• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legends Regigigas - Pokemon Warriors Creation Thread

Pick a Pokemon to be Playable Character

• Tsareena

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Toxicitry

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
If only two Pokemon are submitted for the First Line Job, they will both be added due to then both being distinct enough to be different.

cashregister9 cashregister9 thank you for the entry but its against therules, you can change it into any fossil Pokemon as long as it's not from Galar.
Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't Wooloo is a first-evolution Pokemon as per Job #17 - with Dubwool as its evolution? (I'm just thinking maybe they didn't submit for #16 but skipped to #17?)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Badge Submissions are now open

Use the list below when making Badges, tell us the name, what of the 4 types of badges it is, what it does, a Pokedex description, etc, badges that affect specific Pokemon must be shown, I e if its only usable on Charizard say it's only usable on Charizard.

Badges are special augmentations that can be used to change a part of a Playable Character's abilities, some augmentations can be used by all Pokemon, some can only be used by Pokemon of a specifictype such as winged or heavy Pokemon, while a few can only be equipped by a single Pokemon

Their are many different types of Badges

CM: Short for Converter Machines these disks can change properties of certain moves such as making projectiles bigger and slower or give attacks shockwave properties, the more specific the CM is the more likely its esclusive to certain Pokemon

Charms: Guves Pokemon passive buffs, defense, or immunity to certain attacks, acts as armor of sorts as they also affect stats. For more esclusive Charms they also change a Pokemon's special abilities.

Feilds: Auras that gives allies passive buffs or enemeis debuffs can also change the wheather fir certain ones.

Scrolls: Reoalces a Pokemon's Meter Attack when equipped, you can only equip one at a time.

Template
Name:
Badge Type:
Description:
Pokedex Entry:
Compatible Pokemon:
Time to put some badges in here!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tank-Master
Badge Type: Charm
Description: This Badge gives the Pokemon that wears it a Super Armor effect, that has lighter attacks not make the Pokemon flinch when this Badge is attached to them. It also provides following buffs and nerfs:
  • 40% Defence
  • 40% Attack
- 30% Speed
Pokedex Entry: This Badge makes the Pokemon that wears it a living tank - able to tank and deal heavy hits alike - but sacrifices speed for this benefit.
Compatible Pokemon:
All Pokemon can be equipped with this Badge, though as one can imagine, certain Pokemon will have more of a benefit from this than others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Speed-Demon
Badge Type: Charm
Description: This Badge gives the Pokemon that wears it the passive effect of being significantly faster than normal, but significantly sacrificing defence, and some strength, to do so. It also has a special effect known as Spot-Dodge, which gives the Pokemon wearing the badge a significantly bigger window to dodge attacks when targeting an enemy. The actual stats are shown below:
+ 50% Speed
  • 40% Defence
  • 15% Attack
Pokedex Entry: This Badge makes the Pokemon that wears it as fast and agile as lightning - but getting hit at such a high speed will be a heavy blow no matter what...
Compatible Pokemon: All Pokemon can be equipped with this Badge, though again, as one can imagine, certain Pokemon will have more of a benefit from this than others.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Woop 3 Pages, never went this far before, I cant say enough how much of a bug deal this is too me. You see I'm one of those guys that tries to fund something that sticks, and there had been more losses than wins which really made me feel unsatisfied. But now since this thread has a dedicated community I feel like I finally made it in Smashboards.

Thanks for all the accounts that supported me over the years and I can hope we can finish this thread or at least go deep enough into it to become something greater.

Special Thanks to
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 for making some good movesets
cashregister9 cashregister9 for giving me the tips to make this thread a success
Pokelego999 Pokelego999 for giving me the most likes for any thread post

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over

Paracect is out newest Elite Pokemon

Haven Greenhouse is out next Battlefield

And interestingly Buzzwole is our next playable Pokemon, this is a big deal for 2 reasons

1. Obviously he is our very first Playable Ultra Beast to be included in the game, this implies that there will at least be some reference to those Pokemon of possibly another playable Ultra Beast down the line.

2. Outside of Raging Regigigas he is our 10th Playable Character. Meaning our roster is becoming quite varied.

This also means there is a new Pokemon to make a moveset out of.

The list of Pokemon without a moveset:
Pikachu
Lucario
Krookidile
Buzzwole

With that out of the way, what would you imagine the story to be like so far with this current cast of Pokemon, what roles and personalities do yo think each current playable character will have, this is not concrete and not dependent on any job, I just want your personal interpretations of the cast's personality and role as of right now.

Current Roster:
Pikachu
Charizard
Lucario
Greninja
Krookidile
Toxicitry
Tsareena
Loudred
Buzzwole
Regigigas

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Voting is over

And interestingly Buzzwole is our next playable Pokemon, this is a big deal for 2 reasons

1. Obviously he is our very first Playable Ultra Beast to be included in the game, this implies that there will at least be some reference to those Pokemon of possibly another playable Ultra Beast down the line.

2. Outside of Raging Regigigas he is our 10th Playable Character. Meaning our roster is becoming quite varied.

Pikachu
Lucario
Krookidile
Buzzwole

With that out of the way, what would you imagine the story to be like so far with this current cast of Pokemon, what roles and personalities do yo think each current playable character will have, this is not concrete and not dependent on any job, I just want your personal interpretations of the cast's personality and role as of right now.

Current Roster:
Pikachu
Charizard
Lucario
Greninja
Krookidile
Toxicitry
Tsareena
Loudred
Buzzwole
Regigigas
My own personal take for how we could effectively implement the sort of mechanic of Armies could be that there are certain disparate groups. For example - I had this idea when I was thinking up the Haven Greenhouse that Buzzwole sort of decided to take on the role of protector of the Bug-types that resided in that area, meaning that they start as a neutral party until the "protagonists" aid them in some way.

Now, in terms of protagonists, I think the reasonable choice here is to have Pikachu as the "main protagonist" of the game, simply because.... it's Pokemon. My own idea here is that Pikachu is flying on Charizard's back, and the pair of them have arrived from another kingdom - hence, we get to see Ragrok for the first time alongside them. Having befriended the first group, it's likely that over time, they'd travel the Ragrok region, gaining allies along the way as an opposing force of some description (perhaps a cult that believes Regigigas's destruction of Ragrok is a method of ascension?) also gains allies and enemies too?

I also think that, aside from Regigigas, the other Regis (being Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Regieleki and Regidrago) should also, in some way, play a part in the story. Given that Regigigas's role is that of having created the other Regis, they could possibly work as major, non-playable bosses under Regigigas's control (in a similar vein to how, for instance, King Dodongo and Gohma worked in Hyrule Warriors.)

Lastly, here's my ideas for personalities:

Pikachu: The generally excitable, but well-meaning, main character with a child-like sense of wonder at the world around them. Being the protagonist, they're a pretty blank slate.

Charizard: The sort of older-brother figure to Pikachu, in a way. He often tries to help Pikachu out in different ways but tends to see things more as they are as opposed to in this incredible, magical way.

Lucario: The stereotypical "monk" figure, having trained in martial arts and Aura his entire life. His intense dedication and will make him a valuable asset, but his complete and utter lack of social ability as well as his blunt, almost emotionless state is often played for laughs by the plot.

Greninja: A sort of opposing force to Lucario. Whilst also being a martial artist, Greninja is more of a ronin - travelling across the land and living fairly freely. I imagine the pair could learn a lot from each other.

Krookidile: That kid, right, who like always tries to jump up behind you and scare you, and everybody knows he's there and never get shocked. Aside from that, I think the idea of Krookidile being like the single pettiest character of the bunch is really quite clever, as it shows a different aspect to the Dark type aside from "brooding loner," seems as we already have that in Lucario.

Toxicitry: A punk rocker who tends to come across as incredibly rude to people, but in truth actually does it because they think their tendancy to switch moods could be dangerous to those around them, as well as their poisonous nature.

Tsareena: A slightly self-obsessed showboater who insists on being the centre of attention, she's secretly quite insecure about herself and takes this out on the people around her, learning over time to recognise others for their own talents.

Loudred: Similar to Tsareena, Loudred needs to be the centre of attention, but to the point where he gets enraged if he isn't. He's pretty willing to bully people into submission if needed, but he's sure of his morals - drawing the line where he sees fit.

Buzzwole: A brash and showy bodybuilder of sorts, always willing to step up to a challenge and show no remorse to his opponents, though caring deeply about the Bug-type Pokemon under his protection - as well as being intensely loyal to his friends.

Regigigas: A generally calm and caring titan who is intensely wise, but fears that the actions of those around him will result in him becoming Raging Regigigas...

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
My own personal take for how we could effectively implement the sort of mechanic of Armies could be that there are certain disparate groups. For example - I had this idea when I was thinking up the Haven Greenhouse that Buzzwole sort of decided to take on the role of protector of the Bug-types that resided in that area, meaning that they start as a neutral party until the "protagonists" aid them in some way.

Now, in terms of protagonists, I think the reasonable choice here is to have Pikachu as the "main protagonist" of the game, simply because.... it's Pokemon. My own idea here is that Pikachu is flying on Charizard's back, and the pair of them have arrived from another kingdom - hence, we get to see Ragrok for the first time alongside them. Having befriended the first group, it's likely that over time, they'd travel the Ragrok region, gaining allies along the way as an opposing force of some description (perhaps a cult that believes Regigigas's destruction of Ragrok is a method of ascension?) also gains allies and enemies too?

I also think that, aside from Regigigas, the other Regis (being Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Regieleki and Regidrago) should also, in some way, play a part in the story. Given that Regigigas's role is that of having created the other Regis, they could possibly work as major, non-playable bosses under Regigigas's control (in a similar vein to how, for instance, King Dodongo and Gohma worked in Hyrule Warriors.)

Lastly, here's my ideas for personalities:

Pikachu: The generally excitable, but well-meaning, main character with a child-like sense of wonder at the world around them. Being the protagonist, they're a pretty blank slate.

Charizard: The sort of older-brother figure to Pikachu, in a way. He often tries to help Pikachu out in different ways but tends to see things more as they are as opposed to in this incredible, magical way.

Lucario: The stereotypical "monk" figure, having trained in martial arts and Aura his entire life. His intense dedication and will make him a valuable asset, but his complete and utter lack of social ability as well as his blunt, almost emotionless state is often played for laughs by the plot.

Greninja: A sort of opposing force to Lucario. Whilst also being a martial artist, Greninja is more of a ronin - travelling across the land and living fairly freely. I imagine the pair could learn a lot from each other.

Krookidile: That kid, right, who like always tries to jump up behind you and scare you, and everybody knows he's there and never get shocked. Aside from that, I think the idea of Krookidile being like the single pettiest character of the bunch is really quite clever, as it shows a different aspect to the Dark type aside from "brooding loner," seems as we already have that in Lucario.

Toxicitry: A punk rocker who tends to come across as incredibly rude to people, but in truth actually does it because they think their tendancy to switch moods could be dangerous to those around them, as well as their poisonous nature.

Tsareena: A slightly self-obsessed showboater who insists on being the centre of attention, she's secretly quite insecure about herself and takes this out on the people around her, learning over time to recognise others for their own talents.

Loudred: Similar to Tsareena, Loudred needs to be the centre of attention, but to the point where he gets enraged if he isn't. He's pretty willing to bully people into submission if needed, but he's sure of his morals - drawing the line where he sees fit.

Buzzwole: A brash and showy bodybuilder of sorts, always willing to step up to a challenge and show no remorse to his opponents, though caring deeply about the Bug-type Pokemon under his protection - as well as being intensely loyal to his friends.

Regigigas: A generally calm and caring titan who is intensely wise, but fears that the actions of those around him will result in him becoming Raging Regigigas...
Yeah that's a good interpretation for a possible plot.

Personally I do agree with most of the plot ideas, I would would like too add some personal stuff.

Firstly i think this region should be an alternate reality from the Timeline of X and Y, in that game a man create a weapon using the souls of Pokemon to end a war causing destruction and death. In this timeline the souls of all this dead Pokemon corrupted Regigigas into Raging Regigigas and caused him to unwittingly cause the extinction of the humans race, hence why there is a greenhouse laboratory.

However while the humans died off, the Pokemon remained and they gained a level in intelligence to the point where they basically start there own civilizations, they find an uninhabited continent and name it Ragrok and various nations form from it, all living in peace.

However the spirits of all the dead humans jumpstarted Raging Regigigas again and threatened to destroy all Pokemon, so the people of Ragrok asked for the assistance of the 5 Legendary Golems to each create a pillar to hold down Regigigas' rage.

Now all 5 Golems hide themselves and their pillars in 5 different locations lost to time. And eventually the Ragrok region becomes a major powerhouse. But various fringe groups rise out and begung to attack the various nations of Ragrok, triggered by some sort of doomsday cult lead by someone from the time when humans still existed trying to wake Regigigas in an attempt to become godlike.

Now various Pokemon have been called for their own motives eventually teaming up to take on this threat.

That's my interpretation KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Yeah that's a good interpretation for a possible plot.

Personally I do agree with most of the plot ideas, I would would like too add some personal stuff.

Firstly i think this region should be an alternate reality from the Timeline of X and Y, in that game a man create a weapon using the souls of Pokemon to end a war causing destruction and death. In this timeline the souls of all this dead Pokemon corrupted Regigigas into Raging Regigigas and caused him to unwittingly cause the extinction of the humans race, hence why there is a greenhouse laboratory.

However while the humans died off, the Pokemon remained and they gained a level in intelligence to the point where they basically start there own civilizations, they find an uninhabited continent and name it Ragrok and various nations form from it, all living in peace.

However the spirits of all the dead humans jumpstarted Raging Regigigas again and threatened to destroy all Pokemon, so the people of Ragrok asked for the assistance of the 5 Legendary Golems to each create a pillar to hold down Regigigas' rage.

Now all 5 Golems hide themselves and their pillars in 5 different locations lost to time. And eventually the Ragrok region becomes a major powerhouse. But various fringe groups rise out and begung to attack the various nations of Ragrok, triggered by some sort of doomsday cult lead by someone from the time when humans still existed trying to wake Regigigas in an attempt to become godlike.

Now various Pokemon have been called for their own motives eventually teaming up to take on this threat.

That's my interpretation KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
That sounds awesome! Plus, the idea of a Pokemon game taking place after the extinction of humanity is a really interesting setpiece - one I don't think we've really seen yet in the series.

I also think there's a lot of potential to really experiment with the Ragrok region as a whole, especially with this setpiece in mind - for instance, the potential for the different locations for the Pillars is pretty interesting! (Hell, maybe we could come up with a 6th Legendary Titan original to Ragrok?)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
That sounds awesome! Plus, the idea of a Pokemon game taking place after the extinction of humanity is a really interesting setpiece - one I don't think we've really seen yet in the series.

I also think there's a lot of potential to really experiment with the Ragrok region as a whole, especially with this setpiece in mind - for instance, the potential for the different locations for the Pillars is pretty interesting! (Hell, maybe we could come up with a 6th Legendary Titan original to Ragrok?)
My main issue is what Raging Regigigas looks like, because so far he sounds eerily similar to Fury Bowser which I dont want to copy, maybe if we include the Black Flower Floette from X and Y maybe the flower she has is covering Regigigus and he gets corrupted by it.

I dont know what would you picture Raging Regigigas to look like.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
My main issue is what Raging Regigigas looks like, because so far he sounds eerily similar to Fury Bowser which I dont want to copy, maybe if we include the Black Flower Floette from X and Y maybe the flower she has is covering Regigigus and he gets corrupted by it.

I dont know what would you picture Raging Regigigas to look like.
Personally, I imagine Raging Regigigas would take some design elements from Giratina - having a similar, darkened colour scheme and perhaps also gaining the spike things around its limbs? My idea for this is mostly because of them being so close in the Pokedex - but not only that, Giratina represents Antimatter, or the very concept of destruction and decay - which perfectly mirrors Regigigas's normally benelovent, creative nature.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Fossil Pokemon
Kabutops
Auroras
Areodactyle

First Stage Pokemon
Snivy
Yamask
Wooloo

Vote for your top 2 in each, you may vote for your own in second place

cashregister9 cashregister9
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Pokelego999 Pokelego999
Sorry for the early voting but I make a rule if that no one has made an entry in a few hours then that voting should start to keep the thread going

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Voting is over

Pikachu
Lucario
Krookidile
Buzzwole

Current Roster:
Pikachu
Charizard
Lucario
Greninja
Krookidile
Toxicitry
Tsareena
Loudred
Buzzwole
Regigigas
Pikachu: Upbeat protagonist, never misses a positive beat. Basically a kid, and people treat it as such. He is the protagonist of the story, and thus the first character you can play as. Pikachu wants to take down Regigigas and stop it's reign of terror.
Charizard: Experienced battler. Pikachu meets him whilst heading to whatever the main hub is. Charizard is hesitant to work alongside a rookie like Pikachu, but after being ambushed, realizes his fighting spirit, and acts as Pikachu's elder and guiding voice throughout the story, joining him along the way. Charizard himself is distant and looks down on others who are weaker, but respects those that have strength. Despite coming off as brash, he is truly caring and always will try to save others.
Lucario: A friend of Charizard's. He is stoic and does not speak much, only saying what needs to be said. That said, he is a competent fighter, and assists Charizard and Pikachu after their meetup point is attacked. Not much is known about him as a whole, but thanks to his Aura, he can sense when the group is about to be ambushed at all times.
Krookodile: Initially, Krookodile is one of those who ambushes Pikachu's group, acting as their leader and one of the first bosses. However, he is freed from the control of Regigigas after being defeated, and offers to help the group out of revenge. He is a petty criminal and mercenary, often picking on weaker Pokemon for money and rewards. His mindset puts him at odds with the group time and time again.
Toxtricity: A stage performer that works in the back alleys of streets. He and Loudred act as bandmates and often put on shows. During one of their concerts, they are attacked by Tsareena, who is angered by the noise they are making. However, Regigigas itself arrives and attacks the city they're in, and they all team up to fight it off. They are defeated when it engages them itself, and they flee, winding up with Pikachu's group. Toxtricity is very aloof, not caring about much other than survival. He is loyally followed by Loudred.
Loudred: Loudred is Toxtricity's loyal friend. He is clumsy, loud, and considered dumb by some. He is fiercly loyal to Toxtricity, despite him not caring too much. When Tsareena attacks them during one of their concerts, he instantly becomes smitten with her, despite her frustration. Loudred often angrily charges ambushes after they appear.
Tsareena: A Pokemon who often considers herself above others. She attacks Toxtricity and Loudred early on for being too loud. She's considered a snob and has anger issues. Loudred often tries to get her affections, to no avail. She is always impatient. Her bossy, snobby behavior often puts her at odds with the group, just like with Krookodile.
Buzzwole: A Pokemon who comes from another dimension. He can be recruited via a sidequest during the story. It is always flexing it's muscles, and considers itself to be the best. Upon seeing Tsareena, it also attempts to impress her, and thus joins Pikachu's group because of her. This puts him in competition with Loudred, and they often attempt to fight, but Buzzwole almost always wins, but Tsareena often ignores their fights anyways. Buzzwole's extraterrestrial origins also become the subject of discussion later.
Regigigas: Same as I described originally.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 17
Create a Rock Type themed Battlefeild
It seems the concept of the Regis each guarding a pillar seems to be a popular idea. So we should add that to the storyline. Starting with the Rock type design a Battlefeild based off the Rock Type. Note this Battlefeild is NOT Regirock themed as it has it's own shrine arena area unique to it. This is for a Rock Type Themed Battlefield, desicrbe the layout, gimmicks, and potential lore in Ragrok.

Job 18
Submit a Flying Type Pokemon
We have Charizard who can fly but we dont have a dedicated Flying Pokemon, Flying Pokemon are faster and can go over bottomless pits but are weaker in defense and are more vulnerable to sandstorms and hail. Submit a Flying Type Pokemon, no Legendaries, UBs, or Mythicals.

Job 19
Submit a Gen 2 or 3 Pokemon
These Generations are the only unrepresented generations, Submit a Pokemin debuting in one of those Gens, no Eeveelutions, Mythicals, or Legendaries.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Fossil Pokemon
Kabutops
Auroras
Areodactyle

First Stage Pokemon
Snivy
Yamask
Wooloo

Pokelego999 Pokelego999
Sorry for the early voting but I make a rule if that no one has made an entry in a few hours then that voting should start to keep the thread going
1. Aerodactyl
2. Kabutops

1. Wooloo
2. Yamask

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Fossil Pokemon
Kabutops
Auroras
Areodactyle

First Stage Pokemon
Snivy
Yamask
Wooloo

Pokelego999 Pokelego999
Kabutops
Aerodactyl

Snivy
Wooloo

I'll submit my other entries tomorrow for Jobs 17-19 when I'm out of school.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Job 17
It seems the concept of the Regis each guarding a pillar seems to be a popular idea. So we should add that to the storyline. Starting with the Rock type design a Battlefeild based off the Rock Type. Note this Battlefeild is NOT Regirock themed as it has it's own shrine arena area unique to it. This is for a Rock Type Themed Battlefield, desicrbe the layout, gimmicks, and potential lore in Ragrok.

Job 18
We have Charizard who can fly but we dont have a dedicated Flying Pokemon, Flying Pokemon are faster and can go over bottomless pits but are weaker in defense and are more vulnerable to sandstorms and hail. Submit a Flying Type Pokemon, no Legendaries, UBs, or Mythicals.

Job 19
These Generations are the only unrepresented generations, Submit a Pokemin debuting in one of those Gens, no Eeveelutions, Mythicals, or Legendaries.
Job #17
Location Name: Caverns of Ragrok
1636680045693.png

This battlefield is actually quite interesting because it's rather unusual compared to many of its type. The idea is, there's a colossal mountain that's perfectly split into two (a little like the Duelling Peaks of BotW), but the mountain itself is riddled with caves and caverns - with evidence of man-made mines there too, that seem to have been abandoned for a long time. Notably, the two sides of the battlefield are connected only by a single, small bridge between the two halfs of the peak - as well as small tunnels being connected to massive, open caverns deep inside the mountain in question. I'm not sure what to call the mountain itself, though...

Job #18
Pokémon Name: Xatu
Pokédex Number: #178
Generation of Origin: Generation II
Pokémon Type: Psychic/Flying

1636680733369.png

Whilst I am aware that Xatu isn't primarily a Flying type, there's a reason for this. The Flying type has a weird history in the Pokemon series - despite existing since the Gen I era, the first Pokemon to be a primary Flying type was actually in Generation V, in the form of Tornadus. With nearly every Flying-type Pokemon aside from a select few being quite similar in appearance, I humbly submit Xatu given that, well, it's still a Flying-type, and a bird. No hard feelings if he doesn't count - it's just that Flying-type specifically is... difficult to work with.

So, the main thing with Xatu's movement is that as mentioned, Xatu is indeed weaker to sandstorms and hail, as well as being able to fly. However, it's actually not all that fast. Now, whilst it might seem odd that Xatu's archetype relinquishes both defence and speed, Xatu is able to quite effectively use his special ability - Hypnosis - as well as his Future Sight, in order to act as an evasive, controlling opponent to face off against. Not only this - but Xatu is in an interesting position where he could actually use quite a lot of zoning tools from the sky, being able to use various Psychic attacks but not having access to moves that other bird-like Pokemon would use with their claws or the like.

Job #19
Pokémon Name: Crawdaunt
Pokédex Number: #342
Generation of Origin: Generation III
Pokémon Type: Water/Dark

1636681618624.png

This Pokemon is stubborn. Being a crab, its armoured exterior means it's quite slow, but has high defence - which, powered with his intensely powerful pincers, make him a powerful close up threat. However, an interesting aspect of Crawdaunt is that he also has a surprising amount of zoning tools - various Water-type moves allow it to create waves around it, as well as using the move Swift where it literally fires a flurry of stars out of its, well, star. In terms of personality, Crawdaunt is the sort of person who is very much set in his ways, and takes a lot of convincing to change his mind. However, he also has an imposing aura about him... though he can be left weak, due to his special gimmick.

His special skill acts as a sort of inverse of Shell Armor. Crawdaunt, usually, is a slow heavyweight - but activating his special move has him molt his armor-like exterior, making him significantly faster - but also massively debuffing his defence. Not only this, but taking too much damage to the armor will also result in it breaking - and it takes a while to recharge after it's lost! That means you really need to plan when to step back, and when to get into the thick of it.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
downloadfile-116.jpg

Impassible Complex
This complex of twisting tunnels is one of the more complicated ones too navigate. That's because this map randomly generates itself with each playthrough. A haven of mole and stone bssed Pokemon this area was once a prosperous mining complex but was abandoned after many mining parties were lost due to some mysterious "curse" now its simply an underground village. This curse is actually not far off as Regirock casted a spell to make these tunnels the incoherent mess you go though, all too test the player before encountering the golem.

downloadfile-100.jpg

Drifblim
Ghost/Flying
Generation 4
Drifblim is a unique member of the Flying Type as instead of flying like a tradtional bird it instead flies like a you know, blimp. It also has a surprisingly powerful streghth being capable of risking away children like its nothing. With this information one could create a unique moveset that is reminiscent of a bomber jet. Being a ghost type Drifblim can conjure both powerful spells and gusts of winds at opponents equally and use its stregth to lift and carry bombs into enemy strongholds. Overall a unique member of the playable roster.
downloadfile-66.jpg

Porygon²
Normal Type
Generation 2
Porygon² is the upgraded version of Porygon from Generation 1. Being an upgrade of the first artificial Pokemon this gives it a whole host of both gameplay and story possibilities, maybe some of robot from the past that was dug up but forgot its programming making it wander the world. Either way Porygon² would be unique as it would be able to have various digital abilities from teleporting into code to sending malicious malware to enemies for debilitating status effects. These possibilities are why Porygon² should be included.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 17

Job 18

Job 19
Job 17: Sediment Quandary
A large orange, rust colored mountain. It is located north of the main town, and is considered treacherous to climb. The stage involves you slowly climbing the mountain whilst fighting off Regigigas' forces, going through fields, underpasses, caves, and eventually reaching the summit, situated high above the clouds.
Job 18:
Dragonite
1636748172954.png

Dragonite is a Dragon/Flying Pokemon who debuted in Pokemon Red/Blue/Green. An iconic and powerful Pokemon, it has been ever present as a strong Pokemon ever since it's debut. Unlike most Pokemon submitted so far, Dragonite focuses more on survivability than damage. It's signature skill, Multiscale, halves damage done to it if it is above half health, and overall can take hits better than its fellow compatriots.

It's moveset can consist of moves such as Dragon Rush, Thunder Punch, Hurricane, Dragon Breath, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Extreme Speed, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Breaking Swipe, Earthquake, and Heat Wave. It could also potentially use status moves like Safeguard, Mist, Supersonic, and Roar.

Job 19:
Gardevoir
1636748782230.png

This iconic Gen 3 staple is known for it's power. It can deal incredible damage, but is somewhat slow and frail. Ever since Gen 3 however, it has been regarded for it's popularity. In this game, it would function just like in the main games. Gardevoir is slow and cannot take many hits, but it's power is enough to make up for it, with it's powerful area of effect moves blowing through enemies. Just watch out for enemies who can get up close easily. It's special skill is Hypnosis, which can send large groups of enemies to sleep.

It's moveset could include moves such as Shock Wave, Dazzling Gleam, Synchronoise, Psychic, Icy Wind, Round, Mystical Fire, Magical Leaf, Expanding Force, Swagger, Moonblast, and Mud-Slap.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 20
Now here is a special job for a special occasion

Design a reveal trailer for the game
Reveals are always the best part of these threads, using the current roster and other information available create a trailer for the game, it can be whatever you want as long as it successfully markets the product and drops the title in the end.

Job 21
How will Shiny Pokemon/Alternate Costumes work in this game
Submit your way of how you would structure potential alternate costume or shiny Pokemon system

Job 22
Submit a Boxart Legendary and a Mythical Pokemon important to the plot

These 2 Pokemon will be important to the plot in some way, be it an antagonist or protagonist role, for those unaware boxart legendaries are the ones you see on the boxart of every Pokemon game such as Ho oh and Lugia for Gold and Silver and Dialga and Palkia for Diamond and Pearl. Submit one of those Pokemon as well as a Mythical Pokemon of your choice, tell us how they would play, what potential role they may have in the story, and why they should be included.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Caverns of Ragrok
Impassible Complex
Sediment Quary

Xatu KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Drifblim Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Dragonite Pokelego999 Pokelego999

Crawdunt
Porygon²
Gardevoir

Vote for your top 3, that's right rank which one you want the most, put your entries in 2nd/3rd place
Caverns of Ragrock
Impassible Complex
Sediment Quandary

Drifblim
Dragonite
Xatu

Porygon2
Gardevoir
Crawdaunt
Job 20

Reveals are always the best part of these threads, using the current roster and other information available create a trailer for the game, it can be whatever you want as long as it successfully markets the product and drops the title in the end.

Job 21
Submit your way of how you would structure potential alternate costume or shiny Pokemon system

Job 22

These 2 Pokemon will be important to the plot in some way, be it an antagonist or protagonist role, for those unaware boxart legendaries are the ones you see on the boxart of every Pokemon game such as Ho oh and Lugia for Gold and Silver and Dialga and Palkia for Diamond and Pearl. Submit one of those Pokemon as well as a Mythical Pokemon of your choice, tell us how they would play, what potential role they may have in the story, and why they should be included.
I'll leave Job 20 to someone more competent

Job 21: Alternate Costumes/Shinies
My idea for alternate costumes is to have them be purchasable in the shop. Everytime an enemy is knocked out, they drop small amounts of Poke, or money, in short. Saving up enough would allow you to buy them, along with other outfits. These outfits would be handled like how UNITE handles them, in terms of appearance.

For shinies, very rarely, a Shiny Pokemon can appear as an enemy. These are super rare enemies, and will grant a boost for the rest of the level, and give good Poke rewards. Not much more to say.

Job 22
Legendary: Suicune

Suicune, known as the North Wind, acts as a major legendary. Suicune can purify anything no matter how corrupted it is. It set about attempting to purify Regigigas, but ended up being corrupted instead due to it's sheer rage. Suicune is encountered at various points in the story as a boss, often acting as Regigigas' main enforcer who commands elite troops. However, it is finally fought at the end of the game, just before fighting Regigigas. Defeating it purifies it, and it states that it can purify Regigigas if it is trapped by the six pillars once more. It joins the group afterwards and assists in purifying Regigigas.

Suicune is notable for being the box mascot of Pokemon Crystal. It works well as a Box Legendary due to it's solo nature, it has no other Duo member absent who could potentially fill it's role, it is entirely unique and fits in the story well. Suicune is iconic and powerful, so it works well.

As a playable character, Suicune is much stronger than most Pokemon. It's special ability, Aqua Ring, protects it from statuses and weather effects, and Suicune itself is a bulky Pokemon, capable of taking many hits. It's speed is also of note, capable of running at fast speeds. It's offenses are not terrible either. However, it is vulnerable to the effects of Terrain (Electric, Misty, Grassy, Psychic), which cause it to slow down and lose power.

Suicune could utilize moves such as Aurora Beam, Liquidation, Extreme Speed, Ice Fang, Blizzard, Extrasensory, Surf, Icy Wind, Whirlpool, Bulldoze, Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Rock Smash, Double Team, and Cut.

Mythical Pokemon: Hoopa
1636756480169.png

Hoopa is a prankster, and is known for it's mystical rings, which act as portals. Hoopa in this game appears throughout your quest in various Hoopa events, which involve Hoopa interrupting your journey and summoning a powerful boss Pokemon to fight. Hoopa will drop a reward and leave snickering afterwards. Just before the endgame, Hoopa will once again attempt to interrupt, but Suicune will stop it and force it to your side (May change depending on Legendary who wins and eventual plot). Hoopa decides to test the group by fighting them as Hoopa Unbound. Upon defeat, it joins the group and helps them purify Regigigas.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
My trailer may or may not come later
Job 21
Alternate Costumes alongside Badges are bought in a shop, by completing missions you unlock a currency to buy costumes which gives a Pokemon one of many different outfits, some return from Unite, while others reference Dynasty Warriors characters. In game rarely on higher difficulties you encounter a squad of Shniy Troops, which are much stronger and harder to take down with the HP of an Elite Pokemon. Meanwhile Elite Pokemon are massively buffed when Shiny and gain new attacks and remixed patterns, they also drop more cash than usual. Finnaly each Pokemon has a few missions personally to them, completing all of a certain type gives you access to a Bronze, Silver, and Gold skin for that playable Pokemon, but maxing out everything will give you the option to toggle yoor normal color sceme to that Pokemon's shiny color, as a reward for 100 preventing everything as that Pokemon.

downloadfile-69.jpg

Kyurum
Dragon/Ice
Generation 5
Kyurum is the third legendary of Black and White and it's two alternate forms are the boxart legendary of Black 2 and White 2. Kyurum is the leftovers of when Reshiram and Zekrom split off from each other and can fuse with one of them to gain either fire or electric power respectivly. In this story Kyurum is the embodiment of stuff lost and appears after Raging Regigigas causes his destruction, Kyurum is neither evil nor good and is instead a neutral force that simply lives it's own life in the emptiness. But after leaning that Raging Regigigas may destroy himself Kyurum joins your team.

Kyurum uses Icy attacks and can switch between his Black and White form to gain an elemental boost to his arsenal becoming faster of tanker as a result. Meaning he can use Ice, Fire, or Electricity in his attack, however only one of these elements are active based on what form he takes.

downloadfile-65.jpg

downloadfile-68.jpg

Meloetta
Normal/Pshycic/Normal/Fighting
Generation 5
Like Kyurum, Meloetta appeared after Raging Regigigas destroyed an area but instead of consuming the nothingness Meloetta sang in solidarity for its destruction. If Kyurum wasnt added Meloetta instead would be a mysterious wanderer whose song is always heard after Regigigas' rampages. Having a sort of a split personality depeding on what form she takes, either purposefully or accidentally, Meloetta's Aria form makes her more Solemn and Melancholy and she sings in solidarity to those who have died Regigigas' attacks, meanwhile her Pirouette form is Brash and Tomboyish and does not know personal space, dancing away her sorrows and hoping that soon the world will heal from these attacks.

Meloetta like Toxicitry switches between 2 forms, Aria and Pirouette, Aria attacks with Psychic soundwaves and can surround herself in a Pshycic sheild while Pirouette attacks with dancing and uses her singing to boost her own dance based movesets. Making her a dynamic Pokemon to play as.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Trailer

It opens over a ruined battlefeild in the middle of a barren wasteland, standing over is a towering monolith with various small bird Pokemon perched above it. We then see flashes of various scenes from the potential story before flashing a Koei Techmo and Gane Freak Production. Then suddenly we see glimpses of Pokemon being played in various battles, first its Pikachu clearing an area of troops with his thunderbolts, then Charizard comes along and torches the rest, all the while clips of Pokemon talking in full voice acting is heard. Before some other Pokemon like Toxicitry, Greninja, and Buzzwole show some of their moves. Finally we see Snivy fending off evill shadowy Pokemon with a large one almost crushing him before tsareena saves him with a well places foot stomp, all before we see a glimmer of Raging Regigigas and the title.

Legends Regigigas - Pokemon Warriors

I dont usually do trailers but I think I did a good one, I wonder if KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 would be interested at cracking at one.

But other here are my votes
Xatu
Drifblim
Dragonite

Crawdunt
Porygon²
Gardevoir

Sediment Quarry
Impassible Complex
Caverns of Ragrok

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Caverns of Ragrok
Impassible Complex
Sediment Quary

Xatu KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
Drifblim Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Dragonite Pokelego999 Pokelego999

Crawdunt
Porygon²
Gardevoir

Vote for your top 3, that's right rank which one you want the most, put your entries in 2nd/3rd place
1. Sediment Quarry
2. Impassible Complex
3. Caverns of Ragrok

1. Drifblim
2. Xatu
3. Dragonite

1. Porygon^2
2. Gardevoir
3. Crawdaunt

Job 20

Job 21

Job 22

Job #20

Bear in mind, this acts more as a reveal trailer, giving little to no hint of the roster or the like - more like something you'd see at, say, the Game Awards to get hype started.

The sun sets over the horizon of a grandiose landscape. Great fields to the front, a small town in the distance, a tower in the field itself, a great forest to the east, and all of it framed by colossal mountains in the background, the sun finally dips below the horizon. Admist the silence, small bird-like Pokemon suddenly take off in flight from the forest in question as the shot changes to just above it. A colossal explosion rips through the air as the Koei-Tecmo logo and the Pokemon Company logo are shown. A second cut takes place, the Pokemon in the small town looking scared as the ground below them rumbles. We pan upward, seeing the camera move upward toward the sky, before the logo of Pokemon Warriors is shown, fading in slowly amongst the stars.

Job #21
I think the best way to handle it would be cosmetically, similar to how Hyrule Warriors handles it, especially in relation to costumes. The idea would be, during gameplay, you can unlock costumes over time in actual gameplay (we are not doing microtransactions) and you would have the option of costumes (for example, the Pikachu Libre costume) and "looks" (for instance, male or female looks or shiny variants.) That way, you could have a nice variety. I'd also say it would be a good idea to have Ragrok Shiny variants - so that characters could have various different looks. (Pikachu springs to mind considering his Shiny form is just... slightly darker yellow.)

Job #22

(Legendary)
Pokémon Name: Rayquaza
Pokédex Number: #384
Pokémon Type: Dragon/Flying

1636825497554.png

With so much focus on the ground, it's not often people look to the skies... but far above the ozone layer, Rayquaza lies. My idea for this is, at a key plot point, Regigigas would cause such a disturbance on Earth that it would directly affect the ozone layer above, attracting the attention of Rayquaza who arrives to put a stop to it... violently.

In terms of gameplay, Rayquaza is a particularly unique Pokemon in terms of design and such, being able to fly over chasms and the like as well as being quite long, and not having legs to speak of. Using a lot of moves that are intensely powerful, it's a tank of sorts - being able to land massive damage on opponents, but somewhat sacrificing speed and also having a huge hitbox to do so.

(Mythical)
Pokémon Name: Deoxys
Pokédex Number: #386
Pokémon Type: Psychic

1636823772086.png

1636824144248.png
1636824150864.png
1636824159302.png

What better Pokemon to take on an earthbound threat like Raging Regigigas than an invader from the stars?

My idea for this is simple. The idea is, Deoxys arrives in the story like he usually does - buried inside a meteor, he crashes into Ragrok late in the game. Bear in mind - this is at a point when Regigigas is like, approaching a major point in his power, and the protagonists are in a dire state. In terms of story, I think Deoxys would use a lot of space-based Pokemon, but act as a third party - being that Deoxys is a space virus, I think the idea of it planning to annhialate all life on Earth to replace it with copies of itself could work really well. As such, it's also fighting Regigigas, but the protagonist team as well. In terms of plot relevance, the crystal in its chest could be a MacGuffin of sorts - if taken by Regigigas, it would be able to act as a sort of lens which would make it literally undefeatable, but Deoxys being a third party means that it's a threat to both sides.

Deoxys' own playstyle is an intriguing one - being able to switch on the fly between its Attack, Speed and Defence Formes. Unlike someone like Toxtricity, these only work as passive buffs and debuffs, as well as changing Deoxys' appearance, but allow it to adapt more effectively to any situation.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Also, here's a few more badges!

Name: Lightning Storm
Badge Type:
Converter Machine
Description:
This Badge allows attacks with Electric-type properties to be made significantly more powerful, as well as increasing the size of Electric-type projectiles.
+50% Electric-type attack damage
+25% Electric-type projectile size

Pokédex Entry:
This badge fills Pokémon with energy – coating them in electricity and boosting their power! Some say that it increases the static electricity they can pull from the air around them. This is a very powerful tool if used well… but it only affects Electric-type moves.
Compatible Pokémon:
Any Pokémon, but only affects Electric-type moves.

Name: Blazing Wildfire
Badge Type: Converter Machine
Description: This Badge allows attacks with Fire-type properties to be made significantly more powerful, as well as increasing the size of Electric-type projectiles.
+50% Fire-type attack damage
+25% Fire-type projectile size

Pokédex Entry:
This badge fills Pokémon with energy – crafting a burning passion within them, boosting their power in the process! Urban legend suggests this badge could even be used to make curries spicier... Though anyone can wear this, it only affects Fire-type moves.
Compatible Pokémon: Any Pokémon, but only affects Fire-type moves.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1. Sediment Quarry
2. Impassible Complex
3. Caverns of Ragrok

1. Drifblim
2. Xatu
3. Dragonite

1. Porygon^2
2. Gardevoir
3. Crawdaunt

Job #20

Bear in mind, this acts more as a reveal trailer, giving little to no hint of the roster or the like - more like something you'd see at, say, the Game Awards to get hype started.

The sun sets over the horizon of a grandiose landscape. Great fields to the front, a small town in the distance, a tower in the field itself, a great forest to the east, and all of it framed by colossal mountains in the background, the sun finally dips below the horizon. Admist the silence, small bird-like Pokemon suddenly take off in flight from the forest in question as the shot changes to just above it. A colossal explosion rips through the air as the Koei-Tecmo logo and the Pokemon Company logo are shown. A second cut takes place, the Pokemon in the small town looking scared as the ground below them rumbles. We pan upward, seeing the camera move upward toward the sky, before the logo of Pokemon Warriors is shown, fading in slowly amongst the stars.

Job #21
I think the best way to handle it would be cosmetically, similar to how Hyrule Warriors handles it, especially in relation to costumes. The idea would be, during gameplay, you can unlock costumes over time in actual gameplay (we are not doing microtransactions) and you would have the option of costumes (for example, the Pikachu Libre costume) and "looks" (for instance, male or female looks or shiny variants.) That way, you could have a nice variety. I'd also say it would be a good idea to have Ragrok Shiny variants - so that characters could have various different looks. (Pikachu springs to mind considering his Shiny form is just... slightly darker yellow.)

Job #22

(Legendary)

View attachment 337647

With so much focus on the ground, it's not often people look to the skies... but far above the ozone layer, Rayquaza lies. My idea for this is, at a key plot point, Regigigas would cause such a disturbance on Earth that it would directly affect the ozone layer above, attracting the attention of Rayquaza who arrives to put a stop to it... violently.

In terms of gameplay, Rayquaza is a particularly unique Pokemon in terms of design and such, being able to fly over chasms and the like as well as being quite long, and not having legs to speak of. Using a lot of moves that are intensely powerful, it's a tank of sorts - being able to land massive damage on opponents, but somewhat sacrificing speed and also having a huge hitbox to do so.

(Mythical)

View attachment 337638
View attachment 337641View attachment 337642View attachment 337643

What better Pokemon to take on an earthbound threat like Raging Regigigas than an invader from the stars?

My idea for this is simple. The idea is, Deoxys arrives in the story like he usually does - buried inside a meteor, he crashes into Ragrok late in the game. Bear in mind - this is at a point when Regigigas is like, approaching a major point in his power, and the protagonists are in a dire state. In terms of story, I think Deoxys would use a lot of space-based Pokemon, but act as a third party - being that Deoxys is a space virus, I think the idea of it planning to annhialate all life on Earth to replace it with copies of itself could work really well. As such, it's also fighting Regigigas, but the protagonist team as well. In terms of plot relevance, the crystal in its chest could be a MacGuffin of sorts - if taken by Regigigas, it would be able to act as a sort of lens which would make it literally undefeatable, but Deoxys being a third party means that it's a threat to both sides.

Deoxys' own playstyle is an intriguing one - being able to switch on the fly between its Attack, Speed and Defence Formes. Unlike someone like Toxtricity, these only work as passive buffs and debuffs, as well as changing Deoxys' appearance, but allow it to adapt more effectively to any situation.
Voting is over

Sediment Quandary is the winner of the Rock Type Battlefeild

Drifblim wins the Flying Type Job

Porygon² wins the Gen 2/3 Job

Also Moveset jobs are now open once again

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Entries will continue today, I hope we have our three usual entries for Pokemon at least
1. Sediment Quarry
2. Impassible Complex
3. Caverns of Ragrok

1. Drifblim
2. Xatu
3. Dragonite

1. Porygon^2
2. Gardevoir
3. Crawdaunt

Job #20

Job #21

Job #22

(Legendary)

View attachment 337647

(Mythical)

View attachment 337638
View attachment 337641View attachment 337642View attachment 337643

Which reveal trailer is your favorite, say your opnion on either one.

Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Pokelego999 Pokelego999
Which account had the best idea for a shiny/costume system, states our opnion if we should fuse two of them

Suicune
Kyurum
Rayquasa

Hoopa
Meloetta
Deoxys

Vote for your top 3 in each, you can vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place

Future jobs will come soon

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Which reveal trailer is your favorite, say your opnion on either one.

Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Pokelego999 Pokelego999
Which account had the best idea for a shiny/costume system, states our opnion if we should fuse two of them

Suicune
Kyurum
Rayquasa

Hoopa
Meloetta
Deoxys

Vote for your top 3 in each, you can vote for your own in 2nd or 3rd place

Future jobs will come soon
I like Glubbflub's idea, but maybe lower the amount in a squad, cause 5 elite mons in one go seems a bit much difficulty wise.

I also prefer KneeofJustice's trailer idea.

Rayquaza
Suicune
Kyurem

Deoxys
Hoopa
Meloetta

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Job 24
Submit a Poison Type Pokemon
Same rules as last, Submit a Poison typed Pokemon, the only banning is Pokemon from Galar due to Toxicitry

Job 25
Submit a Poison Type themed Battlefeild
Same rules as last time, submit a Batlefield themed around the Poison Type, and as restriction dont do the predictable polluted area as there should be some variety. Also explain any gimmicks or lore of that Battlefeild

Job 26
Submit an Arena for Regirock
Each Regi will have it's own unique Battlefeild/Arena where the goal is too defeat or complete a trial made by one of the Regis, this time create a Arena for Regirock that will also act as a mini Battlefeild and submit a moveset for his boss fight as this Pokemon will be more complicated to defeat than a normal Elite Boss.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I also want to annoce a roadmap for these Battlefeild jobs.

Every three battlefields you will encounter a Regi so there is some consistancy

Current Roadmap
  • Normal Type (Rive Ragrok)
  • Bug Type (Haven Greenhouse)
  • Rock Type (Sediment Quandary)
  • Regirock Arena
  • Poison Type
  • Flying Type
  • Electric Type
  • Regileki Arena
  • Grass Type
  • Water Type
  • Ice Type
  • Regice Arena
  • Ground Type
  • Fire Ttpe
  • Steel Type
  • Registeel Arena
  • Psychic Type
  • Fairy Type
  • Dragon Type
  • Regidrago Arena
  • Fighting Type Battlefeild
  • Ghost Type Battlefeild
  • Dark Type Battlefeild
  • Final Battlefield
  • Raging Regigigas
How do you like this Roadmap, any opinions you like to share about the orders of the Battlefeilds

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Job 24
Submit a Poison Type Pokemon
Same rules as last, Submit a Poison typed Pokemon, the only banning is Pokemon from Galar due to Toxicitry

Job 25
Submit a Poison Type themed Battlefeild
Same rules as last time, submit a Batlefield themed around the Poison Type, and as restriction dont do the predictable polluted area as there should be some variety. Also explain any gimmicks or lore of that Battlefeild

Job 26
Submit an Arena for Regirock
Each Regi will have it's own unique Battlefeild/Arena where the goal is too defeat or complete a trial made by one of the Regis, this time create a Arena for Regirock that will also act as a mini Battlefeild and submit a moveset for his boss fight as this Pokemon will be more complicated to defeat than a normal Elite Boss.
I'll submit my ideas when I get back later.

Top Bottom