• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Azua is perty.

Crono is looking good. For the record, you look better with your hair trimmed, i think.

Matt, you're also looking very... elven... heh, good pics, i'm kidding.

d0rk, j00 are going to get banned, my friend.

MasterMewtwo... lmao, smile, for god's sake! You're scaring me.

I'll get pics up when i have my new haircut. Yayness!

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by d0rk
yeah w/e
GUESS WHO'S HOTTER THAN YOU!

Guess.

Pwned.

I'm conceited.

And I must wonder... why are you showing off your bicep? You have no bicep to show off. Abs, yes, but bicep? No.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

There's a picture of me. Look at me and my gorgeous muscles. Toast will you cyber with me now? ^_^????

;)

Okay, that's me. In the red coat.

I wish I had Hulk muscles. :( :p

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
hmmm? i was way off

wow, i totally pictured matt differently. not bad differently, just different. for some reason, i always pictured matt to look like hs avatar. I am bad at guessing. and McFox, you look cool.

EDIT: wow, i just saw azua, she's so **** cute! wow, i can't believe that there's such freakin hot people at SWF. God i wish she were a mod so i could vote her sexiest!

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
heh, cool pics people. Cept' for the ones I'd assume could be fake by this point. * cough d0rk cough *.

Anyhow, I was able to take this low quality picture with my webcam, a self portrait of my face. Or atleast half of it.

d0rk

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Crono
GUESS WHO'S HOTTER THAN YOU!
i dunno, you tell me :rolleyes:

And I must wonder... why are you showing off your bicep? You have no bicep to show off. Abs, yes, but bicep? No.
i was showing off my triceps you **** :rolleyes: :p

show me yours then...

d0rk, j00 are going to get banned, my friend.
that must be the gayest threat i ever heard :eek:

Matt

Banned via Administration
Originally posted by Liquid Entropy
lol, nice.

"love machine". Right. "Hot internet girlfriend". Right. Everything pretty much falls into place, now. Pardon me if i disregard your posts from here on out, as if I didn't anyhow. Emo *****.
*sobs* I got so emotional by reading your post that I can't stop crying! Oh gawd, I'm drowning! *blub, cough, death*

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Maybe its just me but, Azua's pictures make her look like an anime character. And we all know anime characters are cute;)

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Misto-Roboto
Maybe its just me but, Azua's pictures make her look like an anime character. And we all know anime characters are cute;)
No Arguement There ;)

EDIT: Looks like Matt is trying to get a shot at Azua with his Loving side pic :rolleyes:

A

Azua

Originally posted by MasterMewtwo

EDIT: Looks like Matt is trying to get a shot at Azua with his Loving side pic :rolleyes:
Hoi, there. Matt's taken, I think.

Speaking of that, I never got a chance to say Congrats, buddy.

Don't cry! He doesn't understand, that's all! :p

Lmao Crono. ^^

EDIT: Arrow, I made that shirt. Sry Sry.

EDIT2: Ice is falling outside. O_o

EDIT3: I have fury! *runs*

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
That image will forever be burned in my head. Crono, do me a favor and just gouge my eyes out now...

...looking as sexy as ever Matt...

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Originally posted by Azua

EDIT2: Ice is falling outside. O_o *runs*
Fanta-Shokata!

*more ice falls*

lmao Misto. Indeed.

EDIT - Of course, Corno. I need to get my hair cut first though. And access to my friend's digicam. Within the week, promise :bee:
Get a flock of *****es to phallus me while i'm playing with a kangaroo if i don't...

:D :D :D :D
[/MasterMewtwo]
Heh, just kidding, nothing wrong with overuse of the 'big grin' smiley.

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
That image will forever be burned in my head. Crono, do me a favor and just gouge my eyes out now...
I know, Misto! MasterMewtwo is using WINDOWS XP on his computer in the background! I think I'm going to be sick.

Linux or die.

-Kirby King

EDIT: Limey, I thought you were going to have a picture for us!?

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Yeah lol my looks with hair suck anyway. Soon I'll get my haircut, my hair just grows too fast and my digital camera takes dark pics. I have to somehow make them come lighter.

And Besides. If I'm scaring people I might smile next time.

EDIT: Yeah and I use XP since my big bro installed it at my comp.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Yeah lol my looks with hair suck anyway. Soon I'll get my haircut, my hair just grows too fast and my digital camera takes dark pics. I have to somehow make them come lighter.

And Besides. If I'm scaring people I might smile next time.
You could probably start by turning the lights in the room to the "ON" position...

And no, it's not your looks with your hair, it's just you... I should post that picture again and make everyone suffer....

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Like I said it's my digital Camera. the Lights on my room are on. I might just scan pics next time, and I wouldn't really get why people would suffer.

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
You could probably start by turning the lights in the room to the "ON" position...

And no, it's not your looks with your hair, it's just you... I should post that picture again and make everyone suffer....
Misto, don't even joke like that...

EDIT: whoa... i looked at MasterMewtwo's avatar and sig, then i looked at his pic, there is this amazing.... simularity! MasterMewtwo looks like Mewtwo! Freaky.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Alright, posting from t3h girlfriend's house. Got a few pictures. I look like I'm about 13 in the first one, but the others are alright. I only especially like the middle one, but that's probably because Cha's in it. <3

argh, pictures.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Are you 13? Heh heh...:******:

Man, web cams just don't really show it well. You're all blurry. No fun for Misto...=/

A

Azua

Mwoi? That's your girlfriend?

You guys look cute together :p

Gah, blurry webcam evilness.

Omg! You have glasses. I want glasses, ****it! I want your hair, too. I'm sick of having short hair -_-

You remind me a lot of my friend Steph. Except I haven't seen Steph in years 'cos she moved. :(

Matt

Looks like Matt is trying to get a shot at Azua with his Loving side pic :rolleyes:
Jebus, did you even read the captions?

Originally posted by Azua
Matt's taken, I think.
Oh, come on! You think I'm taken? Even Liquid Entropy took the time to read my huge topic in the Back Room and he hates my guts.

*sniff* You make me want to cry. (Only kidding, Azua. Thanks for the congrats! By the way, your style and look are very unique and, dare I say it, "cute.")

Originally posted by smash_fan
Matt, you're also looking very... elven... heh, good pics, i'm kidding.
You're now on my hate list along with Canis. :p

Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
...Cha's in it.
Was "Cha" that one person in the SWF chat I was in about three weeks ago? The two of you together had super 13 year old powers, if I remember correctly. It was like there were three Cronos there...

Misto Roboto said something like this
I want you.
If I had a dime for every time I heard that... ;)

A

Azua

Originally posted by Matt

Oh, come on! You think I'm taken? Even Liquid Entropy took the time to read my huge topic in the Back Room and he hates my guts.
Lmao, you knew what I meant when I said that! Thx BTW

d0rk, change your name to ****. That may suit your personality better. :p

*sigh* The ice stopped falling outside. Booo.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Was "Cha" that one person in the SWF chat I was in about three weeks ago? The two of you together had super 13 year old powers, if I remember correctly. It was like there were three Cronos there...
As they say in the business, "stfu n00b."

Also, you have a silly head. Please go **** a goat through your nose. I love you and your left nostril to death! Goodnight, babydoll!

Liquid Entropy

BRoomer
BRoomer

In the interests of strict accuracy, I never said I never said I hate your guts. I don't hate anyone on smashboards. I have low opinions of some people, like I think jet is an idiot, but I don't hate anyone. I don't consistently read the vast majority of the boards posters to develop an opinion of them anyhow.

Rainy Day Toast

Stays Crunchy in Milk
BRoomer
Ugh! God****, you whiners. Fine, fine, I'll dig through all our **** and find the stupid digicam and take a decent quality picture. Eventually.

Hmph!

Matt

Originally posted by Liquid Entropy
In the interests of strict accuracy, I never said I never said I hate your guts. I don't hate anyone on smashboards. I have low opinions of some people, like I think jet is an idiot, but I don't hate anyone. I don't consistently read the vast majority of the boards posters to develop an opinion of them anyhow.
Oh, I know. I'm only joking! Last I knew, we were somewhere near reaching a mutual understanding of one another. That's good enough for me. As always, no hard feelings. Jerk. ;)

But RDT, on the other hand...

Originally posted by Rainy Day Toast
As they say in the business, "stfu n00b."
I suppose you and d0rk are in the same business, eh? Feel special, cuz you is.

Top Bottom