• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
LOL xD

Are you a picky eater? It's basically eating a regular breakfast that usually accompany each other on a plate. Just all at once. I am eating 2 waffles with an egg, spinach, onion, and tomato omelette with a side of turkey sausage.

Don't knock it till you try it. It tastes phenomenal. Reminds me of eating a McGriddle (back when I used to eat fast food/unhealthy.)
I'm VERY picky, lol.

McDonalds breakfast foods taste fake... especially the "eggs" O.o

Omg, Chrono those pics are GORGEOUS. What kind of camera do you have?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
That was an iphone? O.o Has a better camera than I thought...

I might actually be getting a iPhone in a couple weeks also, since TMobile is starting to carry them on April 12th.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Ooooooooooooooo
iPhones are expensive, but I personally love my phone. It's a nice trade off from cheap replacement phones that I dealt with for a few months after my last phone died suddenly

And yeah, 8 megapixel cam in my phone. its niiiice

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hair is growing back :3 In my work uni. Dairy Queen ftfw.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I LOVE DQ, but all the ones in my area suck, the food (besides ice cream) always tastes like it's been sitting there for 6 hours... but if you happen to come across a good one, it's amazing *-*

DQ Blizzards>Sonic Blasts by a HUGE margin, I love the new mint oreo one :O

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
We've always had mint oreo's ingrediants :3 Most of the time our Blizzard of the Month isn't even new. We see them all in advanced, and the only ones this year we don't carry year round will be: Snickerdoodle, Candy Cane, and next month's chocolate covered peaunutbutter pretzel. :p I know too much about DQ.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Pics on a 3DS. It's crappy quality, really.

Took continuous pics of this lil' critter until I found the best one. This was taken in kelly park, Apopka.

Took a pic of this today since I felt like it. My sister did a better job than this one, though.

I mostly spent the time sitting down and walking around. Wasn't even close to touching the water.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
There's a legit rainbow out in my backyard. It's actually a little bit of a double rainbow. I've seen rainbows before, but never as vivid or as complete as this one. Though you can't tell from the pics, it does make an actual complete arch.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vinyl, the camera isn't great, but it's not too bad either. Kinda cool and must be nice just for quick snaps when you got nothing else

Wow Claire, that rainbow is beautiful! Love ones that form a full arch, just gorgeouss!

Mizuki, you're looking pretty good, have you lost more weight? Your little denim dress is super cute.

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last Friday. I was coincidentally invited to a launch of a restaurant, where we got a nice photo together c:

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I've actually gained like 10 lbs. I'm 150 right now. I fluctuate between 147-153, but my measurments are consistent, and i stay in the same general area. sometimes i overeat/drink too much and get bloated, and sometimes I'm good and I start to make a little progress. I need to relearn my body, but it's hard. Having such a hard time finding a good level where I'm not eating out of stress, and can stay physically satisfied.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I struggled a lot with that whole balance thing/eating out of stress in my late teens/early twenties, but now that I'm hitting mid-twenties (yeek!) it's gotten quite a bit easier. Just need a bit of time and patience c:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
TM, how do you keep your hair healthy with all the colouring stuff you do with it? o.o

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, the camera isn't great, but it's not too bad either. Kinda cool and must be nice just for quick snaps when you got nothing else.
Well, yeah. The 3D effects on each of the photos I took also makes up for the quality. Anyways, nice photo. :D
And cool Octavia shirt, mizuki!

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
TM, how do you keep your hair healthy with all the colouring stuff you do with it? o.o
I make sure I use a treatment conditioner, my hairdresser gives me really good salon quality stuff and I've found it makes such a huge difference. Last year when I was colouring my hair a lot more I wasn't using it and my hair was awful and straw like. But now my hair is sooo much smoother. Loving it!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I need to acquire such a product. Making stuff for myself is too much effort. :(

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
For reference I was using Wella's SP Colour Save Mask, which is just amazing, dyed hair feels so soft with it. You got to leave it in for 5 mins after putting it in, but it's awesome

My hairdresser has given me Kevin Murphy's blonde angel shampoo and treatment to use as well now, which also works pretty well

The blonde specific stuff is weird, cause it's like dark purple, but really does the trick.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Beach bum Teran, hair everywhere!

Oh **** can't see properly let's try again!

Nope.

Shake shake, success!

**** not again.

Okay I'll settle for this.

Maybe I should just do a Karma slickback next time.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ahmmgggg, those luscious locks all gone!

Rocking the short hair though, it's kinda like my boyfriend's except yours is straight while his is curly. Haha

Jane

Smash Hero
yes :< i will miss them. i am loving my new look though. plus, short hair (styled/clipped right) is more universally attractive.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
All these short hair advocates. Your evil knows no bounds.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's not about the sexy though, it's about the glory. :(

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So I'm in Japan right now and my roommate suggested we do Geisha looks. I know this is kinda random (and I hope to god SWF mobile doesn't mess this up) but here's one of the pictures.

The outfit was so heavy...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Chiyo-chan don't touch my clothes, your hands stink of fish.

Top Bottom