• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Trail- Mad cool, those ice climbers are beastly.
Rat- Nice samus, ohh and thanks for cheering against me.
Gay Chun- **** your gay *** sheik I don't care how even the first match was shiek is gay.
Elliot - Spiked you the **** out of the tourny
Zjiin- Close matches, looking forward to the rematch.
Vro - Close first match, **** the second, but your falcon is too good.
Kels - I will beat you and your garbage characters.
Zec- I finally beat your fox and you aren't even paying attention to the match...
Tink- I thought you sucked now lol.
Psychofox- Every time I try edge guarding...
John- Jump in the bombs, also jiggs is hard to hit with finishers, let alone anything when you shbair in and di back out.
And finally...

Kochiha-No comment.
If I knew it would mean so much to you to win that I would never have stopped paying attention to the match. Don't forget what happened after that...!

Mars-

Smash Champion
If I knew it would mean so much to you to win that I would never have stopped paying attention to the match. Don't forget what happened after that...!
It's all good, I just gotta get better so you have to pay attention.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Also I don't think I am coming to this on Wednesday, I wouldn't get there till 10 and most of the people I want to play started leaving at this time.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Trail- Mad cool, those ice climbers are beastly.
Rat- Nice samus, ohh and thanks for cheering against me.
Gay Chun- **** your gay *** sheik I don't care how even the first match was shiek is gay.
Elliot - Spiked you the **** out of the tourny
Zjiin- Close matches, looking forward to the rematch.
Vro - Close first match, **** the second, but your falcon is too good.
Kels - I will beat you and your garbage characters.
Zec- I finally beat your fox and you aren't even paying attention to the match...
Tink- I thought you sucked now lol.
Psychofox- Every time I try edge guarding...
John- Jump in the bombs, also jiggs is hard to hit with finishers, let alone anything when you shbair in and di back out.
And finally...

Kochiha-No comment.
Hugs and kisses to you too, Mars.
Also, I'm gonna bail on...well, tonight. I need to spend some time with the girl. (This totally isn't a secondary justification to make up for the fact that both parents have the cars tonight. I promise...?)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
yo tournament at purdue this saturday, but I figure you guys will go to the CoB championship because it is alot closer...but just throwing it out there. We have free housing and partying available for those who would like to partake

ORLY

Smash Master
Confirmed! 2 PM. Anyone's welcome! I only have three TVs and one cube, so bringing a set-up is encouraged!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
this was hella fun wed. jazzness thanks for being patient with me lol.

vro good **** on hosting as always. im really eager to get practice in before SMYM so i might come after work on monday night.

Dart

Smash Lord
aww monday? hmm i'll see what i can do vro wait is anyone willing to house at all for the one night IF im able to go? i kinda don't wanna go to chicago and then back home in one night :/

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hugs and kisses to you too, Mars.
Seriously? Are you ****ing gay? I really can't tell because from what it looked like you were wearing makeup or some **** all over your face. Then you had that ****ing home made cane which was pretty ******** you are there to play smash not walk around with a cane. And then to make it worse you are singing and dancing to some hardcore metal music making a fool out of yourself. I felt embarrassed for Elliot that he had to be related to that ****.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Seriously? Are you ****ing gay? I really can't tell because from what it looked like you were wearing makeup or some **** all over your face. Then you had that ****ing home made cane which was pretty ******** you are there to play smash not walk around with a cane. And then to make it worse you are singing and dancing to some hardcore metal music making a fool out of yourself. I felt embarrassed for Elliot that he had to be related to that ****.
I can't believe i missed that

BIG C

Smash Master
the greatest thing was that everyone was just laughing at this nonsensical stuff happening in the middle of vro's basement. boy do I wish hoefler was there.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
It's a little bit odd that Mars is taking me so seriously...I figured the Smash community was pretty flexible when it came to the individuals of antics, but I didn't know that there were people who take EVERYTHING seriously...
And me. Related to eGale. I lolled hard at that notion.

So, now that we've gotten my two yen in (that sure as hell wasn't two cents...), when's the next one?

alcoady

Smash Ace
um ok, i just traded days off w/ someone at work monday (day of next smashfest) for saturday (day of smym) assuming i can catch a ride w/ chi-town guys, i'll go to it.

i also still need a partner for smym, someone good would be nice, but everyone from chi-town is cool as **** so it wouldn't be a great loss to team w/ you guys

ps. Zjiin is considered good in my book

Top Bottom