• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Smittthhh I haven't seen that little ****er in so long -___-. Karn is it cool if I join the festivities so I can **** pp in dittos. OF EVERYTHING.

null55

Smash Master
lol DJ, what does this mean for our Smashfest? lol i could ask PP to like drop Chris off here for the first bit, then come pick us up and we all go to Karn's after like an 1hr/1.5 or so. (which he'd never agree to... oh **** he's above me)

**** it let's just go to Karn's... -__-;;

Karn pick me up though!! :bee:

null55

Smash Master
i love how you ignore the bottom half of my post just to be all PP and ****.

lol gayly ironic too since i didn't even edit this time and didn't do so very consciously... god your such a jerk.

EDIT: if that was your actual plan you're a comedic genius though.

null55

Smash Master
but really, lots of both of those dittos bwah. <3

alright sorry... ONE puff ditto... then a bunch of Falco dittos. :bee:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Deal bro.

I'll try to do more teaching when we play. Granted, you already know a good bit of important stuff, but there's always something I'll forget when I'm talking lol.

null55

Smash Master
like how to untumble...
lol now that i've learned how, i'm addicted. that's actually all i do. ****ing untumble. i get hit just so i can untumble at later percents.

@PP: i don't know **** lol. i know like... five things. useful things. but i want more.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*blinks*. take my woman to olive garden and all the sudden my schedules changed...

so you comin here friday afternoon now? thats cool with me, i just gotta make sure that ashley knows who she's stayin with both nights (as expected, the concept of sleeping in an apartment with like 10 other dudes doesn't particularly appeal to her lol)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I don't blame her, but she'd be perfectly fine.

I'll be picking you(and Ashley) up Friday afternoon sometime I think on the way to Karn's. Is that cool?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah thats fine, we're both free after 1, so that works fine. just let us know when and it should work. i'll tell her tomorrow that we're going on friday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't have an exact time. It'll probably be after 3 though(unless I decide on something, but sicne I have to pick up Smith anyway, it'll still be after 3 lol).

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Alright, it's all cool. actually yesterday, for some reason or another, i think ashley was wishing she could get to chapel hill on friday. she may want to get to campus and get with people...we'll figure stuff out for everyone

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol i don't even know if she's really coming to the tournament or not. she seems to edging toward staying at chapel hill on saturday.

if so, then i really wouldn't have to worry about darkhart. even though i ain't really gotta worry about anyone.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol i don't even know if she's really coming to the tournament or not. she seems to edging toward staying at chapel hill on saturday.

if so, then i really wouldn't have to worry about darkhart. even though i ain't really gotta worry about anyone.
We just like saying we're stealing GFs/sisters in NC.

They do it for my sisters. You sort of get used to it be like foxy and shamelessly wh0re her out(the sister, not the GF. His GFs match with PLUr was basically sex though LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom