• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

paperboy

Smash Ace
Well, you can always keep that stuff in a backpack. My sister's a diabetic (type 2, if anyone cares. she needs shots and all that stuff) and she keeps everything in one of those mini-bags. But I guess that wouldn't work for you...just trying to help. Sucks that you're allergic to peanuts. Meh, I'm allergic to pollen, if anyone cares.

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Naw, it's alright. I don't get out much anyways, so I don't really care about how I look. I mean, there are alternatives for carrying my crap, but the pouch is comfortable and useful so I wear it. Same goes for those cheap slip-on Wal-mart shoes :p

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoa! Like pwnage man. I wish my hair grew like that. Nice pic man.
Okay here's a normal picture of me:

(My hair is dyed black liek my soul!!!!11 *sob*)

paperboy

Smash Ace
Anybody who talks in 1337 in real life needs a brick in the face. Or a life. Or both.

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
LoL I wish I could witness someone pronouncing it "pawnage" just so I could make fun of them.

Me and Gid talk L337 all the time to each other. (Man that math test pwned us!) So are you saying the adminstrator needs a brick to the face? Gideon might ban you for that ;)

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Originally posted by paperboy
Anybody who talks in 1337 in real life needs a brick in the face. Or a life. Or both.
Technically, the life they just gained would then be abruptly ended by the brick to the face.

I pronounce it "poon-age"

Anyway. OMG CANIS!! Hehe, it is jolly delightful to see you, my man. Let me say that your hair is crazy. Crazy. But in the good way.

Yay Zook! You're an attractive lad... i wish you had your long hair again, though. I <3 Zook with long hair.

Although in the other topic, why does Tic look exactly how i pictured him? Dubyah tee eff?

MrSilver should grow his hair again, too. You with long hair is uber-sexay.

And a little bit like a Hobbit But anyways!

I like looking at pictures of people.

^____________________^

And so on.

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
lol, nice pics peoples. Canis, I always pictured you a white male, with an extreme over weight problem. Guess you proved your valor yet again...:p ( Nice hair too, reminds me of Jet Li )

Pownage thats the way it was suppose to be pronounced right? So I hear anyhow... I say it that way.

BL: I pictured you that way... in my delightful daily SWF fantasies.
:p

* Grips arm and falls down weak *

Smash_fan...You didn't bother clicking the link on the last page to look at my face. Ah okay.lol

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh, that picture isn't a very good representation of what my hair looked like when it was long. When it was wet it looked pretty good, and since I had been riding through rain for half an hour before that picture my hair was indeed wet. However, when it wasn't wet the result was very different. More like a cross between Einsteins hair and an old french wig. I once had a picture of my hair at it's worst, maybe I should see if I can find it again.

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Canis... did you go to Volcano High? (lame pop reference)

Zook rocks the double collar! I like how your bangs are curvishly crooked. ;)

Limey! <3

And even though he's not here...
Tic! :love:

I always pronounced it "pownage" too. We are so right. *high fives bee and canis and zook*

*throws lemons at limey... lovingly*

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bumble Bee Tuna
I always pronounced it pownage but it seems like a lot of people call it pawnage. We are losers.
I always pronounced it pownage as well. There are some geeks at my school who also say it the same way... Never heard of pawned until now. Except for King Genius XIII's sig, "MY SIG PAWNS ALL ELSE!" (Which is quite lame)

Limey, when I click on your link or paste it into my URL address box I get a picture of an MSN Buddy. Like the MSN icon :p

paperboy

Smash Ace
Yay for rants!

My friends always say pawned. It's so ****in annoying. Everytime one of them gets their test back, they always yell "PAWNAGE!!" then I pull a brick out of nowhere (anime style ;) and throw it at them. I guess pownage is ok, but if I go around sayin it, they'll start going "OMG j00r such a n00b", exactly like that. They will literally say O M G j00r such a n000b. And they don't stop there. They go nOOOb. With a long O sound. I need new friends. But other than that, it's all good. [/rant]

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
Alright, this one was snaped by a friend during a break in our student lounge (note the subterrainian environment) But I havn't been able to describe the expression I'm showing in a sufficiently witty way.

I think it's a combination of puzzled, shocked and amused. Or you tell me.

Also I think canis' hairdryer must have a current leak. Either that or he's been rubbing his head on the monitor too much.

EDIT: POWN-AGE

Matt

Banned via Administration
"It looks more like a puma..."

Being that I was nominated for "Most Improved Poster," I think that necessitates my posting a few pictures of myself so that my fans can find yet another reason to love me. ;)

Seriously though, I couldn't think of any really good reason to post my pics other than because "everyone else is doin' it!"

With that said, prepare yourself for the sexiness!

I took both of these about two weeks ago with the digital camera I got for X-mas. I've since gotten my hair cut (it doesn't look as sexy at a shorter length) and was ambushed recently by the acne warlords. That's why I'm posting older pics.

The only thing I hate more than acne is... I don't know, fish on fridays. If it were tuna, then I'd be singing a different tune. Heh... tuna... tune.

Okay, I'm shutting up now.

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but these pictures are sort of disenfranchising. I mean, I think of people by their avatars (or at least the people with a custom one, but there are some others).

I mean, Yav? You'll always be that Dragon, and Matt will always be the anime-lookin dude. Canis is a canine, Giygas is some swirly evil-lookin thing, and Crono is an ass.

That said, I might post a photo later, provided I can gank my parents' camera.

PS: Matt, what's the difference between a piano and a fish?

Matt

"...and Crono is an ***." ~Revolutions

:chuckle:

I don't know, Rev, what is the difference between a piano and a fish? ;)

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
All I know is they both have scales

*ba-dum ching*

Atleast I think they both do...

Revolutions, I also just picture people as their avatars. Except Mr. Neal. I picture him as him because he's not at all like Emma Watson's butt.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Don't worry, Rev you aren't alone. I too, associate people with their avatars. Although people change their avatars much (premium membership), I always associate people with their new avatars. It kind of spoils the fun of thinking what people look like when you actually see their faces. Meh, oh well..

Though I do agree that along with Emma Watson's ***, comes a new type of Crono (as the new one who constantly makes an *** out of certain noobs around here). Though I will always sort of remember you, Crono, as the person with the King K. Rool avatar ;).

Matt

I don't know any Joels so I'm not sure whether to take that insultingly.. -_-;

You, Roy, remind me of my friend Jim because he's a guitar-playin', style lackin' (;)), wise crackin'... guy. Speaking of Jim, he told me I was cute like half a dozen times today. He started saying this only after I asked my computer teacher if I could be his "lovely assistant" and not have to actually take a class. That didn't go over too well, as you can imagine.

Again, shutting my mouth.

...but not before saying, "Don't listen to Cerby! He's just delusional!" ;)

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll take a recent picture of myself since I think the last time I posted one was over a year ago. I'm going to wait until I get my hair cut later this week, though. Right now my hair is just plain nasty.

I pronounce it "poon-age"
Me too! I always thought I was the only one who said it that way.

what's the difference between a piano and a fish?
I believe the correct answer is that you can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish. (Get it? Tuna fish? Heh... heh... *walks away*)

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Arrow
I believe the correct answer is that you can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish. (Get it? Tuna fish? Heh... heh... *walks away*)
Ah, but wait, you CAN tuna fish! (Get it? You can it, as in, put it in a can? Bah.)

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Originally posted by Revolutions
Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but these pictures are sort of disenfranchising. I mean, I think of people by their avatars (or at least the people with a custom one, but there are some others).
Uh oh, what if my avatar IS a picture of me!?

Paradox! Brain malfunction! Aieeeee!

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Yes! Arrow rules!

Pooned!

Anyways, Cashed, i hosted the picture somewhere else, it should work now.

Matt is the sex.

Yav... you should have stolen that car. I couldn't picture you without it... so now, you look empty.

And Roy is the Best. Yay, lovely guitar you have there. 'Tis a bit of a pose you're putting on, but hey, everyone can pose if they want.

Think... this topic could be an internet perv's heaven...

*is hit by lemons... lovingly*

Canis lupus

Fab Dandy
BRoomer
Actually I pronounce it "poontang."

Remarks on my hair: Well ****, maybe I should gel my hair like all the AzN_ThugStaH_bBaLLeRz out there.

Roy: ...Overweight white male... :freak:

Yav: Caption -- "Yav enjoys strangling imaginary classmates"

Crono: WOOOO-TAWWWW~~!!!

Revolutions: Well uh... I used to do that too. Or I imagine the person's appearance by their tone/language. Initially I thought Yavarice was a white guy.

Matt: Are you, in anyway, related to Galadriel? ;)

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahah galadriel must be his MOM!

Canis... I wish I was asian. I would have cool hair right after it dried from getting a shower, or when I woke up. And on top of that I would be smart. Not to mention I might get benefits from affirmative action. Being white s0x0rz :(

Azns pwn j00.

*When L337 Geeks argue!*

Poonedge or Pone edge? Poonedge, dubya Tee eff mate? Pwnage is "Ownage" with a "P." So it should be pronounced pownage.

Caption: Did you drink my spring water? *evil glare*

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Not quite.

While looking at Arrow's first picture I saw Bee's post. Which made me laugh :D I'm sure my parents now think I'm crazy for laughing in the dark at 1:15am...

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Haha, the second pic seems like it would be a typical Arrow pic. But the first however looks more of a glare. To let his viewers know he is mad.:rolleyes: j/k.

Cool pics Arrow.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gilgy a go go baby!

Here's nice ol' me. I have 21 years, and will be 22 soon.

Notice that my hair's not shiny, that's all white hair there. I dunno why, but i have lots of white hair from a very early age. Now drool all over me and my similarity to hecubus.

Top Bottom