• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I won a couple paintings at the art auction at Otakon this years.

The first painting is of all of Miyazaki's characters from his films and the second painting is a play on of Vincent van Gogh's "Starry Night" using Eva-01 catching Sahaquiel from Evangelion: You Can (Not) Advance.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not direct linked so broken image.

Liki pls

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
Well glad to see a thread like this. Everyone isnt afraid to show their faces. Im not afraid either lol.

Last edited:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Doing my best Frank West. I need to locate a white blazer and some white pants for an alternate. I'm going to go as Frank for Halloween and it'd be nice to rock the costume that I use in UMvC3. I should probably make a paddlesaw too. Spoiler tags didn't work. Oh well, page stretchhhhhhh.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
try getting the image url (right click image, look for option similar to 'copy image url' or something like that....or even 'view image in new page/tab' and just grab the url)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

Thanks, Loki. So this is me swimming Breaststroke this past weekend. I dropped nearly two seconds off my time. I should reach my goals easily at our conference championships

Sleeves

Smash Rookie
A few shots of me from my wrestling training:

Performing a Death Valley Driver -

And here's one of me getting double superplexed from a stool -

And after all that a shot of me being confirmed for Smash 4:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
A few shots of me from my wrestling training:

Performing a Death Valley Driver -

And here's one of me getting double superplexed from a stool -
BAH GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF

Oh btw, Vince says he only pushes mastodons, you know what you need to do DAMMIT.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I dont typically venture out from my pikachu general discussion but im trying to be a better person and meet people so hai

Ill be posting around more since I have lotsa free time now, see ya around lol.

also we should really have a thread on people who stream games if we dont already

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
haiiii o3o

So for the people who are tired of me just posting pictures of myself... STUFF!

Yesterday, we went apartment hunting on my girlfriend's day off, and later went on a date that lasted the entire day/night.

Bussing around Tucson

After we secured our new apartment, we bussed downtown to visit the main Tucson library, and stomp around 4th avenue, the main socialite/liberal part of Arizona. The above picture is what I was wearing, fairly modest. Oversized tunic top, with a more fitted T underneath. Chain necklace, and something homemade her grandmother made for me. We went to Hydra, a Leather/Alternative clothing store. Think what Hot Topic used to be. LipService/Tripp/Poizen/Hell Bunny/etc, lolita, steam punk, and Leather. We stomped around, tried on thigh-high heeled boots, lolita heels and pumps, she tried on steampunk fashion, I tried on some miniskirts, and we came across what might have been the epitome of a god(dess)-send.

We came across a pretty attractive tunic-top, and the store owner and the GF were just FLOORED. It was like when the modest, unattractive girl gets cleaned up and put in a flattering dress and everyone is stunned-level reaction.

She insisted on taking pictures from here on.

I took off the home-made necklace, and unlatched part of the chain necklace/choker to make a make-shift collar+leash and posed like an obedient little Vixen~

I had the idea to bite the collar, and gaze up at Julie with the most "Come-hither" look I could muster. SEVERAL passer-by just kinda... stopped and watched as the girlfriend took increasingly provocative pictures of me in public D:

I'd post more, but I think the next like 50 pictures she took were just of my butt. I swear that woman is more of a perv than any man I've ever met.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
my chi-bro is growin up so fast ; w ;
lookin so mature
-pets face-

also where did you get the phone case in the before picture it is awesome o -- o

Hong

The Strongest
Normally I don't take pictures of myself, though my little one managed to find my camera and snap me while I was working.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Late Christmas present finally arrived!!!

...I am probably a little too excited. It also locks in the back.

Collars are so cute. ;_;

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I've never posted outside the SSB4 Boards, so I decided to branch out a bit!

This is me at the Jungle Cruise about 2 months ago! The Head Hunters were attacking my boat.... again.

Top Bottom