• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lee10's mid-tier tournament. Round 3 starting.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
OHHHH! lol. well prediction time.
Ugg vs Chok is going to be too good. Uhhh. idk man. that's tough.
Ramen dude is about to handle and errr.
Blazer should win.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhh toon link eh? :) i like

ugg let's do this :)

if not today... gotta wait till next week... cuz im going to genesis!

ahhh is that too late, rocklee10? if u need to go to the next round before im back u can just give it to ugg

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Boku asks me to brawl but every time he does, he doesn't show for a match.....:(

I reply to all of his Pm's.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Am I allowed to switch characters even though I only signed up with Toon Link?

Because I've recently decided that I suck *** with him.

Blazer

Smash Ace
OHHHH! lol. well prediction time.
Ugg vs Chok is going to be too good. Uhhh. idk man. that's tough.
Ramen dude is about to handle and errr.
Blazer should win.
Yay! I have support! ^_^

As long as I don't get emo, and Gamingblack isn't present I'll win.

Also, I fear Ramen that playing Ramen could end badly for me.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Welp. that's that lol. Now to practice. ICs lol. F*** sonic :mad:
Prepair for hours in Training mode on characters of all weight divisions, than after you master the CG, you'll go to a tournament and loose horribly, realizing you practiced the CG's, but not set-ups or mind games. After that you practice everything about the IC's, win a huge tournament, get known as the best Brawler in the world! Than everytime you play someone and win, they say, "IC's are cheap!" Because they are scrubs.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Prepair for hours in Training mode on characters of all weight divisions, than after you master the CG, you'll go to a tournament and loose horribly, realizing you practiced the CG's, but not set-ups or mind games. After that you practice everything about the IC's, win a huge tournament, get known as the best Brawler in the world! Than everytime you play someone and win, they say, "IC's are cheap!" Because they are scrubs.
Errr. I'm not using them in real life tournaments lol.
pink's IC's were actually pretty good at mind games lol:o
^_^
Choknater's gone for a few days due to Genesis.
This is true.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I don't think boku and i will be able to do our set.:(

i mean he's barely on when i am, and i am on for like most of the day, maybe he lives in Europe or UK or something. Plus i MIGHT be going somewhere tomorrow. And every time he told me he was on i was waiting for him but he never showed up.:(That makes me sad.............

i guess we might have to do a coin flip.

boku0801

Smash Cadet
I'm on now prince, I'll register you, just register me too and we'll meet each other.

and I live in the PA, near NJ, thats in the USA....fyk.

I have you registered on my wifi, just register me too...(sorry to be broken record); but just register me.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm on now prince, I'll register you, just register me too and we'll meet each other.
and I live in the PA, near NJ, thats in the USA....fyk.
I have you registered on my wifi, just register me too...(sorry to be broken record); but just register me.
Please learn to edit your post instead of triple-posting.

Yay! I have support! ^_^

As long as I don't get emo, and Gamingblack isn't present I'll win.

Also, I fear Ramen that playing Ramen could end badly for me.
Did someone call my name :laugh:?

boku0801

Smash Cadet
Wow, Nice Pit Ramen, I almost lost...I saved instant replays of the 2 matches I won...Nice Games.
I'll hopefully post them later on.

bye the way, I won 2-1, this guy has a nice pit...Ramen.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I lost to boku 1-2.

man i always had trouble fighting a sonic. and also my bro came in the room bothering me...i hate him.

GGs! you still beat me.:)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
GGs, don't hate your brother.
you say that now, but if you ever meet him, you would why. He is always talking, even if he has nothing to say, just a bunch of random bs. And many other things......

Good luck in winners bracket.:)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Because I just can't lol.
Why are there more players in the loser's bracket than winner's?
Because when people lose in winners, they go to losers, and when a loser wins in losers they stay there.

Say we started with 16, when the first matches are over, there will be 8 in winners and 8 in losers. Then when the next rounds end, there will be four in winners, but then the four who lost in winners go to losers, meaning there will be 8 in losers when round two ends because four lose in losers, but then the four who lost in winners come to losers. So right now,
winners=4 ppl, losers=8 ppl.
Then you just keep repeating, after third round there will be 2 in winners and 6 in losers. Then the winner of the forth round in winners bracket(Winners Finals) will wait for the winner of losers brackets in grand finals. The loser of winners finals goes to losers finals automatically. Then the other six in losers fight each other, then there will be 3, meaning one person would get a bi(i think) then the winner will play the person waiting in losers finals. Then the winner of that plays the person who dominated in winners bracket, and if the winner of losers bracket wins the set, they would have to play again because it is double elimination, the winner of winners bracket never lost before, so he/she gets to try again. The more you stay in winners bracket, the less fights you get to do.

I think i messed up somewhere maybe.........please correct me if i'm wrong somebody.:laugh:

Top Bottom