• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'm so silly... chun li victory pose anyone?:

this is me late at night at disney world. Me and my aunt decided to hit Downtown disney after the parks closed and we found THIS picture in our resort's gift shop. I just HAD to pose with it:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I really hated him as Toby in Sweeney Todd. He was awkwardly tall. Which is why when I did Sweeney Todd, I only got Toby's understudy. :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Wait wait wait... NPH played TOBY in Sweeney Todd when he was 28 years old? wtf?
Theaters would rather hire able adults than needy children. So yeah, if you have a young face, you'll be considered for child parts. I did The Sound of Music this year, and our Liesl had rockin' cans... because she was 22, instead of 16.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord

My last high school soccer game. I started out the season as a back up goal keeper and then I hurt my shoulder so I played forward, I ended up being the leading scorer. I am on the right (#1).

edit: Oh, and I scored in this game with 20 seconds to go with my groin.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Ohhh, I get it. You "scored." With your groin. NICE.

So who was the lucky lady? Was it 17? He looks like a scrappy one, mmm mmm. Or was it 16? He's got some mighty fine lips. Or was it a classic five-way? A menage.. ah... fah, if you will? Come on, spill the beans girl!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I know people don't agree with me on this one... but sports are so gay. Especially football. And locker rooms.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
A crime has been committed. Cog posted in this thread without posting a pic.
Fine.
I call this one, "my afternoon with a mustache":

Theaters would rather hire able adults than needy children. So yeah, if you have a young face, you'll be considered for child parts. I did The Sound of Music this year, and our Liesl had rockin' cans... because she was 22, instead of 16.
No Johns, theater owners. When I saw ST last spring they had a kid. They also had Judy Kaye.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Like, sure, they're not doing each other, but they're wearing tight clothes and jumping all over each other. At least its not wrestling.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
ahhhh football locker rooms. Those were the golden days. I'v never of been that homo since. like...never mind i don't wana talk about it =X

i was linebacker /running back too!

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Me and my roommate just took a crap load of pictures in our costumes. Here are some of mine:

And for the WoW fans:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My son had to perform 1,000 consecutive waveshines before he could go trick-or-treating:

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Interesting, is that the fabled European Southpaw Pseudo-Claw Controller Grip?

This kid is going places, I'm tellin' you.

Top Bottom