• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That's impossible Silent Rain.

Feraligatr isn't found in the wild in Pokémon games. :(

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
had a rather fun day today. me and a bunch of friends signed up to a 10km fun run at Tateyama, 2 hours south of where i currently live.

so many people, on a really thin stretch of road... and we were late so we started at the back... but this meant we got to see all the cool costumes!

frog girls :)

and omfg its the hello kitty ninja!

i kinda had no idea where the finish was. signage was horrible. so much energy burnt in a sprint finish to the line though!

why do photos always make it look like youre going slowly? i swear that was hella fast... anyway, we hunted down funny shots afterwards (evidently didnt run hard enough).

so tired but it was definately one of my top days here :)

황미영

Smash Champion

Loooool, I look high. xD And I don't like my hair too much. >;

Having a fun time in Downtown Disney.

I don't know why everyone had a black jacket. >w>

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
havnt posted anything here for a awhile and my photography thread is dead so ill post my shots here... >_>(hope you dont mind)

NEW ID of me

being creative is like making tacos

Equip:FujiFilm S7000 (DSLR)
Programs:CS4 Photoshop, Lightroom 2

im intrigued by Thundermistress shots,so i had to post here another time ^^ big ups her and others doing their Photo Hobby

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
if shmot was spelt correctly, i totally sig that. <3

@noc: that last picture is really cool. i wanna try writing a Japanese word with it ;)
if you really good a memorizing Certain kanji(Katakana and Hiragana) go for it bro.that would be neat.(i should get back to reading kanji book)

=D

Yeah, I love photos like that! So cool! xD
the real trick is to has a Pitch dark room(like in the shots i did,power was actually out in the house)and have the camera setting on a Self timer (if you doing it by yourself) also when taking the shot have the shutter open for...5,8,10 seconds.profit. while the shutter is capturing have a light or LED or etc and wave it around or spell something.pretty basic and simple.

thank you guys btw,i appreciate feedback

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Whoo boy it has been a looong time. I figured I might as well share my Halloween costume...hahah

MARIO CAUGHT IN THE ACT

Top Bottom