• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Trunks

Smash Cadet
Re: My god! You're a complete jerk!

Originally posted by Phillip Chanter
That is no way to talk to somebody who has been here longer than you! I'm quite amazed at the fact that you spent 1 minute figuring out what to say to make yourself look stupid. I'll bet that you're not Prince Charming yourself when it comes to looks. Oh and thanks dukie for the comments on my long and flowwing locks. :shyguy: :beezo:
First of all, look at our register dates. Looks like your wrong there pal, just like everything else that comes outta your mouth. And i have 1 more question for you, novowles i was just messin with him he isnt that ugly i was just kidding around with him. Well now on to my question philip chanter...and this is serious..i am not kidding..are you a boy or a girl? plz give a serious repley, beacuse i cannot tell by that picture..

dejavu3k

Smash Lord
I know where you live....and you can't do anything
If you don't have something friggin good to say, then DON"T SAY IT!!! jeez, some people just think thats its funny to insult someone, and look at the reactions...and its not like you said you were joking before. I don't care if your registration date is earlier than all of us, your still posting like a n00b...

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
I sugest you look at other posts trunks!

Originally posted by Gerudo Knight
At least he has the balls to post a pic, A-hole.....
Right-o! It's so easy to type insults on websites, but it takes some real balls to insult somebody in their face Trunks! Oh and nice look Novowels your looking sharp!

Originally posted by Trunks
First of all, look at our register dates. Looks like your wrong there pal, just like everything else that comes outta your mouth. And i have 1 more question for you, novowles i was just messin with him he isnt that ugly i was just kidding around with him. Well now on to my question philip chanter...and this is serious..i am not kidding..are you a boy or a girl? plz give a serious repley, beacuse i cannot tell by that picture..
Look pal! If you got a problem with the way I looked 4 years ago say it to my face and not on a messege board you putz! And you want a serious reply? OK heres one that's really serious that wasn't posted by me!

Originally posted by dejavu3k
If you don't have something friggin good to say, then DON"T SAY IT!!! jeez, some people just think thats its funny to insult someone, and look at the reactions...and its not like you said you were joking before. I don't care if your registration date is earlier than all of us, your still posting like a n00b...
I suggest that you listen to people who have been around here longer than you, they tend to know things that you don't!

That is all I have to say to you, you are wasting my time Trunks and I am a very busy man! I suggest you either shape up or ship out because we don't like it when people are rude around here, and you are rude enough with the way you are acting around here! :shyguy: :beezo:

Note: I think dejavu3k said he'd post a pic if I posted one of me... I'm going to check just in case cause somebody owes me a pic!:bee:

2nd Note: AHA! I now know who owes me a picture of themselfs! Arrow!

Originally posted by Arrow
Come on Philly! Do it! If we all jumped off a bridge, wouldn't you jump too? Tell you what, if you post a pic of yourself I'll post a pic of myself as well.
Some of the words I had to rewrite in but He did say that! Where's that pic Arrow? (Mcfox, and Gideon should also show pics of themselfs... just because I comand them too!!)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yes, Trunks, you may have registered earlier but that means you just lurked around the forums. You didn't contribute till recently, and you seem to bad mouth the more respected people.

If you are trying to make a name for yourself by making fun of forum elders and people with higher post counts, then you will not enjoy your stay here.

Since most here see you as a newbie, why not just start a new and apologise to the other people.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Re: Re: My god! You're a complete jerk!

Originally posted by Trunks
1) First of all, register dates or not, he's been here PHYSICALLY longer than you. Sure, you could register a hundred years ago (if SWF was even around), and start posting yesterday. In that case, you've only been here for a day, even when someone who's registered 50 years later (this is the last of my hyperboles), has posted almost every day of his life.

2) Your attitude really vexes me :/ What the members look like is their own problems... If you have something bad to say, then don't say it (unless someone's cross-dressing... but that's a different scenario). Also, we don't tolerate members getting bad-mouthed unless they deserve it (and still we wouldn't be happy).

Keep in mind you've been warned... and if you continue to harass the members, you'll be banned.

Trunks

Smash Cadet
Dang people gotta chill. And when i was talking about the register date thing i did nto mean that i contributed more than him im just saying that i have bin here longer than himj. I might not have posted for a long time but i posted a bit in the begining. I will apologize for what i said me and my friend were just having a couple of luaghs we were never serious, sry if we hurt any 1's feelings. And i may post like a "n00b" but i havn't posted in a while. I am sorry phillip chanter but i was bieng serious about what i asked..and u never did answer my question, but any way lets start over, whats up smash boards posters?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
thank you

Well thank you Trunks for attempting to set things straight... but since I don't care to deal with it I'll simply ignore everything you said. :D
Er, anyway... Phill and novo, not much to say, other than thank you for not wussing out on us all and withholding your face.
Ooh, Halloween Simpsons on... and I want pictures of Arrow and Nine soon.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

Novowels

Fallen Angel
BRoomer
hahahaha

Thanks for sticking up for me, guys, but really-- It's obvious Trunks just jealous of my natural beauty....

Or maybe he was consumed with animalistic desire for me, but since he can't have me, his self-loathing drove him to anger!

Ewww! :D

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by McFox
Arrow posted pics already you fools ;).

It's on Page 7 of this topic, if you're wondering ;). I may get a pic of myself up soon...
WHAT!? He already showed one of himself?! He tricked me! revenge.... REVENGE!!! (j/k ha ha ha)

Anywho, Trunks you should know my gender, I'm a guy that had long hair a while back. Now how many girls do you know who are called Phill ;) :shyguy: :beezo:

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
This site doesn't allow you to use HTML (otherwise someone could do something nasty). Instead we use UBB code. There should be a button that says IMG when you're posting... that'll show you the code. In case you were wondering, it's (IMG)URL(/URL) where the parentheses are [ and ] instead.

And don't double-post. Edit instead.

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
No comments about my pic i posted two pages earlier?

EDIT:I just found out it's not working....it did work before.Can someone help me posting it at this forums?Btw when i post it at this forum it makes the pic VERY BIG, i want it to be smaller, but how?

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Flok: read the signature rules, your is at least twice as big as it should be.

pnkchic611: For crying out loud you were told exactly how to post a picture in another topic. From now on, EDIT your posts if you make a mistake. Don't post twice in a row. Consider yourself warned.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, allright, i know i've promised this several times, but today, without delay, i will post my beautiful face in this topic, but be warned: Your girlfriends might just leave you and you might want to change your sex after seeing me. LOL, j/k of course, i resemble bert from the muppets...

BTW you won't believe i am 20 yrs old...

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Signature rules sure change a lot around in here...

How is my sig now?(look above)And btw can someone help me with the problem i posted above?Thank you.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Not a sig chat

Please, do not discuss your signatures in here. Flok, that's still big.

Gilgy, uh....you kinda forgot to post it. Again. Fool.

-B

bunjiman008

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, Gilgamesh. That really makes my day so much better knowing that we have a cat as one of our members.:rolleyes:

I like to read serious posts, and when I see something like that, it just lowers my enthusiasm. I shouldn't be the one to make requests like that, though........

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like to read serious posts, and when I see something like that, it just lowers my enthusiasm. I shouldn't be the one to make requests like that, though........
You people didn't think i would leave you without my real mug, did you? well, ladies and gentlemen.. here i am:

Disturbing isn't it??? And yes i AM 20...

izdabombz

Smash Ace
I forgot i had this picture for a couple weeks now.

For some reason i cant take this pic out so you guys have to use the link. Anyway, i just got back form hardcore baseball pratice and i decide to take a pictue of me at my friends house with his cheap camara and terrirble lighting. I look much better than that. 16 years old i am, And for the ladies im single.

http://www.findapix.com/profile.asp?member=ac196

Dont know if it works.

EDIT: Anti-guy, do you still have mod-powers?

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow Gilg, that X sure makes you look younger.
Aahh, now i get it... it isn't showing? how weird, i can't find the problem.... bah just look by the url you lazy @ssholes :cool:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Gilgamesh, you ever seen Kids in the Hall? You look almost identical to Hecubus

izdabombz

Smash Ace
You dont really look that druged up, but you certainly do not look 20. But be diet and excersise, that stuff works wonders on age.

So.... no comments on my ugly @$$ pic?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Not as much in that picture, but a considerable likeness.
Ah, Kids in the Hall was a great show. Now I miss it greatly.
:(

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Okay guys, this topic is branching off just a bit too much. Stick to the basics of the topic, or I will be forced to close it.

No one likes a good topic to go spammy.

spaz519

BRoomer
BRoomer
QUICK, CHILDREN! LOOK AWAY! Don't be frightened, it's just good ole' Spaz, dressed as a hippy...and yes, that is naturally my hair. Really.

[edit]Nooo...that's not right...I'll put it up in a few hours...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Re: Be afraid...

Originally posted by Novowels

....be VERY afraid!! :bee:

(yeah, that's me.)
Eh, you kinda look like Ozzy Osbourne :demon:

Edit: But just a little, and no offense.

A

Azua

Ohh boy....bringing a topic back from the dead....yet another sin....I just bumped my other topic! I'm being sinful today! Forgive me! Eh...enough of the mindless rant now. I found another picture of me, this is like...right before I lost like 30 pounds and became around 10 shades whiter due to unknown sickness. Well....I have black circles under my eyes now, too...they weren't as bad back then...I look like a drowning victim now...hehe, I'm dead. yu-eh...well...yeah. here.evil smile time. I looks like I'm saying something like 'Well, it's time for me to die, but don't worry about me.' Sorry about the quality of the picture. It blows. Too blurry and bright.Oh, something else, too.

I have Hokuto's hair style!! o.o (Hokuto)----->

Someone slay me for bringing this topic back from the dead, now.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
hehe, nice pic Azua ^_^ You actually look really purdy ^.^ You look like you're having a photo shoot or somethin, special occasion? I like your hair...although it would never work on me ^_^'

As for reviving the topic, I welcome it! hehe, c'mon um...boys n' guys let's have some more pic's! ^.^

silverpup

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I'm not a guy...but here's two pics of me. Sue me and my sad little five dollar bill if you think I'm young, but I'm only in fifth grade.

This is a picture of me in fourth grade. I look slightly different now. In case you haven't noticed, I'm the one in purple ;)

This was at a bike drawing at the end of the school year. One of my older brothers won the bike, but he was gone, so me and my youngest brother had to come up...

(The boy next to me is Kirbo. He registered here before...)

As most of you might say, I look like I'm saying "WTF?!"

Now, this picture I post below is a little more recent. I was at a birthday party with my best friends. I moved, so she sent me this pic...I look like I do in the picture right now.

The one with dark hair is Amie, and the other one is Myranda. She's holding her Chibi Trunks figurine...she just had to get him in the pic! Dang, if you can't identify me, you're weird...I'm the one in red, of course.

(I'm holding a glowy-thingy.)

Novowels, that expression on your face was the same as mine when I saw that pic. ROTFL.

EDIT: (notices some crazy people here) If you were wondering about Amie and Myranda and what they're wearing, um...

They went crazy with DBZ stickers. That's all I'll say. :D

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
flurry.

You have some puffy hair their Azua, eh... I like straght hair better than any other hairstyle, but you still look cool! I'm thinking of showing a pic of myself from this year if possible... maybe, if I get one... :shyguy: :beezo:

Note: Hey silverpup... ya wanna go on a date with me heh heh heh *combs hair* (J/K ha ha, besides you live in australia and I'm in Utah so meeting each other would cost quite a few bucks) Oh you look quite purdy thar.

Top Bottom