• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash V [Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.] Wobbles inc!

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Why aren't you just requesting these days off? Where do you work, the ****ing no time off allowed zone?

EDIT:
Ken- $MM. Same as usual. 2 Bucks.
Hyro- Come at me, bro. $2 MM.

Curlz- MM at some hopscotch, bro. You won't.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Why aren't you just requesting these days off? Where do you work, the ****ing no time off allowed zone?

EDIT:
Ken- $MM. Same as usual. 2 Bucks.
Hyro- Come at me, bro. $2 MM.

Curlz- MM at some hopscotch, bro. You won't.
A restaurant that is completely undermanned right now. Which is why I can't take too manydays out. I did request Aug 13th off. x)

-Ran

Smash Master
I don't think the venue has internet that we can use. Someone would have to phone tether.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I might be able to arrange that. Don't count on it, though.

:phone:

Curlz

Smash Lord
We had a stream at LasT 3. Why not this time around?
I can probably convince Oathkeeper to bring his live stream setup.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'll ask Laser Tag if they have internet when I can get in touch with the manager that is aware of the tournament.

Turazrok

Smash Master
HYPEEE!!!

I've been posting around and whoring this out to whoever I can.

It's looking to be great.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ran, don't forget to add to the OP that my girlfriend, Kelsey, and Batto's sister have a Money Match. ;]

-Ran

Smash Master
I need to go through the thread and add all the money matches that are going down. /effort.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Georgia and Alabama both ignored me ofc....

W/e this gonna be great

bump

BSP

Smash Legend
Seems like this is going to be a local +

FINE BY ME. We'll have a blast anyway.

-Ran

Smash Master
Seems like this is going to be a local +

FINE BY ME. We'll have a blast anyway.
Texas people are coming. North Florida people are coming. Who knows who else is going to sneak on in now that Genesis is over.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker, you better bring all of Alabama.

Pick your best crew and I'll beat them by myself.

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
I already have contingency plans for this event in case of numerous issues. This event will run smoothly! I'm going to be making a sign up sheet that I'd like everyone to pre-fill out if possible. It's relatively simple, but it'll make putting pools together significantly easier. It'll mostly be to keep players from playing their crew members.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, come check this tourny out. :3

Let the namesearch ****!

'Fro, -Jumpman-, -Ran, 3, Alex Strife, Alfalfa Monster, Anand, Anjila, AppleZatch., arch, augustoflores, Auspher, awsomesauce, Banks, BHLMRO, Biglard, Bing, Black Jinjo, Blea Gelo, bobjrsenior, Boomer3d, bordslampa, Bullet Bill, CHAiN-ACE, CHOMPY, Conker, cyoonit123, darkm3tr01d, Darky-Sama, Davidreamcatcha, dch111, Derkis, dimbenes, disfunkshunal, Divinokage, DJAB, dkuo, DMG, Dnyce, DOODE, ds22, Espy Kasrani, F A N G, F8AL, FabulousGeorge, Falco400, Falcon'sFist, Falcoty, Freezewish, FrozenHobo, Fuelbi, fZk, GameDragonX, Gears, Gindler, Hatacatan, Hellsinglover999, heytallman, Hiemie, Hobobloke, HollaAtchaBoy, Hoots, Hot_ArmS, HyperFalcon, ihavespaceponies, InferiorityComplex, Jaklub, Jayford, Jebu-95, JediKnightTemplar, jellyfishjosh, Jesmo, JJROCKETS, Jolteon, Judo777, justaway12, justice~, kinghippo99, Kuares, KumaOso, Kyronexx, l Karasu l, La J, Lanceinthepants, Le Greil, Limaçon, Linkvader, Loaf of Bread, Luckay4Lyphe, M@v, Maharba the Mystic, Marc, MarsFool!, MaskedMarth, Mekos, Melomaniacal, mers, Mike2, Mogwai, MonK4, Moooose, Mota, Mushroomring, MysteryTigerTeen, Nanorell, Natis, Neon!, Nicholas1024, Niko45, omniholy, P!nk ., Padô, Paju, PEACE7, PeachEater74, perpetual ownage, Phoenix_lord1010, PKNintendo, Pogogo, professor mgw, QERB, Radium88, Rainbow Mink, Red Ryu, rei_vincent, rmusgrave, RocketPSIence, Rubyiris, RuNNing Riot, Samochan, Sanuzi, ScAtt77, Segastorm, Shadicles, shanus, Sharky, shaSLAM, Shawn101589, Shaya, Shonic, shrillbert, smashkng, SmashMac, Smoom77, Smooth Criminal, SnakeMan, Sneak8288, Sonic Poke, Sonic The Hedgedawg, sparkaura, Stratford, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Surri-Sama, Sveet, Sync., T-block, TaFoKiNtS, Tahsis, Tamoo, TehSqueeMistro, Th3 Composer, The Irish Mafia, The Star King, thecoweatsgrass, TheJerm, thundrio, TKbro, ToKneeOrNotToKnee, Tokyoinamerica, Tomber, Tonsana, Toomai, tripwire, tubby, Twinkie, Twin_A, udov, underdogs22, Ussi, vanforum, Veetaak, Volkenn, warlock-don-mia24, WedginatorX, Wenbobular, Werekill, Wiggins, Wombo9999, X15 YumYum, xKilikx, xYz, Yagi, zer0., ZeroUnderOne, zhao_guang, Zivilyn Bane, Zulo, _Rocky_, §chizm, §witch, Ørn

I'll be back around 3 to do this agin when more people are online.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
With UNO orientation on the 28th and Warped Tour on August 1st, I can't say for sure who out of my crew will be able to go, but I'll get the word out there either way. I'll try to make it, looks like it's going to be great.

Top Bottom