• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion

I took this picture for an article I wrote for the local newspaper about a football camp my team puts on for the little kids. I think this may have been the million dollar shot for the article.

I know it's not really me, but I guess I want an opinion lol.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I do VOX in a local pop-punk band now, so we had a little photoshoot for something to put on the flyer. Idk even though the quality is bad I like them just for the memories.

Single of me.

Of the band members, minus the drumma >_>.

From left to right there you have
Bassist, Guitarist, Singa

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
he took the black picture and then took the white picture, and then he photoshopped the black mirror over the white mirror, i think
I took myself in white, then comb my hair and put my black jacket and took another picture. The hard thing was the camera moved from one picture to another, and the shadow on the wall wasn't the same in the 2 pictures. I managed to make almost everything dissapear though, but it was hard.

Do you see the bowl holding the toothbrushes? Do you see it has 2 different colors on the side? Here's the line.

I have to do that sometime, it's awesome.
Yeah you have to agree that it's too awesome to have this outdated chudat pose ;)

Here's a picture of a guy doing what Wak did, just..... a whole lot more.

Sorry about how small it is, Photobucket scaled it down heaps, but I swear it's all the same guy.
No it's not exactly the same thing, but I can do these sort of pictures with my camera. The thing is the guy took many pictures all over the place, I'd say he did a whole turnaround, and placed them altogether with photoshop. My work at trying to do a picture like this failed unlike this picture.

EDIT: oh wait, it's always the same guy? nice O_O

Blazey, that picture is totally whack.
lawl pun.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Ive posted my pic here like 4 times already but lol this is the most recent very recent pic of me

Yeah I dont take the time to edit my pics but whatever

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
^ *Prepares the tally of those who gawk at this pic* :p

Badass pic though, Azua. I think it's all the different textures present that really make it stand out.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Since my name is in the Tags four times, this thread could definitely use more Matt.

Please hire me. I'll bring my own clothes??

Sincerely Yours,

Matt

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Are you seriously wearing a brown belt and brown sandals with dark pants? Finally! Proof that Matt isn't gay!

I mean, the fact alone that you're wearing sandals with what I guess I'd call 'business attire' is proof enough.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Are you seriously wearing a brown belt and brown sandals with dark pants? Finally! Proof that Matt isn't gay!

I mean, the fact alone that you're wearing sandals with what I guess I'd call 'business attire' is proof enough.
I actually find that outfit kinda stylish. In an... unstylish way. ... it crosses the line twice?

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought this pic would amuse yall. I put on my friend's bullet proof vest. It's way heavier than it looks! (I especially like the panel to protect the dude's junk)

Matt

Banned via Administration
I actually find that outfit kinda stylish. In an... unstylish way. ... it crosses the line twice?
Two wrongs make a right! A motto I live by. Sometimes three four or twelve wrongs work too.

And just as a reminder: I <3 ******

Although if I could clone myself, who knows what might happen?!?

Top Bottom