There's actually a large bakery in the region, which used to be a small place, but had to grow due to increased demand for Port Loaves. Mostly run by local Snorunts, the owner is actually Meowth, who originally came from Canvaas Village, but left to try and find better business opportunities elsewhere. Whilst it's unknown what the "secret ingredient" of a Port Loaf is, Meowth seems to know.

Bibarel and Bidoof are a pair of woodworkers in the town that are responsible for the building and upkeeping of Port Town. Bidoof is Bibarel's younger brother, but whilst Bibarel often dreams of building crazy things, Bidoof keeps her grounded. They've actually employed Furret to help them too, though Furret is nowhere near as skilled as the others - despite his best efforts.

Quagsire is a single mother who lives in one of the cabins in Port Town, with her son Wooper. She worries for Wooper at times, but the two of them are happy, and Wooper is a massive fan of Port Loaves. She seems to be close friends with Bibarel, and Wooper is close friends with Bidoof. It's implied that Wooper's father, Quagsire's partner, was on the S. S. Kyogre when it sank.

Job #59
The Great Castle Ruins

1638231314947.png

Being the ruins of an older castle, this stage takes place both atop the walls and spires of the tower, as well as inside, and the courtyards and pathway toward it. The idea is that a great dragon lies at the top, a "fine beast coated in scales and that doth hath fins in place of wings", though the joke is, it's just another Dracovish. The castle itself is clearly ruined, and has been made into somewhat of a museum in recent years.

Job #60
Pokémon Name: Genesect
Pokédex Number: #649
Pokémon Type: Bug/Steel
1638228534853.png

1638228594769.png
1638228609298.png
1638228641874.png
1638228652732.png

Genesect is a Pokemon revived from a fossil and retrofitted with, amongst other things, a large cannon. My idea for this is that Genesect is some crazy celebrity because he acts as somewhat of a superhero, of sorts - but in truth, he's actually kinda dorky.

Genesect is able to fly, as well as being a generally heavy-weight character with a lot of zoning and crowd control tools. Not only this, but it has pretty high defence, being armour-plated, and is fast-moving. The main drawback is that Genesect's attacks take quite a while to actually start, leaving him vulnerable to punishes.

His most notable gimmick is in the form of his Drives, which allows him to add different effects to his attacks. They are, in order:

Shock Drive: Gives Genesect's attacks the Electric typing, giving him a small chance to inflict the Paralysis status effect on enemies, which locks them in place for a short time.
Burn Drive: Gives Genesect's attacks the Fire typing, giving a small chance to inflict the Burn status effect on enemies, which has them flinch and take consecutive damage over a short period of time.
Chill Drive: Gives Genesect's attacks the Ice typing, giving a small chance to inflict the Freeze status effect on enemies, which has a chance to freeze enemies in place, but will also slow down their movement for a short time
Douse Drive: Gives Genesect's attacks the Water typing, which doesn't inflict a status effect on enemies, but significantly increases the knockback of attacks.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 58
Submit a 3rd town
Reeds of Lake Ragrok
S S Kyogre
Shimmering Ice Caverns
Coldest Keep

Job 59

Job 60
Cannonball Flats
Dracovish
And Nosepass/Unown won

Hawlucha
Golurk

Tomb of Anchient workers
Eerie Woods

Adveture Mode
Empires Mode

Golurk (It's about time man)
Hawlucha

Eerie Woods
Tomb of Ancient Workers

Empires Mode
Adventure Mode

I like KneeofJustice's ideas for the rest more than mine, haha.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Golurk
Hawlucha

Tomb
Woods

Adventure
Empires

downloadfile-25.jpg

Arcane Wyvern Temple
This shrine is the home of the descendants of the Pokemon who survived the final human extinction, they are isolated from others by choice due to not wanting to reveal the history if this world to the outsiders. They are extremely hostile and wont listen to anyone unless they pass their temple trials.

First is a trail by Stregth where you have to take down 3 Elite Pokemon at once, followed by a trial of Bravery where you have to escirt an Applin past arcane magic taking the form of Pokemon, followed by a trial of Knowledge where you have to complete a mirror maze in time limit avoiding ghosts, then a trial of Trickery where you have to find a key disguised as a Elite Pokemon, finally a trial of Kindness where you have to complete a riddle between an argiing Sylveon and Garchomp between which person stole who's bowl of berries.

The reason I chose Arcane Wyvern Temple as the name is because Dragin type attacks tend to use arcane abilities hence why this place is magical.

downloadfile-30.jpg
downloadfile-24.jpg

Meloetta
Meloetta is a mythcial Pokemon capable of great singing, hence being Toxicitry's idol, she would be able to ch age form, but unlike Toxicitry she would have different movesets due to being different types, finally she would have a split personality based on the form used, being sollem andpessimistic in the Aria form and more Tomboyish in the Pirouette form.

Will send my town entry later.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I dont really have an idea for the next town so the current town entry wins by default

Meloetta
Genecect

Great Castle Ruins
Arcane Wyvern Temple

Which would you rather have of each, and why

Job 61
Submit a Gen 6 or 7 Pokemon
Any non Legendary, Starter, or Mythical and UB is allowed, also while Grass and Poison is allowed make sure they are distinct from our current options.

Job 62
Submit a Starter Pokemon
Submit a Starter, and Pokemon in the line will work such as a pre or mid evolution, just not from the already represented lines (Charmander, Froakie, Snivy)

Job 63
Submit an Elite Pokemon
Same rules as last time, submit whoever normal pokemon you want

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
I dont really have an idea for the next town so the current town entry wins by default

Meloetta
Genecect

Great Castle Ruins
Arcane Wyvern Temple

Which would you rather have of each, and why

Job 61
Submit a Gen 6 or 7 Pokemon
Any non Legendary, Starter, or Mythical and UB is allowed, also while Grass and Poison is allowed make sure they are distinct from our current options.

Job 62
Submit a Starter Pokemon
Submit a Starter, and Pokemon in the line will work such as a pre or mid evolution, just not from the already represented lines (Charmander, Froakie, Snivy)

Job 63
Submit an Elite Pokemon
Same rules as last time, submit whoever normal pokemon you want
I of course have to vote for Meloetta and the Arcane Wyvern Temple (though, I do quite like both!), given I submitted the other ones.

Job #61
Pokémon Name: Mimikyu
Pokédex Number: #778
Generation of Origin: Generation VII
Pokémon Type: Ghost/Fairy

1638295097318.png

A particularly small ghost-like Pokemon, Mimikyu chooses to wear a rag-like disguise that appears similar to Pikachu. There's various reasons for this - partially as protection from the sunlight that the Pokemon is weak to, as well as in an attempt to make friends with people (as a funny little meta-commentary on the sheer amount of Pikachu merch.)

In terms of gameplay, Mimikyu is essentially the opposite to Darmanitan. His "gimmick" is that, should his health drop below 15%, he enters his "busted form." What this means is that his costume has been damaged - with the neck being snapped over. Whilst this is usually only cosmetic in the actual Pokemon series, it takes inspiration here from his Pokedex entries. Essentially, in "Busted Form," Mimikyu goes into a blind rage, having a whopping 50% attack and speed boost! However, there's a catch - for starters, it's impossible to heal once Busted, as well as Mimikyu having a massive defence debuff. This essentially means that Mimikyu's attacks are nightmarishly strong, but making a single mistake could take you out of the game completely.

In terms of gameplay, Mimikyu has a really unique style that I can only really describe as a mix of Tokoyami from MHA combined with certain aspects of ghost-like characters in general. Being a pretty fast character with powerful attacks, it's essentially a bruising rushdown character, but unlike Pikachu, it relies on close/mid-range attacks.

And, Mimikyu is a solid pick too! In the 2020 Pokemon of the Year Poll, Mimikyu was ironically voted as more popular than Pikachu - being the highest rated Gen VII Pokemon, and third highest overall!

Job #62
Pokémon Name: Braixen
Pokédex Number: #654
Generation of Origin: Generation VI
Pokémon Type: Fire

1638295873159.png

Another incredibly popular Pokemon, Braixen is interesting in that she was also included in Pokken Tournament, and also acts as a mid-evolution rep as well as a starter. Unlike other Fire types we have at the moment such as Charizard or Darumitan, however, Braixen fights with a unique style. Using the friction in her tail, she can set the stick she carries with her ablaze, which works well as a sort of disjointed "sword" of sorts. This actually gives her a somewhat different playstyle to other Pokemon, as it's quite possible to have her as a combination of a sort of mage-like character with projectiles, as well as a swordfighter with slightly disjointed hitboxes.

Job #63
Pokémon Name: Hitmontop
Pokédex Number: #237
Generation of Origin: Generation II

1638296405169.png

What's that spinning at great velocity right at us? It's Hitmontop - a unique Elite Pokemon due to his style. Aside from various kick attacks, the signature move of Hitmontop is his ability to spin at high speed - and bouncing off the walls of the arena like a Beyblade as he does so, dealing damage and carrying you along in multihits if you get caught up! Luckily, spinning too much sends him dizzy, which you can actually punish.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-29.jpg

Hawlucha
Hawlucha is a luchador inspired Fighting Flying Pokemon known for flying press, a move that does both fighting and flying damage, it would be able to glide and do various luchador movesets, being a adaptable fighter A result.

download (4).jpeg

Ivysaur
The most popular, mid starter evolution, Ivysaur would be a representation of that overlooked group, it would be able to use vines and pollen in its moveset and be quiet agile.

downloadfile-10.jpg

Metagross
Metagross would be quite heavy and use its legs to create earthquakes in its place, these earthquakes cause shockwaves making this and his high defense and hp very formidable.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Arcane Wyvern Temple and Meloetta win the previous job

Playable Starter
Braixen
Ivysaur

Gen 7 or 6 Pokemon
Mimikyu
Hawlucha

Elite
Hitmontop
Metagross

Vote for which you would rather have of each, and why

Job 64
Submit an Arena for Regidrago
Submit an Arena for Regidrago that continues off the Arcane Wyvern Temple, submit what puzzles you may have to do to access him, what the enviroment would be like, and what the battle with Regidrago would be like.

Job 65
Submit a 4th Town
This town will house the following stages.

Quarry of Stone
Molten Metal Forge
Asteroid Complex
Interstellar Observatory
Create a town revolving around the previously mentioned stages, submit the geography, layout, government, and notable locals.
J

Job 66
Submit a Chapter 1(s)
Submit a chapter 1 for this game, the reason I said 1(s) was because if you wanted the campaign to have multible stories intersecting you could include multible chapter 1s for each campaign you had in mind.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
I have to submit Ivysaur, Haulucha and Metagross here as I submitted the other ones.

Job #64
Arena Name: Tip of the Arcane Wyvern Temple

Set at the very top of the temple in question, Regidrago lies in wait within the jaws of the gigantic dragon replica (that I imagine bears strong resemblance to Rayquaza.) When approached, the battle will involve Regidrago flying above the arena when attacking, only leaving themselves vulnerable for short periods of time, meaning it's important to get in and punish quickly and effectively. The temple will begin to crumble toward the second half of the fight, and thus parts of it will fall, becoming a death plane.

Job #65

Ravine Town
1638402894366.png
1638403062712.png

A quite large town suspended in a ravine, it's notable in that it's actually far below surface level - getting from one side of the ravine to another can be done by using various bridges and the like, and there's buildings attached to the side of it. Higher buildings are actually more opulent than lower ones, and thus, they have more space and such - lower ones are essentially huts made of spare planks of wood with canopies to stop rocks from crushing the occupants from above, whilst higher buildings are dug into the rock itself. As such, the town has a wide gap between the rich and the poor - the main reason being, the lower levels of the town contain a massive amount of mineshaft entrances, which is how one gets to the Forge, Complex, and Observatory, as well as being able to go a short distance away to get to the Quarry. The town is Ragrok's biggest producer of both crystals, and energy, as it's able to produce a lot of coal from the mines far below the city in question. This coal is what's used across Ragrok for power, light, and heat.

The mayor of the region is Snorlax, who wears a full suit. Living a life of opulence and luxury, he seems unaware of the plight of those below him - so long as he is able to rest, he doesn't mind. His assistant, a Watchog, keeps a close eye on the town to ensure there are no dissenters, and paperwork is handled by Noctowl, who stays up most nights filing it all.

Graveller is the leader of the mines below the surface, and is accompanied by a variety of Pokemon, most notably Carkol to carry materials and Rhyperior as a driller. Whilst they are pretty overworked, they're really close friends, and Graveller's son - Geodude - seems to love him very much.

There's also Murkrow, a delivery agent who will only deliver letters out of Ravine Town, but won't deliver them in. This is due to his long-standing rivalry with Gligar, who is an expert deliverer, but refuses to deliver letters out of Ravine Town following a dispute. Together, the pair of them work as a sort of mail system.

Job #66
To be honest?... I'm not really sure, I'm sorry. I might submit something tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to do here.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I have to submit Ivysaur, Haulucha and Metagross here as I submitted the other ones.

Job #64
Arena Name: Tip of the Arcane Wyvern Temple

Set at the very top of the temple in question, Regidrago lies in wait within the jaws of the gigantic dragon replica (that I imagine bears strong resemblance to Rayquaza.) When approached, the battle will involve Regidrago flying above the arena when attacking, only leaving themselves vulnerable for short periods of time, meaning it's important to get in and punish quickly and effectively. The temple will begin to crumble toward the second half of the fight, and thus parts of it will fall, becoming a death plane.

Job #65

Ravine Town
View attachment 339336View attachment 339337

A quite large town suspended in a ravine, it's notable in that it's actually far below surface level - getting from one side of the ravine to another can be done by using various bridges and the like, and there's buildings attached to the side of it. Higher buildings are actually more opulent than lower ones, and thus, they have more space and such - lower ones are essentially huts made of spare planks of wood with canopies to stop rocks from crushing the occupants from above, whilst higher buildings are dug into the rock itself. As such, the town has a wide gap between the rich and the poor - the main reason being, the lower levels of the town contain a massive amount of mineshaft entrances, which is how one gets to the Forge, Complex, and Observatory, as well as being able to go a short distance away to get to the Quarry. The town is Ragrok's biggest producer of both crystals, and energy, as it's able to produce a lot of coal from the mines far below the city in question. This coal is what's used across Ragrok for power, light, and heat.

The mayor of the region is Snorlax, who wears a full suit. Living a life of opulence and luxury, he seems unaware of the plight of those below him - so long as he is able to rest, he doesn't mind. His assistant, a Watchog, keeps a close eye on the town to ensure there are no dissenters, and paperwork is handled by Noctowl, who stays up most nights filing it all.

Graveller is the leader of the mines below the surface, and is accompanied by a variety of Pokemon, most notably Carkol to carry materials and Rhyperior as a driller. Whilst they are pretty overworked, they're really close friends, and Graveller's son - Geodude - seems to love him very much.

There's also Murkrow, a delivery agent who will only deliver letters out of Ravine Town, but won't deliver them in. This is due to his long-standing rivalry with Gligar, who is an expert deliverer, but refuses to deliver letters out of Ravine Town following a dispute. Together, the pair of them work as a sort of mail system.

Job #66
To be honest?... I'm not really sure, I'm sorry. I might submit something tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to do here.
Just then give general story ideas

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
[
Arcane Wyvern Temple and Meloetta win the previous job

Playable Starter
Braixen
Ivysaur

Gen 7 or 6 Pokemon
Mimikyu
Hawlucha

Elite
Hitmontop
Metagross

Vote for which you would rather have of each, and why

Job 64
Submit an Arena for Regidrago
Submit an Arena for Regidrago that continues off the Arcane Wyvern Temple, submit what puzzles you may have to do to access him, what the enviroment would be like, and what the battle with Regidrago would be like.

Job 65
Submit a 4th Town
This town will house the following stages.

Quarry of Stone
Molten Metal Forge
Asteroid Complex
Interstellar Observatory
Create a town revolving around the previously mentioned stages, submit the geography, layout, government, and notable locals.
J

Job 66
Submit a Chapter 1(s)
Submit a chapter 1 for this game, the reason I said 1(s) was because if you wanted the campaign to have multible stories intersecting you could include multible chapter 1s for each campaign you had in mind.
Braixen
Ivysaur

Mimikyu
Hawlucha

Metagross
Hitmontop

About the extension, sorry, but I got no ideas I can write down too much of. I apologize. I shall repost my old storylines for Job 66 though.

Pikachu's Path: The young explorer, backed by Charizard and Lucario, set off to find and defeat Regigigas by defeating the Legendary Titans and asking for their aid. Members: Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario (Starter), Krookodile, Sylveon
Toxtricity's Path: Toxtricity and Loudred, two failing street performers, are in a city when it is attacked and ransacked by Regigigas' forces of shadow. They manage to flee, but are washed away by a river to the other side of the region, and must make their way back to the city, gaining allies along the way, while trying to survive Regigigas' forces, sometimes coming into conflict with other groups. Members: Toxtricity, Loudred (Starter), Tsareena, Buzzwole, Rotom, Gengar
Snivy's Path: Snivy, a young child from a small town, goes out into the wilderness, dragging Wooloo with, in order to fight Regigigas. They are hopelessly outmatched however, and end up in the hands of an Aerodactyl, who agrees to train them to become stronger. During some training, Aerodactyl accidentally angers Rayquaza by bringing Wooloo and Snivy too close to it's domain. The three are separated, and Snivy has to go around the region to find them. He bumps into Luxray, who agrees to help Snivy find the two of them, while avoiding Rayquaza's forces, who are also after them for entering it's domain. Members: Snivy, Luxray (Starter), Wooloo, Aerodactyl, Drifblim, Alolan Exeggutor
Greninja's Path: Gardevoir, a visionary who resides in the forest, senses a meteorite heading towards the planet that could potentially destroy it. Realizing only Regigigas can destroy it, she enlists Greninja to help her cause. The two subsequently try to find aid in defeating Regigigas so that it could help them, but end up accidentally helping Regigigas' army. Sensing this, Regigigas corrupts Gardevoir, but Greninja manages to escape. Without Gardevoir, he cannot convince anyone of the imminent threat to the planet posed by the meteorite, and he thus decides to go after her on a solo mission by himself. Along the way, he comes into contact with and accidentally is forced to fight the other groups, as well as other armies, and occasionally finds others to help him. Members: Greninja (Starter), Gardevoir, Kartana, Porygon2, Umbreon
Unknown Path: I'll work this out once we got a full roster.

I did have reasonings for certain characters being where, but it's all subject to change mostly.

Top Bottom