• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Australia? (slays)

Actually, I live in Appleton. You probably got the A's mixed up. :)

Oh, the person holding my arm up is my former principal. :p

PC, do you look like you do now in that pic you posted a few pages back or a little different? I like your hair.

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Riiiiiight...

Nice mech... and I have no idea what pedophillia means... Ok now silverpup I look nothing like I do right now, I have less hair in the back, and I'm skinneir and I currently have less acne. So that's basicly my new and more mature look basicly. (Oh geez... Move over Matt, Phill is taking over your title! J/K) :shyguy: :beezo:

Note: If anybody wants I'll find a current pic of myself, and I still want to see a pic of Mcfox!

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Kit, thanks for being stupid.

Phill, thanks for demonstrating what Catholic priests do.

Kiki, thanks for making a worthless post.

:D

Actually I'm posting for a reason, simply to inform you my scanner isn't working... sigh. But when it is, I promise I'll get another pic up, this time one where I look older than 8....

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: seriously!

Originally posted by Bumble Bee Tuna
Dude! She's like 10 years old! That's sick, man!

pedophilia = molester of small children. Think Catholic priests.

-B

All I have to say is this ... EEK!

I thought she was 14! ... Hmmm I belive my sis's boyfriend might be somewhat of a pedophilia... seeing as how he's 21 and my sister is 16, (They have never had sex you sickos!!) Ok I think I've become an evil criminal now, best everybody stay away from me least I molest them! :shyguy: :beezo:

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
gah!

That's just wrong. Your sister should not be dating a 21 year old. That is terrible. If I was a manly man and saw her boyfriend, I would beat the **** out of him. Of course, if you've seen my pictures, that's obviously a dream. No, but seriously, that's disgusting. How long have they been dating? *shudders*

-B

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
well...

Better not let Jen see this... she's been dating the guy for 3 years now... but the boyfriend despite his age looks and acts like your average 16 year old (speeds on the highway just for fun, shoots stuff with paintballs, throws lit firecrackers at people). Plus due to his build he is only an inch taller than my sister, and really scrawny, so if you were to punch him B his bones would turn into dust and his skin would fold up. Oh he's blond and wears glasses, now you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses now would ya? :shyguy: :beezo:

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
GAH!

It just keeps getting worse! 21 and 16 is bad enough. But 18 and 13? That's horrific. 5 years! That's a college student dating a middle schooler! Jesus! Disgusting.

-B

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
Oh geez, that is a gross violation of the dating formula.

Your age divide by 2 plus 7, is the minimum age of someone you can date.

18 and 13? How the heck did that happen?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
ok Yav

13 / 2 = 6.5

6.5 + 7 = 13.5

13.5 = youngest age of person Kiki should date

Alternatively:

4 / 2 = 2

2 + 7 = 9

9 - 4 = 5

So if Phill's sister started dating this guy at 4, that would make this alright? :p

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Re: LOL

Originally posted by DukieMan1223
Well I could have sworn I thought silverpup posted that she was a guy. Very suspicious
Prove it.

Search my posts, click it. You won't find any post that says I am a guy.

[/off topic]

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
The weak minded may wish to turn away at this time.

The intelligence is so visible, it's overwheming.

:)

You can even see the gleam on the sax! See that flare! Look at that sparkle!

(BTW, click the smile to see the picture. :p)

I'm glad to say I look older than 9 in this picture.

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Before you said 8...

You seriously look like one of my friends (yes, KK, he is ten. :D )

Sorry if the comment made you feel bad, but hey, 10 is better, right? ...Right??

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
Oops

Lemme revise that. Only applicable when resultant age is less than or equal to yours. (Meaning anyone less than 14 is in violation, which seems right as they don't know how to date anyway)

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer
Here's some more opportunities to legally ogle at my presence.
http://chaoticchimp.bravepages.com/...ssrepresent.jpg
I'm second from the far right. The one with the big tuba.
http://chaoticchimp.bravepages.com/.../ginyuforce.jpg
My friends and I got bored, and decided to imitate the Ginyu Force. Nevermind the time of day it appears to be, nor the location of the photo. If I told you, you'd probably see me in a different light from then on. I'm on the far right in this one. Moving on...
http://chaoticchimp.bravepages.com/...s/openhouse.jpg
Me looking my semi-spiffy best. I'm on the far left. This was at our school's open house. Yes, we wear ties. No, not every day.
Open the links in a new window or copy+paste address to toolbar. Otherwise, well, I dunno.

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wouldn't call it disgusting unless they had sex.

Well if you think that my sis and her boyfriends pairing is pretty disgusting just look at my parents, My father was around 22 when he meet my mother (16) so basicly if anybody was to discuss my sisters taste in boyfriends in front of them they'd say that they did the same thing and they find nothing disgusting about it. Now the only thing I could find disgusting about dating somebody at least 5 years younger than yourself is having sex with that person, now that's disgusting. :shyguy: :beezo:

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Shoot

Post your pic! Come on, there's no harm in it unless you post a fake pic from uglypeople.com. :p

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Originally posted by King Genius XIII
I'd like to scare you guys with my presence. Any volunteers to host my pic.?
I'll host it, unless your really ugly. I might die.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
*slap* Stop being so stupid and show a real pic if you have one!

All these people look so normal (compared to me). I look horrible. I am displeased. I probebly wont be able to put my pic up anytime soon, though. The scanner/digital camera situation still isn't letting up.

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Thanks Inferno, I don't have AIM, though, could I mail it to you? PM me with your e-mail address. The only pic I have on my computer is one where they have taken away my beautyful long hair:(. My mom forced me to cut it . But I'll try scanning a really cool picture of myself on a rollercoaster, with my hair blowing really coolwise in the wind. You guys'll love it.

Algasir

Smash Lord
Alright, I finally got a webcam so I can take pictures of me now! *cheers* So uhh...
Me
You won't get any pics of me outside of my mom's bedroom, cause that's where the computer is.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Algasir - (no offense but) that picture is horrible quality - it's all grainy... But yeah, you have a very round head. And a kind of mean stare.

Anyways once I find the battery recharger for my digital I'm going to take a few new pictures of me to put up. I'll try to sneak a picture of gideon's hand or something, maybe his back when he's turned away. Muahahahhaa. shhh don't tell him =p

(Of course I'd ask permission from him before putting it up). ^~

Algasir

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Bazooka Lucca
Algasir - (no offense but) that picture is horrible quality - it's all grainy... But yeah, you have a very round head. And a kind of mean stare.
I know. I can't seem to get better quality with the webcam I have. I may try again sometime...

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mmmmm... grainy

You need a better web cam man. Anywho... Zook! Show us Gid's hand! Show us Gid's hand! Show us Gid's hand! (don't worry I won't tell him... just take his picture when he's not looking or asleep that way he won't know until he finds his picture on smashboards.) Anywho a pic of me will come to you in about... oh... let's say... 2 months! :shyguy: :beezo:

Nerd

Smash Rookie
I recently got a digital camera. might as well test it.

I gotta lay off the laced pie.

too much crack that night? perhaps...

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
OH MY GOSH! Jedimasteryoda, you look EXACTLY like my cousin! FREAKY! I really mean it, EXACTLY!
Woah...
And algasir, your face reminds me in that pic of Jack Black, only a bit younger.
8p

Legolas

Smash Lord
Originally posted by JediMasterYoda98 Argh, yes, I know I'm young... but I'm not as young as Legolas... ^_~ [/B]
I'm 13, how old are you? Oh and btw, that pic is over a year old.

Kirbyman3000- That's a nice mean stare you got there.

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
^LOL, I was actually smiling a little in that pic, if I smile too much, then you can't see my eyes. I am Japanese.

spaz519

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Yavarice
Oh geez, that is a gross violation of the dating formula.

Your age divide by 2 plus 7, is the minimum age of someone you can date.

18 and 13? How the heck did that happen?
You think that's gross? I know of some 8th grader dating a 3rd grader! NASTY!

To unspam this...i almost have my picture right...I just have no host (CURSE YOU BOOMSPEED! CURSE YOOOOU!)

Top Bottom