• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lee10's mid-tier tournament. Round 3 starting.

boku0801

Smash Cadet
I don't know, you might have to read everything from the past 2 days while you were sick till now....
in any case, round 2 is over, can you set up round 3 now boss? my fingers are itching to get to the top...

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Did Chok beat Ugg? Or did Ugg beat Chok? I'll advance, me and Matezioid never played, but I messaged him the first day of round 2, so I think it's pretty fair that I move forward.

Edit: Nvm about Chok, he's gone lol. So to keep things moving, Ugg will go to winners bracket, Chok to loosers.

Match-ups are in people, get em in this week!

boku0801

Smash Cadet
Interesting, I'm playing a wolf main...don't go easy on me cause sonic is skinny...."joking"

Boku0801/Boku/2020-1440-9702/ VS Blazer/Riku/1032-0904-5560/Wolf

Blazer/ Riku, just register me, I'll register you...when we meet each other we'll play, if you have a youtube account put it up too so we can communicate that way too, mine is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BOKU0801

also when we play

If you want the best connection, sign off (not shut off) of you computer (not your Internet)_ that way all the bandwidth on the Internet connection focuses on you Wii. Thanks. I'll do the same to help our connection.

Do your best, I won't go easy, watch some of my vids to get a heads up....I like a heated brawl.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Because when people lose in winners, they go to losers, and when a loser wins in losers they stay there.

Say we started with 16, when the first matches are over, there will be 8 in winners and 8 in losers. Then when the next rounds end, there will be four in winners, but then the four who lost in winners go to losers, meaning there will be 8 in losers when round two ends because four lose in losers, but then the four who lost in winners come to losers. So right now,
winners=4 ppl, losers=8 ppl.
Then you just keep repeating, after third round there will be 2 in winners and 6 in losers. Then the winner of the forth round in winners bracket(Winners Finals) will wait for the winner of losers brackets in grand finals. The loser of winners finals goes to losers finals automatically. Then the other six in losers fight each other, then there will be 3, meaning one person would get a bi(i think) then the winner will play the person waiting in losers finals. Then the winner of that plays the person who dominated in winners bracket, and if the winner of losers bracket wins the set, they would have to play again because it is double elimination, the winner of winners bracket never lost before, so he/she gets to try again. The more you stay in winners bracket, the less fights you get to do.

I think i messed up somewhere maybe.........please correct me if i'm wrong somebody.:laugh:
Oh okay, understood Ramen... thanks bro.

LOL Boku that picture doesn't seem right. I only looks cool because you got Meta Knight with the inside hitbox of Sonic's forward smash, making his knockback go backwards lol.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I'm not sure Ugg. There's three of us in the round 4 winner's bracket once the other match ends. We'll leave it to Rocklee.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm going to be in Cali for the next week, so it's fine. I shall update the brackets.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I lost to IsmaR...he/she is good. My Pit needs more experience against more chars lol.

1-2

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Yep. Turns out my Pit sucks against most Mid and low tiers, but it handles high tiers just fine lol

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I haven't been playing as much since my computer was moved out of my room, which happened right after a RL tourney I went to. And your Pit doesn't suck, I just made a lot of mistakes. Your Pit ***** me first game .-.

EDIT: I don't main anyone, I like to use everyone. Samus is supposed to be my best/fav, though. So technically, ya.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sure, but I'm more of a Melee(as in close combat(as in not spamming missiles/z-air 80% of the game)) Samus. I know how to work mindgames into my spacing, though.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Sure, but I'm more of a Melee(as in close combat(as in not spamming missiles/z-air 80% of the game)) Samus. I know how to work mindgames into my spacing, though.
That's me. I Zair alot, but my projectiles are almost non-existant. T_T

I'm about to head to bed, so I'm not sure when we'll play. =/

I probably won't even be Samus for long. I suck @ staying one char for long.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Cool dude your back=D Hope your tourney isn't dead...i'm out though:/

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, but I feel that I need to lay off the games and the comp for awhile, (no, I'm not grounded <.<) So someone needs to just copy and past all the info of the main page and make a new thread, with me out.

Top Bottom