• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stand Tournament III - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.05.08

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Last Stand Tournament III is the final monthly tournament I host before Willvolution 2008. After Willvolution 2008, I'm taking a few months off from hosting tournaments and start the 2008-2009 season around November.

-----------------------------------------------------

2003 10th Ave N.
Lake Worth, FL 33461
(561) 547-0817

For directions, I recommend going to www.randmcnally.com .
For tournament rules, please go to http://www.willvolution.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=56 .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Stand Tournament III
Saturday, July 5, 2008

Entrance Fee-$10.00
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2 on 2 Tournament Fee-$10.00 per person.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1 on 1 Tournament Fee-$10.00
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (PS2) Tournament Fee-$10.00

Prizes for each Tournament:
1st-70% of the pot
2nd-20% of the pot
3rd-10% of the pot

Tournament Schedule:
12:00PM - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Doubles Tournament
3:00PM - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles Tournament
7:00PM - Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (PS2) Tournament

This is a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) event. Willvolution.com or Fun Depot are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

Don't forget to check out Willvolution 2008 at www.willvo.com !

AfroQT

Smash Master
Nice **** will, but i'll go where ever you hold the tourney at, so i dont really mind.
If i had to choose it would be whichever was bigger, but im for either or.

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Few more days until I make my decision! According to all the forums I post about this tournament, fingers are pointing at Fun Depot.

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Here's the list of who's coming so far (Both maybes and definites)...

SSBB Doubles
princess of light and ???
projekt84 and ???
Afro Thundah and ???

SSBB Singles
The WiLL
princess of light
projekt84
Afro Thundah
Rieshu
Byakuya
Nero
SojinX and friends
galax1117

GGXXAC
The WiLL
CEO of Darkness
projekt84

AfroQT

Smash Master
THIS TOURNEY IS GONNA BE DA BOMB (like the grid DA BOMB), BE THERE.
WOMEN WILL SHOW UP
THOUSANDS OF CARS
DRUGS
GUNS
MORE WOMEN

ITS LAST STAND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BE THERE OR YOU ARE GAY!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
THIS TOURNEY IS GONNA BE DA BOMB (like the grid DA BOMB), BE THERE.
WOMEN WILL SHOW UP
THOUSANDS OF CARS
DRUGS
GUNS
MORE WOMEN

ITS LAST STAND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BE THERE OR YOU ARE GAY!
...lol wow

me and hrnut will be there for brawl singles and doubles guaranteed. we're gonna drag along 2-3 others for singles or doubles, but i dunno who those are yet (at this point, probably xYz and Rx)

its tempting to play in the guilty gear, but im so bad compared to any pro player. ill play friendlies all day though

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gdx If You Drive To This I'll Givey Ou The Biggest Hug People Will Think I Am Gay

Go To This!
ive already said im guaranteed coming..but no hugs. lol

i may play guilty gear for ****s and giggles..but i dont even own a ps2 controller anymore. id have to rob somebody to get one

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im tempted to go buy accent core for the wii + a classic controller today...since i feel extremely uncomfortable using those arcade sticks (i literally NEED the d-pad for traditional fighting games), and the wii classic controller = ps2 controller, so the transition is nothing

Equi

Smash Ace
I'll go.

Just cuz.

I like Will.

And everyone else.

I love the world!

AND EVERYONE ELSE!

AND THE WORLD

AND...

*stopz*

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll probably go to this, since Fun Depot is about 10 minutes down the street from me.
Just proves that what Afro said about women being there is right.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
i MIGHT be getting 4 wisdom teeth out around this date lol. if so and I can STILL be there. I will be.

also afro - if i can go to this, I will bring my sneakers and show you how I used to be good at DDR XD lol

also I have to MM equi in a wolf vs. wolf. to show I am the king of clawz. I think we agreed on 500$?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i bought accent core on the wii today

ill bring it to every tourney, but i warn you. you might wanna go buy either a hori wii fighting stick or classic controller, cause i only got 1 and its for me

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I mean.. GG is at last stand and willvo. there will be PS2's hooked up. can just play on them lol

GUILTY GEAR IS AMAZING. SMASH PLAYERS SHOULD ALSO LEARN GUILTY GEAR THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE. PURE SKILL AND PLAYER ABILITY. /end rant.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I mean.. GG is at last stand and willvo. there will be PS2's hooked up. can just play on them lol

GUILTY GEAR IS AMAZING. SMASH PLAYERS SHOULD ALSO LEARN GUILTY GEAR THE BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE. PURE SKILL AND PLAYER ABILITY. /end rant.
if i can borrow a ps2 controller from hrnut, then ill play on the PS2.

i meant id bring guilty gear to all the non-will brawl tourneys for when people want to play it.

since i only use baiken and wont touch anyone else seriously, imma go on that dustloop.com site and read what cool stuff she can do.

i been playing for a few years, since X2, but nothing on a competitive level or anything. so im not a COMPLETE n00b at the game. only semi-noob

guilty gear + wii classic controller + classic controller grip = amazing amounts of win

Frames

DI
if anyone has to use the pad and not a fighting stick for gg and you play the ps2 version, you should get a satapad, definitely the best game pad ever made, especially for fighters

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
good call frames. that holds truth lol.

dustloop can be annoying since a lot of the time it's hard to find SPECIFIC things with characters. and only characters with lots of players give good info. Get the info you can and also do lots of video research on japanese baiken players and watch their matches. once you know the movesets and gatling/combo strings you can pretty much see and mimic strats.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
EQUIS A ***** IMA PUNCH HIM IN THE GLASSES

i got one wisdom tooth coming in : (

oh yeah IM GONNA WIN.

diddy = best character

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
oh and anythign wireless has the capability of laging, thus why people dont play on wii.

Finch

Smash Lord
hey sabinx im sorry for being a douche those times I was a douche to you lets be friends. I have absolutely no hate for anyone in the smash community right now because gigs was so fun (except maybe godfade because he is ******** and acts like he knows what he's talking about).

I play GG too though I haven't touched it in a few weeks. I play May though and I suck but it's ok because she swings around a ****ing anchor.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
its cool finch, there are other people in the community that make anything I had against you seem completely irrelevant lol

no worries. the internets isnt that serious. may is ballin. a SFL player george is really good with her. he will prolly be there and at willvolution too im sure. He won last year (flash wasnt there heh).

but yeah man, by all means come. its a pretty cool place. you should come to Willvolution 08 too and bring a carpool full of other awesome ppl like you are now.

top 4 of last gigs is already coming to willvo + other top players im sure in FIU/blockstunners/others in SFL and the best GG players in the state will be there too.

Top Bottom