• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LasT Smash V [Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana.] Wobbles inc!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Very true. No money in the game though. Just pride.

I want all of your pride.

:phone:

-Ran

Smash Master
That's unfortunate. D: I'm going to see about the stream tomorrow. The manager should be in one that day. I'm also going to try and get a camcorder or something, since this is going to be the last major event for many people in our scene. I'm going to do the best I can make this an amazing memory for the everyone in our scene.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
All of TX: MM? $5 Bo3

Bring it.

Heck anyone that's wants to MM, give me your terms. The gauntlet has been thrown.

I figure for once I actually try to play as many people as possible , so now onto practice and to prepare for hell.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
All of TX: MM? $5 Bo3

Bring it.

Heck anyone that's wants to MM, give me your terms. The gauntlet has been thrown.

I figure for once I actually try to play as many people as possible , so now onto practice and to prepare for hell.
For melee or brawl?

-Ran

Smash Master
Justin only plays Brawl, thought you could ask his brother Arcadia for a MM.

Also, everyone please, please take the time to break your money into smaller bills before you come.

Esca

Smash Champion
lee house me
hyro house me
yawara honeybuttachicknbis
roni house me
ricky b house me,

everyone mm me. curls you still up $50 mm? falco vs mk?
bsl you wanna do a $10 mm my pit/mk your whatever?
Jio $20 my zss/pit/mk your kirby

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sorry, esca, but I'm out of money. $3 is as high as I go.

:phone:

Oh, and tourney rules, if that hasn't been said before.

eet

Smash Ace
Arc, Ill do a simple 5 dollar MM. TaylorHJ, Lee Martin, Freddy(setsuma) and Kyle(forgot his swf name) will all more than likely MM you in Melee if you want. I play Peach .. they all play Marth/Fox.

Let me know who still does not have housing? I live in BR and can contact all of the appropriate people to get you guys somewhere to sleep -- a lot of our scene is ******** and doesn't post on SWF. Just let me know how many people you're gonna need and Ill PM you the info.

BSP

Smash Legend
Please come out. Trust me, you won't regret it.

I can tell Last is going to be a blast.

eet

Smash Ace
Okay so TaylorHJ said he was gonna house Austin/Houston, so you guys should be good. And he said he could house one other car. And another smasher, Kalzar(Dylan), can house any other OOS players. PM or txt me @ 2256366642 for details.

-Ran

Smash Master
Where do you live? There's the possibility that someone might be in your area looking for someone to car pool with.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I can house people coming from the east!
2-4 people from Mobile? If it's cool we'd like stay night before and night of or just night of. We dunno if someone has to drive to Florida to pick up the last guy on Friday or not just yet.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307742

http://www.alabamasmashleague.com

Okay you kids. I'm gonna have a table set-up at this taking registration (in between me winning tournament matches) for the Alabama Smash League. We're looking to make tournaments in AL accessible to every one, and I mean everyone. Check the thread and website and GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK! You can ask any questions there, or look me up at the tournament.

The basic strategy is $25 gets you a membership. For $25 you get FREE venue fee and FREE Brawl Singles for FIVE tournaments. Payouts are guaranteed up to the top 4 places. You get that no matter what, but if you register BEFORE the first tournament, then you also get free pizza and a drink at each event. Otherwise, though lunch will be at the venue, you'll have to pay.

We're recording and uploading every match that is played at these tournaments. We're also keeping ELO rankings of every member of the league. Next year, we're trying to keep the price the same and instead run 7-8 tournaments in a season, SO SUPPORT THIS!

Unfortunately, we've got no reasonable way to give the same benefits to Melee, 64, or Brawl Doubles, though those events will still be present ($10 entry, $20 a team, 70-20-10 split. May or may not have 64). However, for Melee, we're working to provide the same kind of ELO ranking and representation on our website (recording matches maybe in the future, it's kind of a ***** compared to Brawl).

So yeah, I'm gonna hit every ATL South thread later today. GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ryker, baby, remind me to join that next year. traveling to AL 5 times this year is unrealistic. but when im in college, every time.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Marksville. It's in Avoyelles Parish.
Hey, I may be able to get you saturday morning on the way to Laffayette from Alexandria. Would that work?

I'd probably need a little bit of compensation in the way of butt secks or gas money.

EDIT:

Hey, if someone records Brawl/Melee stuff at this tourney, I'd be more than willing to try and make a combo video or something with it. I have a 320gb portable hard drive to store **** on. So yea. Just throwing that out there.

Top Bottom