• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Nice peach fuzz KirbyMan3000, I'm not Japanese but when I smile my eyes pretty much shut, but then again, I look like my eyes are pretty much always closed...

I did not receive a digital camera for Xmas but I am going to get some pics of me and my friends developed soon (pics from school that I took) Maybe I'll even show you some of my friends, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get the pictures on the a computer disc so they can be on the computer.

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Just bumping this topic...

Hey Yoda, you look like someone I know too...freaky...

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
jeeze half of these pictures don't even work.
Fortunately my parents won't let me post my picture (Lucky you... your eyes would burn to a crisp from the horror of my ugly face)

and besides I don't have any good picture to put up.

*prays that more of the pictures in this topic will work*

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer
The bald eagle has landed.

Free from my school's dictatorship (at least for the summer), I shaved myself bald again. Ah, how it feels good.

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shaggy Corno

That picture is from a month ago, I think. I've since gotten a haircut. I'm not getting another haircut until the end of summer, though... possibly longer (I liked my hair long, so did girls).

Another picture on the same day:

I just better be a mod by the next Forum Awards. I'm a shoe-in for "Sexiest Mod.";)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer

Click for bigger :p
Teh most recent piccies of mua, taken sometime last month from a spark of inspiration after playing around with teh digital camera ^-^ I'll probably get some more decent pics up next time :p

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just better be a mod by the next Forum Awards. I'm a shoe-in for "Sexiest Mod."
No way. I'd go with MJS and his sexy, shiny head any day ;)

Well, now that people are putting up current pics again, I guess it's high time for me to do the same... especially since I haven't taken any pics of myself since I grew out my sideburns really long. I'm so dashing now ;)

INFESTD

Raging Pirate
BRoomer
Ahhh, reviving dead topics can be fun.

Heres a picture of me trying to get tounge from my grandparents dog. My cousin took the picture on his palm pilot, so the digital lag enables you not to see the tounge to tounge contact...

No, thats the sun.

I'll get one with my face visible when my hair grows back. Like two weeks at most.

Oh, I'll also post the picture of me chugging 8 oz. of Luke warm turkey gravy from thanksgiving. Fun fun fun.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
O_o

You are a very strange person. Lol...

Here is me -- yes, I know I'm hot *sizzle*

(click on the pic)

paperboy

Smash Ace
Yay for camera phones

Yeah, I know it's blurry. I don't have enough light in my room. I'll get a better picture tomorrow. BTW I'm single ;)

Edit: took out the other photo. It wasn't that great, plus it was a great big X of doom.

Edit Edit: I got a clear picture. I'm so awesome.

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer
Originally posted by Arrow
No way. I'd go with MJS and his sexy, shiny head any day ;)
Fact: chicks dig the bald head.
Really.

I may shave it again, now that I'll have two weeks of Christmas holidays to grow it back. Of course, it would freeze like a *****, but meh.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer

Click for full picture ^^;

Yup, this is my Deviant ID, but it's my most recent and best picture ^^; I am teh ugly. Ah well.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
You look almost as young as Magic Jesus. MJ looks like he's about in 6th grade to me.

And Jango, your first picture is my favorite kind of picture to take. Hand to the camera so it looks huge and then being able to still see the face in the corner of the picture.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer

Me me me.

Me too.

Blah, stupid hair... all non-looking what it normally looks like.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aw, Millie, you're so pretty ^^ I'm so envious ^^;

Deja, that looks awesome. I wanna be able to do that! ^^ More, more more!

Your hair has grown quite a bit since we last saw eh smash_fan? Looks good though ^^ Long hair is hard to always get lookin good in photos : P

Roy is the best, my ex was wearing the same shirt when I met him in minneasota ^^ You kinda remind me of him ^^; Funky guitar too, has your band written anymore music recently?

In a week I may be able to get some pics of me with whales and tiger cubs ^^ But I'll see how those come out : P

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Millie, you remind me of Laura Prepon as Dana from That 70's Show, even though your hair isn't as red. Nice though, but I do really think it is a GOOD similarity, as Dana is absolutely hot. I could still tell the difference, but you just look like her to me.

Roy, that's a pretty cool bass you've got there. You look sort of serious in that pic, but the guitar lightens it up. Pretty well taken.

Smash_fan, I didn't know expect you to look like...that (not in a bad way of course). It's actually pretty much unique than a lot of the other pics and how people look, I would say because of your eyes mostly. It's cool, and your sleek hair shows ;).

Um, I don't have any pics that are recent of myself that actually look good, and the only one saved on my computer right now is a picture of last year. I'll edit this or update with my picture sometime.

BTW, TM, we all basically would know what you look like. There's never a chance we won't see you in pictures, artwork, etc. ;).

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer

Dressing up for the Matrix Reloaded premier was so much fun. It looked good too, if I do say so myself. (No, that's not a real gun, this isn't freaking America you know...)

This is an old picture from when I was still growing my hair. I'd say it's from about 2 years ago. I've long since cut my hair, long hair was to much of a hasle.

I should get a recent picture of how I usually look, without the suit and everything.

RoY iS tHe BeSt

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ThunderMistress
Roy is the best, my ex was wearing the same shirt when I met him in minneasota ^^ You kinda remind me of him ^^; Funky guitar too, has your band written anymore music recently?

lol, He has MY shirt?!?! Bah... I guess its somewhat acceptable since you met him in Minnesota.

But too answer your question, no we haven't come up with anything. And there is a logical reason for that, see we've broken up. Lots of conflicts sprinted up here and there and it just didn't work after a while. So yeah, no new music in the last few months.

Getting back on topic, MrSilver, thats an awesome pic. I did dress up as Neo during that time. I'll have to find some pictures of it. I'll post them up once I do.

And Dukieman lol... I still remember you, old buddy. Ruining christmas pictures haha.

If I upload anymore, I'll post them.

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Hey Millie, this is just a heads-up:

Prepare for a lot of PMs from pre-pubescents asking you for naked pictures, if you haven't gotten a lot of them yet.

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Who told me Dukie was black? Because he's very obviously white.....very, very, painfully white.

MrSilver, you silly silly Dutch man. If we showed up on the streets in America with a real gun, the cops would have us on the ground, breaking our arms and brutally beating us with nightsticks faster than you can say, "Wait, I'm white!"

smash_fan, that was not how I pictured you, but it's not a bad picture at all. You look much more together and kick-*** than I thought.

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
Originally posted by JBird1203
Hey Millie, this is just a heads-up:

Prepare for a lot of PMs from pre-pubescents asking you for naked pictures, if you haven't gotten a lot of them yet.
I see you've had experience with people doing this? ;)

Blade Beast

Smash Journeyman

This picture isn't too recent...6 months old actually. But hey, I haven't been to this forum in years. And, yeah ****ing is a town in Austria.

INFESTD

Raging Pirate
BRoomer
She's right, we should be men about it and just ask her up front, in the topic, so she can post them for eveyone to see.

And without further ado, Give us naked pictures, please.

Blade master. Sweet Pic, You live there? Also, not to be a ****, but do yourself a favor and lose the fanny pac.

Top Bottom