• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

RossMan4Life

BRoomer
BRoomer
Finally!

Major Bump. I didn't get my two cents in then, so here they come.

Here I am playing D2 on my computer.

Here I am fixing my computer due to something stupid I did.

Here I am with my cousin, when I visited New Jersey a week ago.

Here I am at the target range, with a spiffy green hat.

Here I am with a much larger gun, at Scott AirForce base. (I think) *Note to the ladies* The gun represents a part of my body, figure out which!

This is me acting like an idiot. I do this often.

EDIT: Well, I suppose 0catch won't link images anymore, or something. To see the pics that were once here visit http://rossman4life.0catch.com and go to my pictures. I'm sure you can match the comments with the pictures.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Ross, you're just too sexy for your own good. I'm honored to have slept in the same bed as you. Your beauty has rubbed off on me in ways that I can't explain.

Oh and uhh.. *BUMP, GRIND!* How ya like that?

Word.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Oh, geez...

=/ I have just lost any respect I had for you, Ross.

nox_15

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Link_Puttin'
I personally don't have a pic but just ask shermanator, Matt, or GTitty85 how sexy I am Because they all have seen me naked.
Your frighten me.........

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
WOW They are undoubtably straight!

Originally posted by Link_Puttin'
I personally don't have a pic but just ask shermanator, Matt, or GTitty85 how sexy I am Because they all have seen me naked.
I wonder how they would react if they heard you say that... (Matt would love it ;)) My pic will be here if you can wait till september!

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I just came into this topic for the first time, and I have to say this to KoopaKing and Zelda85: You gals are lookin' good! These are funny

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
Wait a minute... Who is DOS and who is Matt? And who is the chica? I swear, the guy in the back looks crippled in that picture º_º

CORY

wut
BRoomer
lol

i heard about your meeting, matt.

i'm betting the bigger guy in the back is dos and the skinnier gawky looking guy up front is matt. the chica... have no clue at all...

Matt

Banned via Administration
Yeah, that's me in front. Delta's sister is in the middle.

Super Spy, aren't you that dude who lives near Rockford? Well, Sherminator, gtitty85, and I are going to Magic Waters next Monday (some Youth Group, 6 to 9 or some crap). You have one day to find out a way to get your *** over there.

Good luck. :cool:

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
I may just post a picture. I just gotta wait for all the dead skin to peel off my face:crazy: . I was sunburt. ;)

Algasir

Smash Lord
I may just post a picture. I just gotta wait for all the dead skin to peel off my face:crazy: . I was sunburt. ;)
That would be why we call you inferno. :D :D

I would post my ugly mug here, but i don't have a scanner or a website.

Legolas

Smash Lord
It's been a while since if've shown some pics of me, and I've changed some what.

The Return of Blondie! :p (Every one calls me blondie at my church)

My Brand New Watch! It cost me all the money I had. (Which isn't that much)

Sorry Ladie's, I'm taken. :) ;)

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Originally posted by Algasir
That would be why we call you inferno. :D :D

I would post my ugly mug here, but i don't have a scanner or a website.

Heh, I guess that does make me live up to my name.

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
Post a picture...haha........yea..right. No seriously, I would but I don't have any pictures of me, besides I'm so incredibly sexy that you would be blind if you looked at my picture. :D

Ok, Matt, you look pretty cool.
Bazooka Lucca, keep your hair on your head man.
Bee, You look pretty cool, kinda like I expected you to be

And oh yes, there is no 'Treget' anything you heard about this 'Treget' is a lie. There is no way to get into the back room. If you were planning on getting into it then you'd have a better chance at buttering butter than getting in the BackRoom.

And by the way, Although I haven't really met either of you, you both look good KK and Zelda. Field Hockey *purrs*

Ticadrius

Grammar Hammer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bushelz
And oh yes, there is no 'Treget.' anything you heard about this 'Treget' is a lie. There is no way to get into the back room. If you were planning on getting into it then you'd have a better chance at buttering butter than getting in the BackRoom.
Erm....don't look now, but Treget is a member and holds the proverbial keys to the Back Room. You gotta catch him on AIM to get the password.

And I finally got my school pic scanned! If anyone will host it, I will post it (Hey that rhymed! :D)

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Originally posted by MaD_bLaSt
If someone asks me to post my pic, i'll probably do it.:cool:
Don't be a little tease. This topic is for posting your pictures, not telling people to ask for them. Show us your picture and save us the trouble of having to go through the asking process.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Well, here's a MSPaint portrait of me, when I can upload the pic I'll show it to you, but here's me in a starfox suit. :p

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Ticadrius

Erm....don't look now, but Treget is a member and holds the proverbial keys to the Back Room. You gotta catch him on AIM to get the password.
I know Ticadrius, I'm, just messing since he never seems to be on. Anyways, if I can find a picture of me and scan it, then find someone to host then I'll post it.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
yesh, I got it uploaded!

Edit: THWANG I'ma sexy *****! Just kidding, it looks horrible.

Tapion

Smash Ace
Heh... I have a million pics of me, just none of them are good :( If anyone actually cares, I'll try to get a pic up.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
Oddly enough, I also have had people tell me I look angry quite often when I'm not. Maybe there's a connection between having a colored picture and having an angry countenance :p

Lansuu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Amo... Just how DID you get your picture in your avitar all green-ish? Did you mess with the hue/saturation of it in Photoshop or what? I have always wondered that :confused:

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Originally posted by Amorasaki
Oddly enough, I also have had people tell me I look angry quite often when I'm not. Maybe there's a connection between having a colored picture and having an angry countenance :p
Heh, I guess there is.

Top Bottom