• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
That Lythium dude is so rude, and probably doesn't even know how to bake PIES! He's a true douchebag! :mad:

I know Lythium is a girl, I'm just pointing that out to Dekuu, also, Lythium, WE WAN MOAR! :D

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
No no no, I said: 8000th 'REPLY'. That is all the posts in the thread - OP :p

Also, Grow A Beard With Your Power sounds like No Shave November. Which would be awesome to participate in again, even though I already kinda know what I can produce after a month :p.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I just think he misses his beard. Riciardos, you got 8,001. :p
Haha, he read the number of replies part from the PRoom.

I guess he can settle for 8000th reply?

Darndiddly the guy beat me... he's too fast.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Do fake beards count?

My brother took these when we were decorating the tree for Christmas. That's why I look like a human-tree mutant hybrid:

And keeping in touch with the X Files:

I was really tempted to post a picture of the Flukeman, but I resisted. I'm not sure if he's PG-13.

No pie. Next time, perhaps cupcakes.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We need to have a Grow a Beard With Your Power contest.
The most I've had is a simple goatee, during my long hair phase. And even that was too much for me to handle. xD

Plus, I look much better without one.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I wish I had that beard. *shaves and steals

inb4 prepubescent, I'm 19 and the only hair that grows out of my body is pretty much in my head.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Xsyven looks like he's Pete Doherty's non junkie, handsome brother.

I swear there's a resemblance. o.O

Still, his dyejob fails for being as shockingly yellow as my font. I like the length though...

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Do fake beards count?

My brother took these when we were decorating the tree for Christmas. That's why I look like a human-tree mutant hybrid:

And keeping in touch with the X Files:

I was really tempted to post a picture of the Flukeman, but I resisted. I'm not sure if he's PG-13.

No pie. Next time, perhaps cupcakes.
You're the spitting image of a friend I used to have in 12th grade. Holy crap >_<. Don't freak, it's a compliment!

Xsy, definitely keep the beard shaved:-p.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Xsy, no offense, but you remind me of a pedofile.....the blond hair and brownish beard doesn't work...keep it shaved....

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
rofl. My natural hair is pretty blonde still-- my beard grows in black. I'm as confused as you are. And yeah, I'm not growing it out again, as far as I know. It was my "can I do it?" phase.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice

This is about six months old and I probably posted this under a different username but eh...

I've actually given that leather jacket to my younger cousin whom I've deemed the "man in charge of cousins" now that I'm leaving soon. But, as I've been told countless times, that was a stupid decision because no matter where I go it is most likely going to be pretty dang cold.

If anyone is interested in hearing a story then read on but otherwise what I have to say has little to no importance. About a year ago, give or take, I came on here under the username of "Uncle Kenny" but had since left to undertake my own goals and detach myself from the headache of SWF. Over the past year I feel as though I've significantly matured but I'm still myself. It's just that now I know where to pick my spots (or in most cases, at least) and the opinions of others don't weigh in on me nearly as much as they used to.

To be honest, it's actually really hard for me to post here now because I still harbor a hatred of this place but at the same time I'm bored out of my mind and I wanted to see all the changes that have occured since my absence. I have to thank my old friend, Zook, for sparking my interest in this place again and I actually wanted to take a moment to personally thank Eor for all his words of advice (good or bad, it was still sound advice) and his interest in having a write off with me despite my being a horrible writer and horrible poster.

But I digress, I didn't come back here to suck up to all the big leagues or whatever like I subtly attempted (or apparently attempted if I made it obvious) here as "Uncle Kenny" but instead to start fresh and simply enjoy myself rather than worry about the judgements of others. So yeah... There's a good chance you guys will see more of me around.

And if no one here knows me (which is understandable seeing as how much things have changed and how arrogant I was and still am which could've very well created a deluded sense of believing I was remotely popular here) then simply know this....

I'm watching you. >=(

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Here are some of mine, except the BRoom I think has seen them already. Because I don't have a camera anymore. =(

Blurry, but sort of dressed up:

Too much hair, but this is the headshot I've been using... I need a new one:

A rose for my lady after her show =):

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I was goofing around on facebook, and something caught my eye...

I can never look at him the same way again. O:

@TM, you're pictures are always gorgeous.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I was goofing around on facebook, and something caught my eye...

I can never look at him the same way again. O:

@TM, you're pictures are always gorgeous.
You do realise of course that those facebook tests make up results to try and hook you in to try yourself right? I've apparenlty been challenged to IQ tests by just about everyone on my friends list at some point and yet when I mention it to them none of them remember challenging me :p I've never taken an IQ test and if I had why would I publish the results if I did so badly?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol gawd Mic, of course I realize that. I just thought it would be cute to post it anyways. =P

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
You do realise of course that those facebook tests make up results to try and hook you in to try yourself right? I've apparenlty been challenged to IQ tests by just about everyone on my friends list at some point and yet when I mention it to them none of them remember challenging me :p I've never taken an IQ test and if I had why would I publish the results if I did so badly?
Damage control.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
This is about six months old and I probably posted this under a different username but eh...

I've actually given that leather jacket to my younger cousin whom I've deemed the "man in charge of cousins" now that I'm leaving soon. But, as I've been told countless times, that was a stupid decision because no matter where I go it is most likely going to be pretty dang cold.

If anyone is interested in hearing a story then read on but otherwise what I have to say has little to no importance. About a year ago, give or take, I came on here under the username of "Uncle Kenny" but had since left to undertake my own goals a.....
Were you searching for your girlfriend?

Top Bottom