• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
It was really cool, I had a great time. I've been exhausted all day today but it was worth it. There was a lot of good stuff there, Friday I saw The White Panda, Dr. Dog, Metric, The Shins, some of Black Sabbath, and the Black Keys, Saturday saw Chief Keef (lol), Delta Sprit, Neon Indian, Fun., The Weeknd, and Red Hot Chili Peppers, which was amazing. Then Sunday saw some of Devil Makes Three, then Macklemore, J. Cole, Of Monsters and Men (we were in like the 6th row it was awesome), Zeds Dead, and Justice, which we also had amazing spots for and was also great. All three days were amazing; Saturday stormed for about two hours in the middle so they made us leave, but they didn't cut any acts which was really cool and that was the best day in my opinion.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Omgggg
All of the jealous Solid

My sister saw the shins and said they are phenomenal live

Like....you have no idea at the jealously right now xD hahaha

Glad you had fun though! Sounds like a great time....literally!

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
^ that.
That so much.

Metric is just all kinds of amazing.
And justice
no words
; n ;

AND fun. AND THE BLACK KEYS

-fangirls-

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm jelly that he saw Metric and Justice :c
Both were great, we didn't have good spots for Metric but it was still really cool.

Omgggg
All of the jealous Solid

My sister saw the shins and said they are phenomenal live

Like....you have no idea at the jealously right now xD hahaha

Glad you had fun though! Sounds like a great time....literally!

:phone:
Shins were cool, not fantastic but it was a good concert. I really like their music so I was glad I got to see them. Yeah it was awesome! It was my first time and I'm quite glad I went.

The **** solid I was there Friday

SporT my KankeR
**** really? Who'd you see?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Hey guys! Excuse the bad hair day, but here is a picture of me and my treasured Dragon Tooth Ocarina from Songbird Ocarinas.
I love it! It's majestic. I still need to name it. Haha.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero

Excuse the blurry camera.

...Really happy with hair. I got it cut. Just had them clean it up, layer it, etc. been coloring it/blow dry/styling it.

I'm going to do a permanent dark red hair dye soon.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I would rather make out with that ocarina though, sorry it's not a slight on Toaster it's just the instrument is that sexy.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
if you decide with an unnatural red, look and see if SFX has hair dyes that could possibly produce the color you want rather than using a dye that has ammonia and whatnot in it. :3

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer

Heading out to a gorgeous dinner in Singapore's new botanical gardens. In love with these big light trees!

Another shot of the light trees with the Marina Bay Sands building in the background. So purdy! <3

M@v

Subarashii!
Down in Kentucky visiting the national corvette museum, and the corvette factory. Here I am in a new 2013 60th anniversary edition convertible:

M@v

Subarashii!
My dad and I actually entered a raffle to win one just like it. There will only be 1000 raffle tickets too :).

Still not amazing odds, but way better than say the lottery.

Dad and I made the road trip to kentucky in our corvette, whicn is 1996 collector edition.

Corvettes are my absolute favorite car; I get it from the old man :)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
My current Facebook picture.
[url]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/599913_431194693597291_813882294_n.jpg[/url][/collapse]

Me, my bro, and my cousins at the zoo. I'm the one in the fanny pack, and my bro's to the left of me.
[collapse][img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/s720x720/264797_426846984034563_106420641_n.jpg

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My dad and I actually entered a raffle to win one just like it. There will only be 1000 raffle tickets too :).

Still not amazing odds, but way better than say the lottery.

Dad and I made the road trip to kentucky in our corvette, whicn is 1996 collector edition.

Corvettes are my absolute favorite car; I get it from the old man :)
Those are actually pretty good odds...o_o Good luck to you man!

Corvettes just make you feel awesome. Good to have that bond with your old man in that sense.

@Seg: Cool pics and way to rock the fanny pack in the pic! xD

[collapse=Current FB pic for me]
[/collapse]

I'm on the right and my best friend's on the left.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oooh, shiny car is shiny....*_*

Attila, myself, my boyfriend, CAO and our friend Sam went and had a snowboarding/skiing day trip last week! n___n

Had the best snow too, was snowing all day! <3

Top Bottom