• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
JBird, you look like my buddy Barry. I can totally see you in the chili pepper get up........Why ain't ya posting THOSE pics?

I FINNALY got a scanner, so once I dig up some recent pics of me (should take a while, since we stopped having pictures taken OF me), and get a host for them, I'll put 'em up.

And yes this thread is old.

Huddlebum

Smash Apprentice
this pic is hot off of the presses, taken like 5 mins ago, in my room, in front of my comp. Bonus points if you recognize random things in my room (BTW I am 14)

http://goo348.tripod.com

(Somebody, saysomething about my pic ;)

PS: Sorry if the pic file is slow, but to get any decent resolution it had to be like 640k.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
hehe....tiger!! ^.^ And uh...really deja, which kid are you? The older one?
N' MaD_bLaSt I'm sure you would lloove us to see your face but you don't need to post the links twice!
Well...since it was in May I posted my piccies...guess I might post some newer ones too....these are scanned btw
http://www.geocities.com/thundermis/mebeach2.jpg
I regret that I'm not as interesting to look at as Zelda or KK but...uuh...the beach is nice? lolz This was after my first surfin lesson during camp ^_^
http://www.geocities.com/thundermis/meroom2.jpg
Went on camp for 2 months....this was my bedroom...or bed at least
http://www.geocities.com/thundermis/melotemeald.jpg
LOTE (Language Other Than ENglish) meal day.....

Eh, since these are geocities hosted, you're gonna have to copy n' paste the address or open them and add a question mark at the end of the addy

Huddlebum

Smash Apprentice
Why don't we make a sticky topic with an index of all the members and the picture URL's and move all of those boomspeed.com pics to another server because 90% of them DON'T WORK anymore.

Personally, I like tripod hosting a lot. If u don't like the ads, look at your HTML source and remove the <BODY> tag, for more info look at my pic page's source :-)

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Thundermistress - Wow!

Huddlebum - You remind me of someone I knew.. dunno why though..

Dejavu - Lol, I didn't think you had the *tight* eyes.. like the japanese/chinese and all the *---ese* lol..

Mad_Blast - You're funny lookin. lol no offense

Hmm... I MIGHT post my pic, but really low quality.. i'm still somewhat freaked out about showing my pic.

nox_15

Smash Ace
^^^ well, im not sure what you meant, but you should post your pic. whats the worst could happen??? (hmm tight now i can think in a few things, lol)

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
(edited no to be just similies)

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mad_blast, you are spamming. Let's reply with quality here. Replying with all smiley faces is unacceptable. Just so you know.

Thanks.

Gerudo Knight

Blademaster
BRoomer
Go for it Phil, the only bad thing that could happen is that people may say you look funny, which IMO, isn't really that big a deal.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Phil, "you look funny" in advance. There, now do you feel more confident about posting your picture? You should, considering the other goofballs who posted theirs. ;)

Just kidding, you're all much more sexy than I ever imagined. :bee:

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Matt, shut yo mouf. I'm one of those goofballs. Wait, so are you.

Yeah, Phil, post your pictures, I'd like to see them. Matt posted his, you can't let him show you up.

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
Come on Philly! Do it! If we all jumped off a bridge, wouldn't you jump too? ;)

I'll make a deal with you: If you post your picture, I'll post another picture of yours truly :D Wait... that might be an incentive to not post your picture :p

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Um...ok...when i upload my pic on Facelink.com, it looks really dirty!Can someone give me a free uploader site or something?I have 2 pics here of me who want to be seen!;)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Well, I haven't gotten around to getting my own picture up yet, but here's some of you! Uh anyway...

Me and Crouching Shiek, Hidden Dragon created two banners from the pictures in this topic, hope you like them :D.

That's Zelda85, Thundermistress, Azua, KoopaKing
Matt, Metroid Killer, Amorasaki.

;)

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
:love: :love: :love:

The Females are awesome!

The "Sexy Studs" are just plain funny lookin. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

444th Post... freaky.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Originally posted by bunjiman008
Well, if Phil won't post his picture, then I will.

Here is my ugly mug

I wish I had a better picture of myself. I'm trying to not look happy as it was for a picture I was going to convert into something later. Go ahead and laugh all you want.
Dude, that picture was taken on my birthday. Good job.

Oh Mcfox, those banners are the best. Put it in your sig ;)

You might have room for 1 ;)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by inferno
Oh Mcfox, those banners are the best. Put it in your sig ;)

You might have room for 1 ;)
...It is in my sig.

Keep an eye out for CSHD's posts too for the Pimp's of SmashWorld Forums (in case his pic keeps messing up)

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Metroid Killer
Phill, when I can show a picture of myself looking like some cheesy nerd in a parachute(see Sexy Studs), then you can easily post a "normal" picture of yourself;)
Ok... as soon as I find the pic with me and my cat clyde I'll post it up. I do have a pic on the web somewhere but it's for school and I don't know where it is. I'll go look for it so I can show yous guys. :shyguy: :beezo:

Note: yaaa, yippee, I've got 1000 posts, can't you tell I'm excited? My fingers are briming with excitement as I type.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
rice fairy

wow, a sudden resurgance in the popularity of this topic. if i had pics to scan and upload i'd make an account at some hosting site just so you guys could make fun of me. but, i'm not one to jump up in front of cameras so you'll just have to bide your time. if you care, that is.

and i think i'll join the thundermistress fanclub, even if she's four years younger than me.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Re: rice fairy

Originally posted by CORY
and i think i'll join the thundermistress fanclub, even if she's four years younger than me.
Lol, same here, except she's 7 months older than me :o

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
!

Novo, you're 23?!?!?! shizzle mo nizzle! I mean, it makes sense, but for some reason I always thought you were my age.
Oh well, don't turn into a pedophile on us...

-B

Novowels

Fallen Angel
BRoomer
!!

Wha?! Can't a guy appreciate a very nice-looking young lady without being accused of being a pedophile? Sheesh!

Please don't call the police, I'd never survive in prison.

:D

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
waa....hazukashi!

You guys are making me embarrased ^_^'
hehe, too young, bit old, was I born in the month and year that I'm inaccesable ^_~?
But...um...otherwise thanx for the comments? ^_^

Top Bottom