• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Mana Mafia - The Faerie Arc - Star Crossed Lovers - The End!

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
We still need someone to hammer. J, I'll give you a pass for tomorrow if you do.

jk

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Besides, Soup. We already know roles in this game aren't standard. J's claimed ****ing Dream Watcher and Zenar's a petrification Doc. And we've got a confirmed Dead Suicide Bomber.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: Spaghebti.

I thought about it, and I read. I'm going with my gut. I remember clearly what happened.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
^

specifically, why would marshy try so hard to get me to say whether I was scum or not after he 'bombed' me? If he bombed me, I don't think he would have bothered.

Don't you think scum day-redirector role is kind of out-there? especially given that there's a day suicide bomber and not a day-vig. seems kind of broken for scum to have.

Why would I pick kevin (who i've been pushing all day) to redirect the kill to instead of more obvious townie?

You think its less likely that marshy decided to fake bomb me than it is for me (a previous town-read of yours) to have a scum-day-redirector role and chose to redirect the kill to Kevin, someone I already linked myself to and would have been an easy lynch candidate if I was scum, instead of a more townie player/power role.

right...

Look at this post, for christ's sake.

Spaghebti's the one introducing this ridiculously redirector WIFOM, claiming I'M CLAIMING that he redirected the kill to Kevin?

Read the damn flavor, the flip outright says his Soul was stolen.

#HBC | ѕoup

I will accept a loss, I will however not put everyone at the edge of their seat waiting for me to decide.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is like one of the first time I've wished I was wrong on my pick to be wrong, flip not what I think will happen.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
THANK you. Now we just need a hammer. J, Krys, that's you.

I don't expect ScumDo to hammer except for a rather transparent bussing attempt.

#HBC | ѕoup

I feel J is scum actually, and I regret how I read him early on, I backed off from it and with a Spag scum-flip I will be lynching J tommorow, if there is one.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti (3) Zenar, Raziek, Soup
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek (1) Spaghebti
11. Soup~ ()

Not voting - Handorin, Raziek, Krystedez, J

With 7 playing, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
What do YOU think happened, Soup?

Because I know Marshy wouldn't ****ing wifom a suicide bomb as Town, and it says in the damn flip that Kevin's soul was "STOLEN". (I'll quote it if need be)
this is complete bull****. its ****in marshy for gawd sakes. this is totally the kind of **** hed do. are you serious.

just look at his posts before the suicide. HE TRIED TO GET ME TO ADMIT I WAS SCUM. HE WOULDNT DO THAT IF HE HAD KILLED ME. him reaction testing is so obvious

and no raz. did you miss the last posts i directed you? you haven't responded to my ****... do you need me to link them again for you? I already repeated the questions multiple times and you ignore it

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
soup cmon man

did you read my posts? unvote and actually take a look at them

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
this is complete bull****. its ****in marshy for gawd sakes. this is totally the kind of **** hed do. are you serious.

just look at his posts before the suicide. HE TRIED TO GET ME TO ADMIT I WAS SCUM. HE WOULDNT DO THAT IF HE HAD KILLED ME. him reaction testing is so obvious

and no raz. did you miss the last posts i directed you? you haven't responded to my ****... do you need me to link them again for you? I already repeated the questions multiple times and you ignore it
Then why the **** did Kevin die? I see NO motivation for Marshy to stake his life on a Kevin with no connections whatsoever. NONE. Marshy would WIFOM a vig shot like that, but you know DAMN WELL that there's no way he wouldn't at least SAY what he was doing if he was reaction testing.

He'd say something like, "haha jk, bombing Kevin <3", not leave Town to sort through this mess of WIFOM. You KNOW he wouldn't sit us with this **** intentionally.

Quote for me.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
Js town

you would know that I think this had you read the last couple days

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
WTF

how would it be a reaction test if he said he was reaction testing? srsly raz?

#HBC | ѕoup

marshy may have been reaction testing you but he did look like he went through with it, he may have been trying to read your slot in the end but i don't think he purposely would wifom like that

that's not marshy

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
soup.

why would i redirect to kevin? someone ive been trying to get killed/could have pushed a lynch on? wouldn't I redirect it to someone who was more obviously townie at the time, like raz?

wouldn't it be broken as **** for scum to have a role like this, with a town suicide bomber and not a town vig? the only killingh role (that we know of) is suicide bomber, theres no way a legitimate mod would balance the game by including a redirector/some other kind of defensive role to counteractt a lsuicidebomber

wtf do you mean marshy wouldn't have wifomed like that? how else could he have reaction tested?

soup unvote

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I already addressed most of this, but sure, for completion's sake.
^

specifically, why would marshy try so hard to get me to say whether I was scum or not after he 'bombed' me? If he bombed me, I don't think he would have bothered.
Read his posts. He had EVERY oppurtunity to call off the "gambit" after he had already faked it, but before bombing Kevin, as you claim he decided to do.
suicide bomb: spaghebti

peace

PLEASE tell me youre scum mac

:phone:
im not actually dayvig just claimed that hoping town would let me live so i wouldnt have to suicide

macman

seriously

tell me i got it right

i will be so depressed otherwise

seriously

Why would he not SAY what he was going to do after it was clear you weren't going to give? He has no reason to maintain the ruse until he dies, because that ****s Town over hard.
Don't you think scum day-redirector role is kind of out-there? especially given that there's a day suicide bomber and not a day-vig. seems kind of broken for scum to have.
Yeah, I do think it's out there, because I never said it was a redirector, and I've made this pretty clear several times now. I think it's a defensive scum role.
Why would I pick kevin (who i've been pushing all day) to redirect the kill to instead of more obvious townie?
You didn't PICK Kevin, his character is ****ing linked to Irwin and one of the other characters in the game. Irwin is the LAST BOSS. The two were IN LOVE.
You think its less likely that marshy decided to fake bomb me than it is for me (a previous town-read of yours) to have a scum-day-redirector role and chose to redirect the kill to Kevin, someone I already linked myself to and would have been an easy lynch candidate if I was scum, instead of a more townie player/power role.

right...

Misconstruing the situation again.

Marshy did not fake bomb you. You didn't redirect anything. There is no redirect present in this scenario. You stole Kevin's soul as a means of defending yourself. It ****ing says it in the flip for god's sake.

You took his life to save your own. (A really interesting mechanic that syncs with the flavor perfectly, I might add)

Suddenly a stranger attacked an old elderly woman.

[COLOR="Green"]KevinM, Matilda[/COLOR]'s life has been stolen!

It turns out that the killer was Escad, childhood friend of Matilda has strayed from his over-zealous path of righteousness and justice. This act of violence would never be condoned by the Liotte family and so he took his own life.

Who knows where their spirits are now? Perhaps the underworld... or someplace worse, like...

The Darkness Nova

marshy, Escad has committed suicide!
You. Are. Scum.

You have yet to provide any reasoning that makes any sense for Marshy to kill Kevin instead of you, and you continue to misconstrue my interpretation of the situation into wildly ridiculous claims to undermine what I'm truly saying.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
deadlines in 3 days.

and noones gonna post? yall are whack

well vote: raziek

what i've said about raziek still stands true and it looks like he'll be our vote for today, since gheb isn't comfortable lynching hando and i'm not lynching soup like wants

town people considering voting me: note that J is the only person toDay who isn't down with my lynch. And considering how his/ghebs tussy went down earlier toDay i think you would agree it's unlikely for us to be scummates (if i'm scum). It also wouldn't make sense for him to immediately have my back when raz claimed i was the reason for the kevin dying. If he was scum with me, I think it's almost certain he'd be distancing me.

If you agree with that and think J's not my scum partner, then who else could it be? Maybe i've been hardcore bussing hando all game? Raz wouldn't have called me out for that bull**** if he was my partner. Soup? Zenar? Krys? all are down with lynching me today. I mean it's possible that uber distancing has been going on with me and my scum-partners... but does that actually look like the case when you go back and read my interactions with other players?

anyways, raz is scum, lynch him por favor

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen3/emerald/105.png
did you read this? do you really think J is my scumpartner? you think he would have defended me right after the kevin kill like that if he was my partner? you think gheb wudda had that tissy fit with J if we were scum together?

if you read the last couple pages. every single person said they wanted to lynch me. you think im just getting bussed hardcore? by my mates?

who do you thinkare my scum partners? hando? the guy who said he thought krys, zen and you were scum earlier this day and as soon as the tide started leaning towards me he had no problem changing his vote to me? (obvscum right here, btw)

krys as my partner? despite switching to me as well? can you go read our interactions and tell me if it screams we're teaming together?

who else could be my scum partner(s)? raz who called me out on this bull**** redirector crap which is such a ridiculous reach that im surprised that you;re taking it srsly.

zenar? who has never directly answered my question about what he thinks about raz's read on me going from town to scum due to some dumb redirector bull****. srsly i don't even know.

the very fact that raz won't even consider the possibility that marshy actually did shoot kevinM is what makes me feel hes clearly scum. Would town really eb so confident in predicting something so ridiculous? idc that he thinks im scum, but the fact that its because of that incredibly stupid reasons just
screams fake

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
I already addressed most of this, but sure, for completion's sake.

Read his posts. He had EVERY oppurtunity to call off the "gambit" after he had already faked it, but before bombing Kevin, as you claim he decided to do.
first of all, this doesn't answer my question: why would marshy try so hard to get me to say I'm scum?

second of all, this is completely wrong. He asks me if im scum, I say i don't believe he shot me. He gives some reason for why he did truly suicide bomb and then asks me if im scum again. I respond, and Gova posts the flip directly after. THeres no chance at all for him to say hes reaction testing because of how soon the flip was posted.

ALSO. why would he bother rationalizing to me of why the suicide shot was real? He could have easily just wait till the flip to prove the suicide shot is real. but he went out of his way to convince me that it is, and asked me again if im scum. he wouldn't do this if he wasn't reaction testing.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't think he was trying to make you say that you were scum, he was just trying to get a better read on you giving you an ultimatum, no scum would say that they are scum blatantly.

#HBC | ѕoup

Marshy wouldn't just leave us in the dark about that, I don't believe that he would stake himself like that.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
suicide bomb: spaghebti

peace

PLEASE tell me youre scum mac

im not actually dayvig just claimed that hoping town would let me live so i wouldnt have to suicide

macman

seriously

tell me i got it right

i will be so depressed otherwise

seriously

first of all, this doesn't answer my question: why would marshy try so hard to get me to say I'm scum?

second of all, this is completely wrong. He asks me if im scum, I say i don't believe he shot me. He gives some reason for why he did truly suicide bomb and then asks me if im scum again. I respond, and Gova posts the flip directly after. THeres no chance at all for him to say hes reaction testing because of how soon the flip was posted.

ALSO. why would he bother rationalizing to me of why the suicide shot was real? He could have easily just wait till the flip to prove the suicide shot is real. but he went out of his way to convince me that it is, and asked me again if im scum. he wouldn't do this if he wasn't reaction testing.
The red is exactly why it wasn't fake. The flip was posted so quickly because he DIDN'T FAKE IT.

He obviously submitted the command, he even SAID OUTRIGHT he was WAITING for Gova to be online.

best believe ima cap dat ***. im only waiting on gova to get online so i dont have to wait on the flip

He knew damn well the time would be short, so there's no ****ing way he faked it.

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
damn i lost a huge post due to 502 ****tiness.

soup, ofc he was tryna get a better read on me... thats why he was reaction testing. and if he had already shot me, then "trying to get a better read" wouldn't make any ****in sense because I'd already be dead. so idk what you;re getting at with that.

raz are you even paying attention to my arguments. he does multiple things that he has no reason to do if he wasn't reaction testing. He wouldn't bother asking me if i'm scum, then proving that the shot was real, then desperately ask me again if i'm scum. IF HE ALREADY SHOT ME, dude wouldda just let the ****in flip reveal it. He wouldn't have bothered asking me in thread he wudda just imed me right after.

you also conveniently ignore any of the arguments regarding game balance that i bring up. This role would be broken

i dont get where this 'marshy wouldn't wifom' **** comes from. why would he ever have though you guys would lynch me because of a possibility that i have a scum role that redirects kills from me to somewhere else.

soup, do you not care about any of the arguments i brought up (beyond this ******** scum-redirector crap)

at this point it's w/e. if soup actually agrees with raz about this bull****... then idk what to do. idk whose town, and theres a chance that both of you guys might be scum. but if one of you are town, i hope you recognize how incredibly dumb this **** is after the game ends.

oh well. ggs im goin to bed. gj lynching the only townie who actually tried to do something this game... you guys don't even have any good arguments for me being scum. Only scummy thing ive done this game was push a marshy lynch despite him claiming vig... which i don't think is scummy but rather antitown.

#HBC | ѕoup

damn i lost a huge post due to 502 ****tiness.

soup, ofc he was tryna get a better read on me... thats why he was reaction testing. and if he had already shot me, then "trying to get a better read" wouldn't make any ****in sense because I'd already be dead. so idk what you;re getting at with that.

raz are you even paying attention to my arguments. he does multiple things that he has no reason to do if he wasn't reaction testing. He wouldn't bother asking me if i'm scum, then proving that the shot was real, then desperately ask me again if i'm scum. IF HE ALREADY SHOT ME, dude wouldda just let the ****in flip reveal it. He wouldn't have bothered asking me in thread he wudda just imed me right after.

you also conveniently ignore any of the arguments regarding game balance that i bring up. This role would be broken

i dont get where this 'marshy wouldn't wifom' **** comes from. why would he ever have though you guys would lynch me because of a possibility that i have a scum role that redirects kills from me to somewhere else.

soup, do you not care about any of the arguments i brought up (beyond this ******** scum-redirector crap)

at this point it's w/e. if soup actually agrees with raz about this bull****... then idk what to do. idk whose town, and theres a chance that both of you guys might be scum. but if one of you are town, i hope you recognize how incredibly dumb this **** is after the game ends.

oh well. ggs im goin to bed. gj lynching the only townie who actually tried to do something this game... you guys don't even have any good arguments for me being scum. Only scummy thing ive done this game was push a marshy lynch despite him claiming vig... which i don't think is scummy but rather antitown.
He wanted to be sure of his decision so he lead up to his shot to reaction testing you? I do it all the time.

Maybe he was being earnest about it and wanted you to be scum?

His flavor argument is solid that's about it

okay the rest is useless

Handorin

Smash Hero
Looks like when I go drop a friend off cross state and then I go somewhere else and play smash, things get exciting. I like this.

vote: spag[\b]

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Everyone was gathered for lunch at the local pub for tea and crumpets but unfortunately someone dropped the kettle. It broke and splashed boiling tea everywhere. Such a shame. The tea however splashed in such a way that it looked like an Earth Painting.

2. Krystedez ()
4. J ()
7. Handorin ()
8. Spaghebti (4) Zenar, Raziek, Soup, Handorin
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek (1) Spaghebti
11. Soup~ ()

Not voting - Krystedez, J

A lynch has been reached!

Spaghebti, Teapo has been broken!

Deadline is July 6th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It is a sad day today, as one of the Seven Wisdoms of Fa'Diel has been killed. He was known for his stories, all of which never make any sense and never seem to have a conclusion. There was however, always a truth behind his words, and so he leaves you with a Memory of Running.

J, Pokiehl has been killed!

2. Krystedez ()
7. Handorin ()
9. Zenar ()
10. Raziek ()
11. Soup~ ()

Not voting - Krystedez, Soup, Handorin, Zenar, Raziek

With 5 playing, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is May 12th at 11:59 PM CST (GMT-6).

#HBC | ѕoup

We..didn't lose yet.

Brb gonna be depressed about me being massively wrong forever.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Open.... all the games?

Well ****, I was expecting scumGhebti for sure. I really have no idea how the **** he didn't die from the suicide bomb. Did Marshy seriously fakebomb? That's nothing like him.

Willing to stake money on Hando, but the fact that we haven't already lost means we're deffo in LyLo now.

Zεηαr

Xonar|Zεη
I didn't realize this was open. First off just wow. Second off. Just wow.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So I was paranoid trying to sleep and got back up online to Unvote again in case I forgot to Bold it. wouldnt want scum to jump and wagon us to a loss...

So for extra measure:

Unvote

Top Bottom