• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah nvm, my relationship is dumb. i didn't even really like ashley when we started dating, she just liked me and i didn't give a ****. she looked okay, especially for the school of science and math.

basically, i don't know **** about getting chicks.

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah nvm, my relationship is dumb. i didn't even really like ashley when we started dating, she just liked me and i didn't give a ****. she looked okay, especially for the school of science and math.

lol forwarding

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
TJ, sometimes girls go for guys outside their type and vice versa.
Me and Josh are very different types but we work.
You have to go for girls you like regardless of type. Confidence is huge.
*frown*
I never said anything about "type". I just said the types of girls that would like you.
Outliers included.

and. . idk. you and josh seem pretty similar, you know. but maybe that's because I dont know either of ya well enough.

Care to change that?
Tell josh I want a date with him. *wink*

edit: sooooooo the word "type" is instantly perceived to be "type." My bad. . *frown* *Frown*

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year

sit in the corner and play that piano.

To tell you the truth, you have to be patient.
You see a girl you like, you put your best foot forward. find a way to, at the very least, meet her.

Talk to me in person, for I suck at explaining these things over the net.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sit in the corner and play that piano.

To tell you the truth, you have to be patient.
You see a girl you like, you put your best foot forward. find a way to, at the very least, meet her.

Talk to me in person, for I suck at explaining these things over the net.
TJ...i don't need tips on getting chicks. i already have mine, but i'm just saying that even though i've got one, i can't give advice, because i was a fluke.

apparently i did something right, but idk what that something was...

GofG

Smash Champion
everyone should do what i do

date girls who are cute enough to not require the paper bag, but not attractive enough to get yay'd

or boys.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

lmfao

this is a wonderful post

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh. then disregard that post. i couldn't tell. you quoted me, and then didn't state you were changing your person you were talking to.

my bad.

@crystal (see what i did thar tj?) - glad u approve lol

null55

Smash Master
be honest and confident in who you really are. the right one will come.

god humans ****.

null55

Smash Master
rofl, legit, Moo.

except for the fact that that's some stupid *** anime bull****... yeah you can look at every human life as pathetic, but why... when you can also look at it like it's something legendary.

null55

Smash Master
don't talk about gold **** or Mike will show you his DBZ satire based on feces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom