• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
eh, might as well, lol. x.x I hope this isn't too big. x.x

Faceboogers default picture:

Edit: nice picture tiger. xD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't know why, but that picture creeps me out. >___< I think it's the way the fur on their heads looks.

*shivers*

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
LadyBug:

I'll assume this is a schoolwork and I'm not completely off with my commentary:

The sidewalk ends directly to the road, no edge of cement..

I'd put a batten down window on the wall at the complete left, or whatever you want, just to put something on it.

I see that you put a chimney I think.
But if I use the logic that the place you put woods is at the basement, it's pretty near from the front door isn't it? :p

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword

I haven't had any other new photos really.. This is from Halloween. My brother wouldn't stop whining unless I was matching pumpkins with him so that's what I was, everyone laughed... -_- It was enormous. MY REAL COSTUME CAME IN THE MAIL ONE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN I WAS SO JSJFAKLFSAMAD! I was going as Enma Ai, (girl in my avatar) from Hell Girl. eh I also look bad in this photo but I don't give a crap anymore. -_- I had sprayed this black dye in my hair BAD IDEA every time you touch it, it gets all over, hard as a rock too. er.

What I was before the pumpkin change....

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I told you not to eat that stick of gum!

Your costume coming in late must've really sucked. There's always next year though.
I'm going to wear my costume that came in the mail to Anime festivals anyways, that was the main reason to get it but it would of been nice to wear it on Halloween too but whatever.

Top Bottom