• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
LEGGGACCCCYYYYYYYY 3333333333333

LOL I thought it came out today but nvm haha
Nah Sorry lol. I actually have a situation atm......

It didn't come out cause I wasn't in it =D. Jking Jking.

Good luck to Spam-Arrow on making the vid =D.
LOL Thanks Justin. Play more Melee ya scrub!:awesome:

I saw that IC's clip on the top 10. Good ****.

Just so everyone knows my computer is OFFICIALLY ****ED!!!!! it seems everytime I start working on a combo video something like this happens....anyways...i'll keep you guys posted when I can.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Ok so yeah turns out something is wrong with my Display driver...whatever the **** that is. Long story short I can't use my computer...I gotta work on finding another one then i'll have to pay to have my stuff saved....it's gay.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Good news is I am continuing this project.!!! The bad news is I have to download EVERYTHING again because I have a new computer but Hopefully I can get the data from the harddrive transfered.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I was wondering, are ya gonna be showing the name of the marths doing the combo before the combo happends? Like legacy 2? I really liked that.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Yes I will do something like that but a little different. I'm gonna try and get a few clips of each person that makes it in the vid. While they are getting off they'll have their name displayed somewhere...that or I'll just place the names prior to the combo's...whichever works better.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm not dropping marth, it was on point last week, thanks to my new controller =D

will have up to date new videos soon hopefully

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
just because someone lost doesn't mean it was an all time low. It's called being outplayed
I wasn't saying that. I was simply given an example of how people get sometimes after they are rolled on in tournament. The most famous being M2K's reactions the past 2 years.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yeah, i did a test where i played with my old controller, and lost 5 matches in a row against one of the returned players in my area, then switched to the new one i've been breaking in and started ******, turns out the old one wasn't as responsive as i thought lol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
yeah, i did a test where i played with my old controller, and lost 5 matches in a row against one of the returned players in my area, then switched to the new one i've been breaking in and started ******, turns out the old one wasn't as responsive as i thought lol
yeah I remember about 1 1/2 years ago when I swapped controllers I was like wow....I can do **** lol

Dart!

Smash Master
yeah I remember about 1 1/2 years ago when I swapped controllers I was like wow....I can do **** lol
i know exactly how you feel. been using this black controller forever, i switch to a silver controller that was in my closet the day before a chicago tourney and ended up beating kels in winners semis

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
i know exactly how you feel. been using this black controller forever, i switch to a silver controller that was in my closet the day before a chicago tourney and ended up beating kels in winners semis
Nice. Good **** btw your quickly becoming one of those "players to watch". Everyone will be expecting you to win major tournaments like Genesis 2 and stuff....no pressure though ;)

Dart!

Smash Master
Nice. Good **** btw your quickly becoming one of those "players to watch". Everyone will be expecting you to win major tournaments like Genesis 2 and stuff....no pressure though ;)
I thought about it. I actually have a chance of placing REALLY high in nationals. I'm not saying I WILL. The opportunity is there, i just have to practice and practice and practice and....
Pound V was such an eye opener for me. the only people to actually **** me at all there were amsah and armada. which made me feel alot better. ^_^

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I thought about it. I actually have a chance of placing REALLY high in nationals. I'm not saying I WILL. The opportunity is there, i just have to practice and practice and practice and....
Pound V was such an eye opener for me. the only people to actually **** me at all there were amsah and armada. which made me feel alot better. ^_^
Well I wasn't their to **** you :awesome:

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Dart and Niko are my 2 favorite Marths right now I love watching them. So smart and creative. I hope to one day reach your level. I haven't been playing much lately :(

I cannot wait to see this Spam <3

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Dart and Niko are my 2 favorite Marths right now I love watching them. So smart and creative. I hope to one day reach your level. I haven't been playing much lately :(

I said it'd be out in a week but i forgot about exams...somehow lol! It'll be out soon.....soon enough.

Dart!

Smash Master

oh no, i'm blushing.
Niko, double marth teams at the next national GO!
lololololol double marth is so bad

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
oh no, i'm blushing.
Niko, double marth teams at the next national GO!
lololololol double marth is so bad
Only person I'd go double Marth with is Tai. Since I recently got my spelling legally changed from Tia to Tai so that it makes sense....so yeah If we teamed it'd be double Tai and double Marth. ****!!!!!

Niko45

Smash Master
double fox is fine, it's more fox + jiggs/peach that's totally gay. They never ****ing die and they **** you up if they go unchecked for too long.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
new controller adventures continue, that and not having a way to record my "weird" marth, which has come back from the dead... The guy i've been playing lately has said my marth is "The strangest I've ever played" lol. it's actually a compliment. :D

also 'sup Niko. marth ditto rematch/friendlies if we're ever at the same tournament again? ;)

Top Bottom