• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

last third party character.

Cless

Smash Champion
I might cry. I'd rather have a Tales character (yay bias!) or something. Pac-Man eats things, rolls, and butt bounces.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Megaman is the far most likely.

and goshdarnnit, he doesn't have to be the LAST 3rd party character. sakurai was making an estimate when he said "about 1-2 more 3rd parties."
True. We could 4 3rd party reps for all we know. Or just the 2 we have right now.

Zelda_Fan_

Smash Journeyman
Someone from Final Fantasy pl0x. Like Luneth. I think probably someone from FF or Megaman. No one else really has a shot imo, if there is only one more spot.

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
he did say 1-2 more, aside from snake, but one, its old, and two, he doesn't have to keep his word (which on here is like its written in stone), so there could be more.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Who said theres gonna be another one... and who said if theres another one its gonna be the last one... And mabey he ment 2-3 *series* asides froms snake's.... And sakurai said he was gonna take gandw and ice climbers out and all japenese only characters.... and look at ice climbers... there in and bad *** as ever...

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
You know if they do include Final Fantasy character in as playable, i want Vincent valentine
you know vincent would be awesome... however i dont think any fanal fantasy games ever appeared on a nintendo platform... except for crystal chronicle's... but that sucked.

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
Who said theres gonna be another one... and who said if theres another one its gonna be the last one... And mabey he ment 2-3 *series* asides froms snake's.... And sakurai said he was gonna take gandw and ice climbers out and all japenese only characters.... and look at ice climbers... there in and bad *** as ever...

you should learn what he actually said, and stop acting like he said rumors as well.

He said 1 or two characters, not including Snake. We've got one, there doesn't have to be two

the rest is rumor that he never said

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
you know vincent would be awesome... however i dont think any fanal fantasy games ever appeared on a nintendo platform... except for crystal chronicle's... but that sucked.
boy are you wrong (not about crytal chronicles) (read: FF1-6) only 7 onward have been on The 'station brand.

Plus, if they're going to have any ff character, it's gonna be cloud (only good thing about that would be beating the **** out of him w/ Link).

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
boy are you wrong (not about crytal chronicles) (read: FF1-6) only 7 onward have been on The 'station brand.

Plus, if they're going to have any ff character, it's gonna be cloud (only good thing about that would be beating the **** out of him w/ Link).
well then your wrong as well because cloud was in ff7. didnt you just say only ff7 and up were the "station brand". looks like i win because unless cloud was in any other final fantasies... he doesnt have a chance.

iMichael

Smash Lord
We all know that Viewtiful Joe deserves the spot. Most likely it's going to be Megaman though, I just don't see how he'll be different from Samus. Seriously I'm thinking about his blast, missles and bombs.

Viewtiful Joe would be like Captain Falcon but only cooler. Seriously for those who play V Joe's games know.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
i thought of viewtiful joe... but he's not popular enough. the only game i thought was good was the first one. the second one was ehhhh.....

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Well you do make a good point but how will joe look not cartoon drawn wise but proper brawl graphics?
Also where would Joe appear in the subspace emissary and why?
Megaman is possibly better to mix with the subspace emissary either by teaming up with Sanke or samus, or on the Halberd as a bad guy? (if that is even possible)

iMichael

Smash Lord
Well you do make a good point but how will joe look not cartoon drawn wise but proper brawl graphics?
Also where would Joe appear in the subspace emissary and why?
Megaman is possibly better to mix with the subspace emissary either by teaming up with Sanke or samus, or on the Halberd as a bad guy? (if that is even possible)
So all characters have to be in Subspace Emissary? I didn't know that(no sarcasm) hmmm....
Joe would have to have the cartoon look and I don't know how he will appear in the Subspace Emissary:urg:

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
I agree that yes his slow mo, speed up, lock on skills are cool in the game, just how can you convert them into brawl and next gen graphics. He'll probably be a AT

iMichael

Smash Lord
Moves like Mach Speed and Slow-Mo would just be left out of the game. They could be his final smash if it came down to it but his final smash should be him "striking a pose". I just hope the guy makes his way in the brawl. If he doesn't then it's ok.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Na i still think that IF Joe was in Brawl,
Down Special= Lock on (Focus on enemy)
Up special= Slow mo (Slow everything down and makes Joe jump higher)
Side Special = Mach speed (Like Fox's side special)
Standard special = ???

Final Smash= Captain Blue (Where Joe and Blue go co op and kick some villain butt)

Well thats a general idea from my eyes... Any other character that i know from any game except Final Fantasy characters i can do a possible skill list for you all.

iMichael

Smash Lord
The up-special wouldn't work because it affects everyone. It's overpowered basically. Someone could just keep spamming slow-mo and ****. He would be complete **** pulling off crazy combos with that. Slow-Mo as final smash or just not in at all.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Bomberman YES
Megaman YES
Geno YES
Cloud NOOOO
Sora ARE you high
Simon Belmont No need for two Konami peoples
Pretty Much Anyone Else Veiwtiful Joe, Pacman, Elmo, etc No chance

finalark

SNORLAX
Bomberman: Why?

Megaman: Um, why would Capcom, who is currently a big supporter of Sony let this happen?

Cloud: Just because he in one game on one Nintendo system does not make him a possibility

Sora: See "Cloud"

Simon Belmont: What Frogla said

Geno: Wouldn't know, don't even know what game he's from.

Shadow: Possible, but he will probably be an AT if anything.

Tony_

Smash Ace
Rockman is the only logical choice.

Cloud has been whored out my Squeenix to the point of me hating him.

Sora inclusion would make me rename the game to "Super Smash All Stars."

Geno is 1st party.

Shadow should only be seen in sticker form if anything.

Simon has no chances period.

Bomberman: OH LOOK AT ME I ATTACK WITH ONLY BOMBS.

Top Bottom