• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

SuperSpy

Smash Champion
About to burn down X's house, because I wasn't inv
Wow, I thought she was like 16. but she's around 6 months older than me. heh. Don't call the police, Novowels either won't survive there, or he's not gonna like girls anymore. We're giving coments because we are freakish little hornballs. Well, at least I am. I'm almost out of money. Maybe I should start saving for a digital camera.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Yes, TBC is now in my sig. TBC, hurry up and find a more recent pic you look nothing like I pictured you in that pic cuz you told me you were buff :p

*the following is in CSHD's voice when he is hitting on a chick*

Hey ThunderMistress, I'm a year younger than you *tongue click and eye wink* I'm also experienced shall we say? ;)

*Thank you for reading this pointless post where CSHD was hitting on ThunderMistress*

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Mmmm.... Frealishly weird.

Anywho I've decided to show my face. Nothing special, I just found the pic they took when I got my braces off. They took two because the put a girl's name on the first. (a girl got her braces on, and the lady put her name before the pic had developed -_-)

Here's me - Comment on my ugliness ;)
|
|
|
V

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Well it's nice to see some people actually posting pictures. So I guess I'll pick up the role of commentator... or something.
bunji - Wow you look scary.
gamecubemario - Shut up thanks.
TBC - Oh... my... god. :eek: I never would have guessed you'd look like that. How many girls did you say you slept w- uh, never mind.
Fantasia - Well, yeah you're ugly (aren't we all... on the inside? well outside too but...). Er... well... at least you have straight teeth?
I might scan in another picture of yours truly... but all I have right now are some lame beach shots (yeah I go there too... v.v) and some ones from around the house where I look like a two year old who really needs a haircut. Hmm... I know I'm probably just tempting the fates, but one beach shot is ok... I'm just crouched really low... ah, whatever. I'm rambling.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
Originally posted by Kirby King
Fantasia - Well, yeah you're ugly (aren't we all... on the inside? well outside too but...). Er... well... at least you have straight teeth?
You took those words right out of my mouth Haha.
No, seriously, you did

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Well we're having such a good streak right now, I figured I'd post a second pic of myself. I'd rather have you click the link rather than stretch the screen/cost me bandwidth, so....
Click HERE if you don't need to sleep for the next 48-72 hours or just want to see my picture.
EDIT: I'm 13, no comments necessary. ;)

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Kirby Kong, you look weird. How old are you? You look about 9 maybe 10. Buts thats just me. Though I also looked screwed up.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, GCM, you do look bad... is that why you saw it fit to post it twice?
Oh and to lessen the off topic-ness of this post (new word) I'll think higher of those that post pictures than I will of anyone who doesn't. So in my mind you'll look either the way you do in the pictures you post, or you'll look however I decide to make your non existant picture look. Your choice. :p

Algasir

Smash Lord
gamecubemario- I would make a comment about how you look, but there is something keeping me from doing that (like a book)

I would love to post a pic here, but unfortuneatly I haven't a scanner to use for my own use.

SuperSpy

Smash Champion
About to burn down X's house, because I wasn't inv
GCM-What are you reading? Is that a Yankees shirt? how dare you. I mean, I didn't picture you to look like that.
Ki Ki- Was that really you? I didn't picture you to look like that. You'll just have to picture me however, because it doesn't look like I'll be gettin a digital camera anytime soon. I need to find a cheaper one.

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Ah, s***, I feel so f***ing small, I can send you a pic of myself later. (I'm 12 lol)

ÊÊÔäÈÎÔÊÞËÔåÔÎÔ2ÊäËËßßÎÖäËÍÎ2908í9Ó0Ô028314áÓíÈá (I don't know what this means, but...)

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
Must blind people!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

well whatever, he is my pic, it's small :p but whatever. I know most of you are interested in looking ;).

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG Crono got a new picture!!!

That's right boys and girls. I used para trooper's scanner to get my school picture up here.

But first, so you don't have to search through the endless pages of this topic, here is my old picture, myself with my dear dear female friend Emalee. This picture was taken back in March.

And here below is my school picture. This were taken on September 24, so it is pretty recent.

Lansuu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Eh, I only have 1 pic.

It was a picture for a school computer project, therefore i posed as a ****** (literally).

To think, I almost posted it.

Crono, you had me going there on AIM. I almost built up the balls to put my down-syndromized picture on SWF.

Teeheehee.

If anyone has a scanner, let me know. I'll mail you my picture (a normal one) and a couple of bucks if you scan it for me. That's all I ask.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Aw come on. Post it. It dosent really matter. I mean, who here really cares? And its not like were going to hunt you down and **** you. ;)

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Aw come on Lansuu! Who gives a ****. Well, many people might when you think about it...

In other news:

Pictures of me! A whole three, maa you are all rubbing your eyes in disbelief.

The first one, me eating some lubberly pizza:

The second one, my freaky Spider-man-esque smile (TM's idea!)

And finally, my mad jumping skills. Straight from the floor, yeah!

That'll be all.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Originally posted by inferno
Aw come on. Post it. It dosent really matter. I mean, who here really cares? And its not like were going to hunt you down and **** you. ;)
... Yes.... Sure I erm... We won't **** you... CSHD's evil laugh

I'm getting a digital camera for Christmas *throws arms in air* yay I guess. I might post my picture once I get it, but first I think I wanna see McFox;)

spaz519

BRoomer
BRoomer
Heh, I won't post my pic if you guys can come up with a ransom of $5-10...if not, then I'll come up wit a pic soon enough...Be forewarned, I am one UGLY mofo..yea...really...then again, looking at this topic, I'm not THAT horrible looking ;)

Plus I have an afro, so that makes up for a bunch there...all the hot chicks like to pet me :p (seriously)

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK I finally have a pic of me (at a younger age)

I look really peved in this pic. It must be because I have a mullet...

If you read my fic you'll know why I have this pic up here. Besides Clyde is ever so a part of Smashboards!

I hope that the ladies find me appeling somewhat, now who said that they'd post their pic after I put mine up?? :shyguy: :beezo:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It's Clyde the cat! :D ;) Cool!

Cool picture of you too :). Where'd you take that picture? The rocky clifface there is cool.

(Yes, I realized I used the word "cool" three times in this post, so sue me :p ;))

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
See Phil, no harm done. The pic is kinda blurry around your face though, and your eyes are red.... scary.

As for the cat, I hate cats..... I have like 20. Anyone want a cat?

Goten

Smash Apprentice
well, some of these pics are very.... how do I say it.... ah never mind :p I am gonna try and find my pic and post it, if I do find it ill post it. I think it might of got deleted, o well.

Crono

BRoomer
BRoomer
Re: Be afraid...

Originally posted by Novowels

....be VERY afraid!! :bee:

(yeah, that's me.)
Get a haircut, you hippy old man! Aha, just kidding. Well, maybe not. :p

It's like you're staring right into my mind...

(Well ain't that silly... the image's name is hippy.jpg)

I always look at everyone on this forum slightly differently once I see their pictures..

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Aaww...Clyde's so cute! =^.^= *cuddles* hehe, and you ain't too bad lookin Phil ^_~
*looksies at Novowels* Yeeee, scaarry!! hehe j/k, though you look worried or somethin ^_^' You remind me one of one of my friends, although he is somewhat younger ^_^'
Hhhmm...there are new piccies of me in my banner....I might consider stickin up just the photos, but it's not like you have enough pics of me already :p

Novowels

Fallen Angel
BRoomer
Crono, you sound like my dad. :p

I was having trouble figuring out the digital camera (it was beeping at me!) hence the worried expression. I was hoping I wouldn't have to take the darn thing back and exchange it for a new one!!

heh.

Peace, man.

:D

Trunks

Smash Cadet
Well novowels..all i have to say is wow..I am truley amazed at your radiant ugliness. I am horificly scared for life... I will have nightmares until the end of eternity...When I die and go to heaven(or ****) your face will haunt me. That is all, good bye!

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
My god! You're a complete jerk!

Originally posted by Trunks
Well novowels..all i have to say is wow..I am truley amazed at your radiant ugliness. I am horificly scared for life... I will have nightmares until the end of eternity...When I die and go to heaven(or ****) your face will haunt me. That is all, good bye!
That is no way to talk to somebody who has been here longer than you! I'm quite amazed at the fact that you spent 1 minute figuring out what to say to make yourself look stupid. I'll bet that you're not Prince Charming yourself when it comes to looks. Oh and thanks dukie for the comments on my long and flowwing locks. :shyguy: :beezo:

Gerudo Knight

Blademaster
BRoomer
Originally posted by Trunks

At least he has the balls to post a pic, A-hole.....

Top Bottom