• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
So ive pretty much known of mars since i first started playing. All through that 5 years he has been saying he is going to go to a tourney that im planning on going to. I have yet to see this character in the rl rofl...

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone driving to this and willing to pick me up? Remember, if I get a ride, I will bring another setup.

Mars-

Smash Champion
So ive pretty much known of mars since i first started playing. All through that 5 years he has been saying he is going to go to a tourney that im planning on going to. I have yet to see this character in the rl rofl...
That's funny because I remember seeing you a quite a few tournaments. Perhaps if we put some money on the line you might be more aware of your surroundings?

cykofox

Smash Ace
since i got my car im down for playing more often, if anyone wants to play today call me.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
That's funny because I remember seeing you a quite a few tournaments. Perhaps if we put some money on the line you might be more aware of your surroundings?
money?

mms?

Howells Boys?

You may choose to mm my ganon, marth, or falcon. Climbers are off limits because you havn't earned enough gym badges yet.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'll take on any of those garbage characters there is only one good character in this game and that is fox.

Mars-

Smash Champion
lol he has you blocked tough guy, no need for the witty comments
Lol brightside are you even coming to this, or anything for that matter? Because otherwise your opinion is like a foot note on a foot note on a foot note posted on the side of the fridge in the basement.

So I got $15 in MM with trail? I'll give you something to study:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbmu8fGcWaw
My fox is the equivalent of that metaknight.

Iamthemicrowave $MM?

tran133

Smash Rookie
since i got my car im down for playing more often, if anyone wants to play today call me.
hey, nice playing with you man, your fox is pretty legit. i'm for sure down to play more often, just let me know when you're free.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Yo so if anyone wants to smash a bit tomorrow until like 4ish send me a message with a way to contact you.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Lol brightside are you even coming to this, or anything for that matter? Because otherwise your opinion is like a foot note on a foot note on a foot note posted on the side of the fridge in the basement.
lol lol lol. I'm actually thinking about coming to this now. Lets see if I can arrange it...

Quaz

Smash Master
I'd like to stop by Vro but i probably wouldnt get there until like 11 or midnight (I assume midnight because of how terrible traffic is on saturday) Im not sure if thats worth it for me unless you guys will be up until 6 am smashing.

Mars-

Smash Champion
lol lol lol. I'm actually thinking about coming to this now. Lets see if I can arrange it...
$1 MM?

MARS... don't waste my life with pos brawl videos. I actually watched it.. but when 4 min went by and no one had taken off a stock yet, i was forced to suspend such play.
I think 4 minutes is going to go by before I lose a stock too.

Rat

Smash Lord
i might be able to come now. Wedding is today and we are driving back tonight.

Top Bottom