• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
so from perusing the schedules...I would need to take the electric line, stop at the millenium station, then get on that one to hinsdale? correct?

what time do these thangs usually end?
im pretty sure you have to take the train here from union station. take the bnsf which goes to aurora, and get off at hinsdale.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Take the redline to jackson then take the 126 jackson WEST to canal...
and youre at the union.
Then take the bnsf line to hinsdale..
its really easy and a short ride

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm the best fox in IL. It just takes patterns and combo percent memorization to win tourneys, which i don't care for. Wacky fox > Tournament fox.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
okay I live in park forest and I'm lookin at taking some pub transportation to this. Problem is I'm completely unsure as to how to go about doing it.

what is the redline? is it a metra or busline, and is there a metra to it if so?

Vro

Smash Lord
The redline is part of the CTA, which goes north and south through the city. I recommend you do a little research, as everything will figure itself out.

http://maps.google.com/
get directions --> by public transportation

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll see what I can do about coming to this. The trains make it very convenient!

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
not even that serious...if I don't get a ride then that's cool, I don't feel like going through to the gutter to get to a smash tourney

Top Bottom