• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I randomly really want that Brawl billboard poster thing in my room. It looks hawt :] <3

I'm on the right ;P

And to the left!

Lub my dress <3

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's called a fascinator xD Instead of wearing a full blown hat, which can be very expensive usually, to the races, lots of girls my age will wear these things instead. It's made out some tough rafia like stuff and feathers, with a little comb attached to it so it stays in my hair :]

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I see a fascinator. Fascinating. I wish I could go to the races this year and get wasted like all the youngin's do, but it's right in the middle of exams =[. Next year, next year......

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeaah, i'm feeling the pinch from the homework I could've done during the day yesterday ;P But ah well. Mum had gotten us free tickets into the members section, so who's one to turn them down? ;]

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Fun Fact: Anime Pictures are never cool to post when they have nothing to do with the topic. Even with generic words written on them. They still suck.
Fun Fact: Cocaine pictures are never cool to post unless your an actual addict then you need help.

Another Fun Fact: Cranky Kong hates you

Funnest Fact: Don't double post.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I was going to, just to annoy you, but naaaaaah, too easy. :p

Btw, egruntz, I hate you, you got to play Brawl :(.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
thax - she's taken ;P And besides that, I think australian numbers would be veeery expensive to call. :] <3

I got an adorable film camera with a fisheye lens a few days ago and got the film developed today. NONE of these photos have been adjusted :]

I am SO in love with this photo. : D

Okai I"m done for another 3 months ;P

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Zero, you don't NEED to crush our already-so-low-self-esteem. :(

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
New account because I don't have the password to the old one. But I mostly just post to let you know I'm ****ing your girlfriend.

I am ****ing your girlfriend.

You guys have been together for like 4 years now, right?

Las Proomer Reunionas.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Why do Meaties pictures always look weird? You need some light or something.

Geeze, can we get someone else to quote TMs pics?

egruntz, how old are you?

0rion

Smash Journeyman
thax - she's taken ;P And besides that, I think australian numbers would be veeery expensive to call. :] <3

I got an adorable film camera with a fisheye lens a few days ago and got the film developed today. NONE of these photos have been adjusted :]

I am SO in love with this photo. : D

Okai I"m done for another 3 months ;P
Good googa mugga!! This is the Chirst in female form!! Like....like the word drop dead gorgeous doesn't do u enough justice! A brotha is burnin up from this goddess bein so **** bangin! Madd props!

Sorry God, u know we be tight, but wow, she's so sexy.....

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
You're an idiot.

I just call it how I see it.

I don't really, I'm just pointing out that there can be problems with 'calling it how you see it'. Some people might find it a bit creepy for you to worship them as a goddess.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're an idiot.

I don't really, I'm just pointing out that there can be problems with 'calling it how you see it'. Some people might find it a bit creepy for you to worship them as a goddess.
ahaaaaahahahahhahahaha.....

meat, next picture you post of yourself must have a caption on it or I will put a caption on it for you.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Good googa mugga!! This is the Chirst in female form!! Like....like the word drop dead gorgeous doesn't do u enough justice! A brotha is burnin up from this goddess bein so **** bangin! Madd props!

Sorry God, u know we be tight, but wow, she's so sexy.....
I'm sorry to quote again, but this is a prime example of why it's bad to post you're picture on the internet.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
New account because I don't have the password to the old one. But I mostly just post to let you know I'm ****ing your girlfriend.

I am ****ing your girlfriend.

You guys have been together for like 4 years now, right?

Las Proomer Reunionas.
WTF? can't you reset your password by the "I forgot my password" function?

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
WTF? can't you reset your password by the "I forgot my password" function?
It's registered to an old email which I only had access to because I had the cookie (auto-login when I visited it). When my computer died, I lost access to it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
You are aware that we can change your password, right? Of course, we'd have to some how PROVE it's you.

0rion

Smash Journeyman
You're an idiot.

Who the crap are u homes to call a brotha an idiot huh?! U don't know me and what I'm about man! Sheesh! U make one freakin sweet comment bout a girl and I get ridicule from it. Man, people like u make a negro wanna throw up.

And if u have a problem with me "callin it how I see it" then that's ya own problem. Just, go on bout ya business, and I'll do the same ya dig?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Who the crap are u homes to call a brotha an idiot huh?! U don't know me and what I'm about man! Sheesh! U make one freakin sweet comment bout a girl and I get ridicule from it. Man, people like u make a negro wanna throw up.

And if u have a problem with me "callin it how I see it" then that's ya own problem. Just, go on bout ya business, and I'll do the same ya dig?
He was referring to the fact you were hitting on one of the few girls the Proom hasn't managed to scare away with their immaturity. Get over yourself; he was joking.

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos

If you still don't know why he called you an idiot, I'm getting a pretty clear picture over here...

Top Bottom