• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
TM just DOES STUFF. And, it's cool *** stuff. Nothing I do is worth posting (Or allowed to be posted) so I stay away until I find more cardboard cut outs to stand by.
It's okay just IM them all to me, I'll be Smashboards' proxy.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thats how i felt when i started posting
but then i posted

and then i befriended people :3

Post, have fun with it n_n make some friends!

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice

Well, that's me, first photo is about 1 month and a half old, the other one is like 3 weeks old, these are the most recent ones I have, in the other ones I look like I'm like 17 rofl.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

Colors are a little ehhh due to phone camera.....but this is 1/3rd of my psych final project.
Theyre illustrations depicting an idea in existentialism. Three ways that we as humans give life meaning: creating, experiencing, and overcoming suffering in our lives.

This one is creation x3

(still a work in progress btw)

[collapse=Detailed Shots]

Inked
Sketch
Koi Fish
How I inked the image without destroying the original sketch
(school labs were closed, so i couldnt use the light tables....2am nonsense[/collapse]

Painting is therapeutic

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nice ta see you DrkRoxas! Girlfriend in the second picture? You both look sweet : )

Chrono, that's amazing! I absolutely love the colours and the movement, need to get back into drawings!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
qt patooties

Ah, Venezuelan? One of my good buddies is from there. Is actually back there right now for medical reasons rofl

Thanks TM! <3
Ahhh do it! Come visit the Art Emporiummmm! We love seeing art (since we rarely post actual art due to life nowadays u__u)

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
Yah Chrono, I'm from Venezuela and I've seen many cases of people coming for medical stuff rofl, great drawing!!! I tried to learn to draw somewhere along the line, I even had a wacom tablet but never used it, I never practiced so I still suck <3
TM, she's more like my sister / best friend kinda thingy, still, thank you.
Also, by curiosity clicked the egg links you have there, what a nice page I discovered, thank you!!

Jane

Smash Hero

Well, that's me, first photo is about 1 month and a half old, the other one is like 3 weeks old, these are the most recent ones I have, in the other ones I look like I'm like 17 rofl.
good beard. also, i like your friend's face.

Three ways that we as humans give life meaning: creating, experiencing, and overcoming suffering in our lives.

i dont know how this has to do with the rest of the post, but, this little statement really struck a chord with me. gonna remember this one. also, awesome drawing! i'm more a music guy myself because i have zero confidence in my art skills, but maybe one day :3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Got a haircut, was probably the funnest haircut experience I've had.

Also this is what my hair looks like in natural light, and me trying not to laugh (always happens if someone's taking my photo)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The last I cut my hair that short I was 14.

It will never happen again.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Love the hair, teran. Mine's just an Afro, but someone told me that I'm gonna bring the 70s back.

I just don't ever wanna cut it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Love the hair, teran. Mine's just an Afro, but someone told me that I'm gonna bring the 70s back.

I just don't ever wanna cut it.
Thanks. :D
This needs to play in your car all day everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp-YPWnGmLg

Great cut Teran, also, what was so funny about the cut? Funny experiences are always welcome.
Thank you. :3
Weeell I I know two guys at the place I get my hair cut, the manager and another guy that's been working there from the beginning, so was much more chill and light hearted than when most people get their hair cut. Showed him a picture of something similar, and he thought it was pretty cool, and also made lots of wisecracks about how the dude just cut it himself how he wanted with zero technique. Making fun of his ditzy but hot client who was running 30 minutes late and probably wouldn't leave until the salon closed, giving me definitely the most unique cut I've ever had, the guy not cutting my hair constantly trying to persuade me to add red dye to my hair to make it look more crazy. Was just fun.

Moreso the atmosphere than anything in particular happening. Still was fun to see 3/4 of my hair get sheared off the way it did.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Decided to take a picture of all the Dunks SBs I own. Over the past year I've bought quite a few shoes but none of them give me the same feeling that Dunk SBs do.

Dark Oaks, Venoms, Vapor Mids, Matte Silver/Royal Blues, Obsidian Reds, Medusas, Futura 2s, Black and Whites, Unsupremes, Crimsons, Neon Jpack, Royal Blue Jpack, Jade Jpack, Strummers, and Chromeballs.

Jane

Smash Hero
nice. i'm thinking of starting a collection of air jordans, starting with the 1's and then proceeding in order from there. an expensive endeavor no doubt, so i'm still only considering it. i would love a pair of 1's though.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woah and my boyfriend thinks I have too many shoes! Hehe, it's not only girls at least c: Love how colourful they all are!

Teran, we've both got the 'hide-one-eye-with-hair' thing going on! Love a salong with a good vibe.

Got my hair freshly trimmed and shaved up so that it's super fresh for when I'm in the states next week!

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
Great pics from nocturnalist, love the effects in the last one and the ilumination in the B&W one.

That story happened almost the same way to me Teran, which is even more funny because here in Venezuela not a lot of people talk about craziness in looks, everyone's like "You're a man, short cut and get out" rofl, imba cut TM and btw, I can't get out of gpxplus thanks to you.

On a side note, After watching NeverKnows pictures I officially feel homeless, I have like 3 pairs of shoes.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yup TM! Shoes can be a girls and a boys best friend xD

^ lol I'm sorry xD to be honest though not all are that expensive. Some shoes that are worth 100+ I got through sniping on eBay for 50-60ish at like 1am on days when I needed to be at work at 5 am. I even got one pair for 40 which made my day! I've been collecting dunks for roughly a year and a half and are the only things I really spend my money on. I'm very thrifty and a penny saver in all other categories.

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
Didn't even think about the costs lol, just the quantity, here clothes are really expensive so I just buy clothes when I go to the states lol, and since it's been a time I only have like 3 pairs of shoes that work fine.
At least they match with all of my clothes :D

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
@TM: Hell yeah, it's such a good look. I resent those who say it isn't. Also that new colour is so good where do you get your dyes seriously.

@Nocturnalist: That last picture is flashy I love it. :D

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I need to save up some money to go clothes/shoe shopping. I've never bought clothes for myself before. (What I mean is... on a somewhat unlimited budget. If parents are paying, you get the cheap stuff e.e)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
@TM: Hell yeah, it's such a good look. I resent those who say it isn't. Also that new colour is so good where do you get your dyes seriously.

My hairdresser's just kind of amazing. She and a friend apparently mixed this together and had only tested it on like wig hair. Mine was the first human head of hair they ever tried it out on, so I'm totally just her guinea pig, which means I get lots of fun colour times!

Noctournalist, haven't seen you around, nice photos. Like the double exposure effect of the first pic c:

I'm travelling up to the US (in like TWO DAYS) with a pretty much empty bag. GONNA SHOP ME A STORM.

Got commissioned to shoot a couple of dishes at a restaurant earlier today. Shooting them that low gives the thighs a serious work out yo.

Jumper matching my hair was COMPLETELY unintentional. Didn't realise until someone commented on it haha :B

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
My hairdresser's just kind of amazing. She and a friend apparently mixed this together and had only tested it on like wig hair. Mine was the first human head of hair they ever tried it out on, so I'm totally just her guinea pig, which means I get lots of fun colour times!
Love it, good thing being a guinea pig paid off. Kinda tempted to put that red in my hair now, but might hold off on it, we'll see. Would definitely come out well in the summer though.

First thing that came to mind when I saw your picture, Teran. NOT A BAD THING, fyi.
Haha who is that dude? xD

He obviously used more hairspray than I did lol.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Love it, good thing being a guinea pig paid off. Kinda tempted to put that red in my hair now, but might hold off on it, we'll see. Would definitely come out well in the summer though.

Haha who is that dude? xD

He obviously used more hairspray than I did lol.
That is Sonny Moore.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium

enjoying a drink at my favorite coffee shop. got a new collar.

<3 My GF. She's amazing. <3

Thrift shopping with the girlfriend~

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
See you can pull off those headphones and look perfectly fine, it's like they were MADE for you, lol. I would look like a dork in them. >.>

Top Bottom