• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 (LAST YEARS, OLD) ALTERNATE APEX 2014 BRACKET POOLS (VIEW HERE, SITE CURRENTLY DOWN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBandit

Smash Rookie
Hey there, apologies if I'm misunderstanding, but it seems as though I (blue bandit) am in pools 6 and 10 in brawl singles on both this text list and on challonge, is this intentional? If not, what is my correct pool? Thanks!

Bonds

Smash Journeyman
You guys ought to change things around so that Grunyan, T22, and Zeton aren't all in the same Brawl pool. There are like 6 kansas players going, and 32 pools, so why did half of them end up in the same pool? That's ****ed up, please change it. Those guys play eachother all the time at home.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Wow
You guys ought to change things around so that Grunyan, T22, and Zeton aren't all in the same Brawl pool. There are like 6 kansas players going, and 32 pools, so why did half of them end up in the same pool? That's ****ed up, please change it. Those guys play eachother all the time at home.
Wow that does suck. Hope this gets resolved quickly.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Still haven't heard anything about my pool for Brawl 1v1

Revven

FrankerZ
@ LLDL LLDL meta is not going to apex and ryker will not be at the venue in time for his pool. if you could move ryker to one of the later pools that would be amazing
This. I signed up believing P:M would start at 4. My travel plans are finalized and I won't be to the venue until three. Thanks ST for posting for me.

~Ryker
This still needs to get changed asap.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm not in Melee 1v1 ... don't think DrPP is in there either ...
:^| seems like issues all around

Starline

Smash Cadet
Dunno if anyone has pointed this out yet, but you've got Stockfield in multiple pools for Brawl 1v1.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
WOW I WAS READING P:M POOLS THE ENTIRE TIME why are they on top and not Melee =___=

iRJi

Smash Champion
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Brawl Pools have been updated. Please go to this link to find your updated pool. I pretty much made changes to almost every single pool, so please look over it.

Pools: http://smashboards.com/threads/alte...t-pools-view-here-site-currently-down.346004/

Couple notes:

1) If you see a duplicate name, please tell me. I spent 5 hours trying to make sure that there were no duplicate names, but of course I am not perfect.

2)If you are missing from Pools, please contact me directly Via PM

3)In the event you asked for a change, but your requested didn't happen, the chances that your request was denied are pretty likely, or that it was not possible.

4) If you are playing against someone in your pool that is from the same area as you, as early as round 2, please PM me. Anything past round 2 I am not changing as it will be Quarter Finals at that point. Also, this does not mean I will change it. It has to be possible within your pool in order for me to do so, and has to be swapped with a equivalent seed.

Please remember that this is only top 2 advance. In addition, please make sure you are ON TIME. Disqualifications are very likely to happen if you are late to your wave.

Basic Change log (This does not reflect all changes, but tries to reflect most of them)

-Replaced 2dJeff with Drew
-Dolce added to pool 5
-Stockfield now only in 1 pool, now is in pool 10
-Snakenbake only in one pool, now is in pool 10
-LIES! moved to other side of Pool 25 to avoid player conflict
-NSLC (Quote) now only in 1 pool, now is in pool 28
-PEACE is now in 1 pool. Now is in pool 29
-Doogi added to pools. Pool number is 12
-Geasy added to pools. Added to pool 11
-Grunyan moved to pool 17
-Psy-Guy moved to pool 6. Now only in 1 pool
-QD Now only in 1 pool.
-Fury Moved to pool 26
-Xatic Name fix
-Pwii name fix
-Dekillsage Name fix
-TSON added to pool 7
-Zano moved to opposite side of bracket
-BSL added to pool 10
-Krego added to pool 11
-PKSparkxx replaced with Biddy
-Southpaw Seeding is now accurate
-Pikapika added to pool 10
-Teachable moved to pool 13
-TipOfTheDay moved to pool 23
-added t ogdocc in pool 6
-Granger added to pool 28
-Boss added to pool 1
-Shimitake moved to pool 22
-MattyM moved to Pool 6
-Zoap moved to pool 11
-CONNR added to pool 13
-innovative nmz in pool 10
-Piit moved to Pool 6
-Span moved to Pool 11
-Poke moved to Pool 6
-SPR Ricky G moved to Pool 6
-Various name fixes

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
LOL I just noticed Justin Wong in smash 64 pools.

And I also just noticed that its a death pool. Damn poor Wong :(

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
pretty stacked PM pool 1: Armada, Gimr, Wes, and like 3 semi-famous people

BlueBandit

Smash Rookie
I have a question, do all the pools start at the same time in their respective waves? As in, do all 12 pools in wave 1 of brawl pools start simultaneously? I'm in pool 6, if I show up half an hour late (10:30) on friday, will I be disqualified?

LLDL

Smash Hero
changelog 9:00pm

--------------------------------------9:00pm
Wes moved from C5 to B4
Vist moved from D7 to C2
VGBC | Redd from A7 to C5

I think that's going to be it

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Can we get confirmation on whether or not PM pools will be edited before the event as melee and brawl pools were?

Kezzup

Smash Rookie
It says Wes was moved to Pool B4, but he's not in the bracket yet. Where will he be placed?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker is still in the first wave of Project M pools.

When are PM pools getting updated? Will it happen at all? Can someone acknowledge that this is a problem?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah, I had talked to him in person on his behalf as well, seems to have been a failure in communication between the co-ordinators, since I couldn't find anywhere that JCaesar was in charge, had to find that out from AlexStrife.

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
Is Ken playing in Melee? I couldn't find him on the list, I thought he was participating

iRJi

Smash Champion
ATTENTION!!! (Brawl Announcement)

Brackets for Brawl doubles and singles are finished. Doubles bracket will be locked at 10:00 AM tomorrow. Anyone who did not locked their teams and registered on the website can show up between 9:00AM-9:55AM to fix that issue. I will not be excepting anything
after this.

Players in Doubles Wave 1 (Pools 1 & 2) need to report to the Ballroom at 10:30 Sharp for bracket. Doubles Wave 2 (Pools 3 & 4) will start at 2PM. Anyone not there at the time risks being disqualified. There is no excuse, since this is a hour later then the intended time that doubles is suppose to start. Singles will start 5:00PM. If delayed, it will be mentioned tomorrow. If you are late, you again risk being disqualified from your bracket (And some of you can't afford that, since 1/2 of you start in losers already)

Doubles Bracket

http://challonge.com/apexd1z
http://challonge.com/Apexd2z
http://challonge.com/Apexd3z
http://challonge.com/Apexd4z

Singles Bracket

http://challonge.com/apexbrawl

Please help spread this to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom