• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
My car is silver and I did not hit anything...

To be honest though I saw (when I got there) a mail man having a LOT of trouble in the area to do a 3 point turn. I can see him hitting it and he drove off kinda fast.

Ray chun is a liar... my car is not purple. That ***.

-Zec
Wait what do you mean zec? you actually saw him hit it or you could have imagined him hitting it?? The white on the car is exactly like mail-man while color rofl.

the ****ing mail man...imma beat his ***. also i guess it could have been john or mars, i will wait to see what they say. It didn't have to be a smasher, Vro does live at the end of a dead end street, so lots of people probably turn around there.

I talked to Vro this morning and he said it wasn't brent or his lady friend, they had different color cars or something.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Wait what do you mean zec? you actually saw him hit it or you could have imagined him hitting it?? The white on the car is exactly like mail-man while color rofl.

the ****ing mail man...imma beat his ***. also i guess it could have been john or mars, i will wait to see what they say. It didn't have to be a smasher, Vro does live at the end of a dead end street, so lots of people probably turn around there.

I talked to Vro this morning and he said it wasn't brent or his lady friend, they had different color cars or something.
Can't you like go to the post office in that area and make a report or something about it..and say you have a witness that saw the mailman hit the car or at least had trouble?
It seems reasonable since the color IS white and someone saw the guy HAVE trouble.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Can't you like go to the post office in that area and make a report or something about it..and say you have a witness that saw the mailman hit the car or at least had trouble?
It seems reasonable since the color IS white and someone saw the guy HAVE trouble.
Yeah I plan on doing this tomorrow...mother****as are closed sunday but I need to deliver justice.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Yeah I plan on doing this tomorrow...mother****as are closed sunday but I need to deliver justice.
if you want i can take a dump in a box and deliver that to them at the same time you deliver your justice

and can you not DRIVE anymore to tournies or can you not go at all????
because if you can't drive and your house is on the way you know i'll pick ur *** up fat pimp ***

Mars-

Smash Champion
Ok Guys Serious Talk...

There is a massive dent in the side of my car. It is on the driver's side, directly on the rear door, and takes up much of the door. This door will not open either. I have no idea when this happened, I found out this morning. I didn't see last night because it was dark. This side of my car was parked to the street, so I am guessing someone smashed it when they were doing a three point turn. There is massive white paint stain, so I know the culprit's car color. I know this happened before I took mslano and meneks to the train station because meneks tried to open this read door and it wouldn't open, meaning it had already been dented.

I have no idea what time this happened. My car was parked on the strech of grass opposite Vro's driveway and slightly before it. I do not know that a smasher did it, but Vro does live on the end of a dead end street with not much traffic...

This dent is big and will cost around $700-$800(my + my moms rough estimate) to fix, not to mention my dad will kill me(literally, it's not my car). If anyone thinks they may have done it, or knows more about the incident, PLEASE do the right thing and contact me. I will not be mad at you. Right now this whole thing is on me and it is not my fault. I just left my car parked out front of Vro's house.

Because of this, I am banned from travelling to play smash from my parents! This is gonna cost alot of money to be fixed, and I am really ****ed and in a lot of trouble now.

I intend to file a police report, but I can't do anything else without your help!! Look guys, I am not trying to accuse smashers, but I have to investigate every possible cause of this. It is possible that it was some random person turning around in Vro's or his neighbors driveway. If you know anything, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do the right thing and let me know.

Here are pictures of the damage done...(I did not embed because they are large and screw up the forum view)

Pictures of the damage
I'm sorry but when I was reading this I started laughing so hard.

Jazzness

Smash Ace
GG'z everyone, thanks Vro for hosting! Congratz Zec for coming back and winning first after I beat you in pools O_x

iamthemicrowave -- that really sucks dude, I didn't know anything was wrong when we went to Cici's ... also I drive a silver car and didn't have any scratches on the bumper or anything.

trail + zec -- GG'z, and i believe only 1/2 that doubles $ is yours! I didn't realize what happened until after you left. Sorry for my coughing and sneezing pause thing O_x

anyone i got sick at this tournament -- sorry, but you probably won't feel sick for about a week.
HOWEVER when it hits, WHAM. I was really really healthy until it laid me out cold for about three days straight.

Sn1per

Smash Journeyman
I did not SEE him hit it....I just recall him having trouble navigating around all the cars there AND dropping off mail in the boxes. I'd look into it.

GGs to everyone there...!

-Zec

john!

Smash Hero
Ok Guys Serious Talk...

There is a massive dent in the side of my car. It is on the driver's side, directly on the rear door, and takes up much of the door. This door will not open either. I have no idea when this happened, I found out this morning. I didn't see last night because it was dark. This side of my car was parked to the street, so I am guessing someone smashed it when they were doing a three point turn. There is massive white paint stain, so I know the culprit's car color. I know this happened before I took mslano and meneks to the train station because meneks tried to open this read door and it wouldn't open, meaning it had already been dented.

I have no idea what time this happened. My car was parked on the strech of grass opposite Vro's driveway and slightly before it. I do not know that a smasher did it, but Vro does live on the end of a dead end street with not much traffic...

This dent is big and will cost around $700-$800(my + my moms rough estimate) to fix, not to mention my dad will kill me(literally, it's not my car). If anyone thinks they may have done it, or knows more about the incident, PLEASE do the right thing and contact me. I will not be mad at you. Right now this whole thing is on me and it is not my fault. I just left my car parked out front of Vro's house.

Because of this, I am banned from travelling to play smash from my parents! This is gonna cost alot of money to be fixed, and I am really ****ed and in a lot of trouble now.

I intend to file a police report, but I can't do anything else without your help!! Look guys, I am not trying to accuse smashers, but I have to investigate every possible cause of this. It is possible that it was some random person turning around in Vro's or his neighbors driveway. If you know anything, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do the right thing and let me know.

Here are pictures of the damage done...(I did not embed because they are large and screw up the forum view)

Pictures of the damage
weeeeak

I definitely am not aware of hitting anything, and I would have felt it if I had made a dent like that. Besides, the only times I drove were:

- getting there (we arrived at the same time)
- driving to and from Cici's (others were in the car)
- going home (I left after you)

So yeah, wasn't me, even though my car's silver. That really sucks though... if you need a ride to a tourney let me know and I might be able to give you a ride. :)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hey mars you're pretty cool, I think it's funny when really ****ty things happen to great people too

Tomacawk

Smash Master
idk trail sounds like a mailman did it but if a smasher hit the car quit being a ****ing *****
big deal you backed into someone's car
it's more important to get **** figured out, it's extremely selfish if you hit it and you wont come clean
think about microwave
his melee career is at risk
and we all <3 george

Zjiin

Smash Master
I mean, there weren't many cars/smashers there. How hard it is to figure out who had a white/silver car who left alone? If the answer is "NONE" than i'm gonna put my money on a non-smasher.

john!

Smash Hero
Man I pulled a George today, I was waiting at a stoplight and the car in front of me hit my bumper. It was some blond lady in a minivan. She said I let go of the brake and my car rolled forward, even though I had no idea I was moving until we hit. So now I have to pay damages and of course the Fed has to rob me by giving me my second ticket in 6 months.

Except THE ROAD WAS SLOPED UPWARDS and the holes in her car were way too deep for my car just rolling forward. Dumb b*tch hit ME by letting go of her brake, but I'm a teenager and it was my first crash so naturally it was my fault.

Women can't drive, it should be more than a man law, it should be a real law in the Constitution and be presentable as evidence in court. :laugh:

Zjiin

Smash Master
Ok, so from what i've deducted from John's story is:
The person who hit microwave's car is more than likely, a woman.

I think we're making real progress here, keep it up sleuthers.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
assuming you were both driving automatics and were both in drive, im pretty sure it had to be you

unless she was driving a manual, which most minivans arent, most cars dont let themselves roll backwards while in drive

Zicore

Smash Champion
depending on the angle of the slope, the time from taking your foot off the break to the time of putting your foot on the gas is enough for my car (a 2002 Taurus) to drop back a little bit. Then take into consideration that mini vans are really heavy in the back, and since we can already conclude that women suck at driving, it may have fallen backwards much faster then she said.

Not to mention the white paint just looks like your car's paint got scraped off...just sayin...

like, it could have been any color car...

Vro

Smash Lord
This thread is amazing.

Where are you BigD. Please play with me more.

I'm very proud that we all understand that women shouldn't be allowed to drive. I also like our sleuthing within this drama. Sleuthing.

Any interest this Saturday for another?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Just got an estimate on the damage...

$1,750

thanks random person
I have a quick question. Were you parked right next to the driveway? Because if so I don't remember there being a dent in your door when I walked by, so it probably happened after then.

EDIT:

I also wouldn't doubt if the mail man did it he would just drive off. When snow plows hit your mail box they don't care either. That happened to me and the city didn't do ****.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I'm gonna hit up the post office and see who delivered the mail on saturday...maybe they got some dents in their car <_<

Also, I could get insurance to cover this, but my premiums would skyrocket, making it cost more in the long run. So my parents are just gonna pay for it.

....lame *** ****er who did this is gonna get whats coming to him(or as we deduced, a her, obviously :D)

What I don't get it is why the dent is so big. You had to ram my car pretty hard to make that big of a dent, so either A. they did it on purpose or B. They are awful drivers that can't see my huge *** boat of a car.

I've had bad luck involving smash and driving.
1. $140 speeding ticket on the way home from e-52
2. Tiny accident on the way to damians(my fault, but it was a stopped car and I was going 1 mph, so like no damage to either car lool)
3. this ****in ****er hit my parked car.

All this in the past 2 weeks.

I think god is telling me to quit smash.

Zicore

Smash Champion
god isnt real
10truths
This post is win on so many levels. Next tourney I see you at, you shall receive a power-up on me. Seriously.

They pretty much said it was our fault and they weren't going to replace it.
Its obviously your fault you had your mailbox by the street in the spot that the city gives you. wtf were you thinking?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
The standard definition of God, given by most major religions, is that of a "Big 3" god: namely, he is all-knowing(omniscient), all-powerful(omnipotent), and all-benevolent(omnibenevolent).

It is easy to disprove God using logic. If he possess these three qualities, why is there evil in the world? Since he does not stop evil, one must conclude that he is not all-knowing(he doesn't know it is happening), not all-powerful(for he would use his power to stop evil from occurring), or not all-benevolent(he does not care if people suffer).

What I learned in a philosophy course at school. This is called the problem of evil.

Meneks

Smash Lord
The standard definition of God, given by most major religions, is that of a "Big 3" god: namely, he is all-knowing(omniscient), all-powerful(omnipotent), and all-benevolent(omnibenevolent).

It is easy to disprove God using logic. If he possess these three qualities, why is there evil in the world? Since he does not stop evil, one must conclude that he is not all-knowing(he doesn't know it is happening), not all-powerful(for he would use his power to stop evil from occurring), or not all-benevolent(he does not care if people suffer).

What I learned in a philosophy course at school. This is called the problem of evil.
Well I mean you really don't have to believe in god, you don't even have to be apart of a religion.
I am NOT religious at all if anything i believe in a "higher power."
The fact of the matter is the spontaneous generation theory has been proven to be false.
It really can NOT happen.
Something of course can not come from nothing.
This is probably one of the main reasons why i don't think the universe(something) can come from nothing.

Mars-

Smash Champion

There really isn't a way to stop evil, because that is just the way people are, most "evil" people have been born and raised that way, it's the only way they know. The only way to really stop them would be to do two things:
Kill them
Control them.

Killing somebody isn't benevolent now is it?

And MOST religions beleive in free will.

Top Bottom