• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
the brawl room can hold 7 setups so that'll be good enough for you guys i would think. but once i get melee teams set up, i can do brawl teams in the other room. and then i can do melee singles and brawl singles

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol you can't do all standing-still mindgames. The other person will catch on to it's brokenness and then it'll be a stalemate(Melee-specific AT btw).

I might take you up on that Chris. Maybe.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
rome, once i learn what spacing means, i'll take you up on that.

@pp: whats it gonna be bro? u scurred of my jab? i'd like to make some blue fried falco with my lightning...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
dj, your next mm would be a "ftilt + fair + cc dsmash" mm. you may go undefeated against a lot of ganons in that matchup.

edit: DJ are you instituting the pool/round robin thing at this tourney, or are we doing brackets?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
melee will prolly end at 6 and brawl at like 8or9...dj i think you're underestimatin how long brawl takes. or maybe i'm just overestimatin how many people will enter it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom