• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
You'd be gorgeous if you'd just smile a bit more. You look really cute in that second picture.
Agreed. That second picture is really, really beautiful.

Smile more, darling.

And wow, Mr. Silver, you look so much older than the last picture of you. But you need to grow out your Hobbit hair again, **** you!

EDIT - Pictures

Matt

Banned via Administration
The members here have a chemistry. Fo seriously.

Alright, I need to pace my posts a little better for the next milestone. My 2000th is going to be my coolest **** post ever. Yes, better than the Smashboards rap. Better than the Underwear Topic. Better than every time I've posted a picture of myself (27?).

Now, where to put it? The Pool Room or the Back Room?

Hmm.

I’m sure it’ll be enjoyable. Am I wrong?

Sure, there will be enjoyable things. But, there will be painful and hard things as well. We will fight.

There will be times we want to fight. Both myself, and you.

But even so, we will get married?

Yes, we will.

Why?

Because we will be happy.

Even though there will be sadness?

Yes.

Even though there will be times we want to cry?

Yes.

We might become unhappy!

To a stranger it might seem so, but to me, I think it might be happiness. When I cry, I might actually be happy. Everyone feels that evenings alone are lonely times. I think so too. You might think so as well. But you know, the evenings with you are nothing but happiness. Because I am with you. With you…

Troy

BRoomer
BRoomer
thanks for the compliment smash_fan :)

Originally posted by JBird1203
(Click Thumbnails for full size)

Halloween.

HOOKAH IS GREAT
... <_< nice legs.. :p

*edit*

and personally, i like my 1st pick the most as well.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Troy's picture is proof that a smile = the most attractive feature on a person, ever, hands down.

Well wait a second, the most attractive feature from the hands down couldn't be the smile. ****! Hands up, I mean. No, I mean, I'm not trying to arrest you. Forget I mentioned hands. **** hands. No, don't start ****ing your hands! Christ, if you must, use a sock or a pillow or something. Jesus, other people have to touch your hands, you know.

-B

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
DOUBLE POST

Yes troy, smiles are sexy. Smiling, you remind me of one sexy Hebrew yaldah I know.

Anyway, why isn't this sexy nonHebrew yaldah in the broom yet? Too few posts? Does anyone really give a **** about postcount?

Troy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: DOUBLE POST

Originally posted by Mediocre
Yes troy, smiles are sexy. Smiling, you remind me of one sexy Hebrew yaldah I know.

Anyway, why isn't this sexy nonHebrew yaldah in the broom yet? Too few posts? Does anyone really give a **** about postcount?
GASP! YOU *******! :p... Nah, it's cool.

and i think my smile looks stupid.. i hate my mouth >_<

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pfsh, you're so pretty Troy <3 I also think the first picture looks best, but that's just cause you have your hair back in the second one I think :3

Yeah okay anyway here's another crappy picture of me. Oh, and I look exactly like Klaus from a Series of Unfortunate Events o_O

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, yes, Troy is lovely when she smiles x3 Your fringe is cute too :3

Aww, no more hobbit hair ;o;

hee, smash_fan has such pretty eyes :3

Yay, picutiaares o.o

Buaha, no glasses o.o

I needs a hair cut >>;

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
It just doesn't make sense for a girl as hot as TM to be a girl that also is hella cool and hangs out with geeks on a video game forum. Some sort of law of physics must be being broken.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I agree with you. Maybe no one gave her the memo...

Matt

Originally posted by Bumble Bee Tuna
It just doesn't make sense for a girl as hot as TM to be a girl that also is hella cool and hangs out with geeks on a video game forum. Some sort of law of physics must be being broken.
Take it from me: no good ever came from flattering hot chicks on Smashboards.

...nor from insulting everyone else. Grr.

But anyway, I think we can all agree that TM is very attractive. She's almost as sexy as Limey, JBird's leg hair, or JMY's buttchin. Almost.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Originally posted by Matt
Take it from me: no good ever came from flattering hot chicks on Smashboards.

...nor from insulting everyone else. Grr.

But anyway, I think we can all agree that TM is very attractive. She's almost as sexy as Limey, JBird's leg hair, or JMY's buttchin. Almost.
Don't worry, I harbor no dreams of someday getting TM to fall in love with me. But holy mother of **** she's hot. Whoops, time to wipe down the monitor again.

And c'mon, don't tell me you're offended by being called a geek. Come one. We're 1000+ post "veterans" at a video game forum. Geeks if I ever saw any.

-B

Matt

And c'mon, don't tell me you're offended by being called a geek. Come one. We're 1000+ post "veterans" at a video game forum. Geeks if I ever saw any.

-B
Aww, I hate it when you're right. :(

What's most sad is that I can name 9 members here I know offline who (at one point or another) began posting regularly because I talked about this place so much. Friggin' 9!

(50 points to whoever can name these 9 people!)

On a closing note, I need to post less.

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
A 2 year old picture of yours truly. As soon as I can take a newer picture and scan it, I'll post that.

This was New Years Eve '03.

And now, a picture of my ex-girlfriends sister taken on the same night just because she is entirely too hot.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Originally posted by soberfox
a picture of my ex-girlfriends sister taken on the same night just because she is entirely too hot.
Did you happen to notice that she's, like, 13 years old?

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
Did you happen to notice that she's, like, 13 years old?
She's 16. Bee can call her hot if she's that old.

Speaking of haircuits, I need one. My bangs go to the bottom of my nose.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
My post count is still higher than yours neener neener boo boo.

Top Bottom