• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LEAST favorite Confirmed Kirby Hat?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I've always had a strong disliking for the stupid Yoshi Kirby hat.

^^So...that one.

Although the Meta Kirby looks pretty awful.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
I don't really hate any of the hats. But, I'm not a huge fan of Zamus' nor Zelda's. Especially since Zelda's doesn't even correlate to the TP Zelda. I hope this isn't a confirmation for Sheik.

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Meta's hat looks like crap.

Of course, the pure win that is Snake Kirby outweighs that.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yea, but DDD's suckup power is probably more for bringing people in range/stalling them so that he can take out his big hammer.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone hate the Metaknight hat?
It looks okay, I mean, I don't know how else they could do it..

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight's hat for me too. Give him the effing cape!!

On the other side... Snake's and Squirtle's FTW.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Kirbster's Meta and Pit hat may make him flap wings instead of puff up like a balloon when he does his jumps. (COOL!)

But, yeah, ZSS and Meta hats are not just ugly, but boring and disappointing, as well.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
The only "1" i could ever dislike, is the yoshi one! That one really bugs me, other then that, I love the rest.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight Kirby is hilarious!
yeah it look like hes late for halloween with the metaknight hat i wish they would of went a little more out of the box with that one but hey it could be worse

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I hate the Squirtle one. Plain ugly. Don't see why people hate the Metaknight one so much, though. I quite like it.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I like the Meta Knight hat!! The cape woulda been too much, would looked like a color change for MK more than anything else! Meta Hat is my fave after Snake! I'm also glad we got confirmation that Dedede sucks (people up)!! ;)

Least favorite, prolly Zamus, coulda had more hair. And though I wasn't too disappointed, I wish Diddy had his tail and fur. :(

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
I think they could have done a bit more for the zelda one like make kirby put on the awesome shoulder armour that TP zelda has?

The meta knight hat wasn't bad. It was the only way they could make it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the zamus one is without a doubt the worst. it looks so out of place. i think the meta knight one is cool, and looks pretty funny. the snake is a lot differ than i thought it would be (didnt think theyd put the beard) but it looks so funny

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Really, the Zero Suit hat looks just...out of place. Really strange, in my opinion, but what else could you do?

Meta-Knight isn't that bad...it's just awkward.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't know why Meta's hat is getting such a scathing response. In my opinion, it's fine, just the wrong color for the eyes (didn't need to be yellow. . . but turquoise?).

ZSS would have to be my least favorite (like a lot of other people said), purely because it didn't HAVE to look that bad. If he had a full blonde wig up there, it would be fine. Not just a random ponytail. I can forgive the Yoshi hat since there's really nothing else the developers could've done.

And I really can't decide if I hate the Squirtle hat or love it. I'll have to see it from the front.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Here's where I think the hats went wrong and how might they improve.

Snake: Kirby wears his headband to high. It might look better like this:
And I don't like the beard around Kirby. It looks painted on. The part around the mouth looks the worst. Maybe It looks good on snake because he has a human face and a chin? It could also use the mullet, just didn't like the look of bald Kirby. Kirby's shoes could also be also the same color as Snake's body suit, which might be black or a dark shade of blue.

Zero Suit Samus: Could have had more hair on the head other than the ponytail. Changing the shoes might also make it better looking, in my opinion.

DK: Shoe color could be brown. Why didn't they give him the tie?

Pit: The only criticism I have for it is the wings. They look too small and made of paper.

Meta Knight: Wings are also too small. And maybe the mask and the green eyes just didn't get along with the pink very well?

Fox: maybe more fur and white markings.

Zelda: I don't think anything looks wrong with this hat, but couldn't they just give it the headdress with the blue jewel on Zelda's head?

I have to say my least favorite ones from this list are Snake and ZSS.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
0-Suit Samus... and Snake's. Though Snake's is probably the most humorous one of them all. XD

Edit:
I would have liked to have seen Kirby with a cape instead of a mask for Meta Knight, as seen with Hi-Jump Kirby.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Idk why so many people hate the Meta Knight one, I think it looks awesome.

People just need to not look at it standing next to Meta Knight, it makes the Kirby outfit look silly by comparison. That picture has some weird lighting going on that doesn't help things much either.

In any case, I think it'll look great with some of his alternate colors:.

My least favorite (so far) is definitely Zero Suit Samus.

Top Bottom