• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's the Chick-fil-a cow! He was waving to the on coming traffic. So, naturally, I ran out to get a picture with him/her. It was a freaking HOT day too. I feel sorry for that person! But I love Chick-fil-a so much!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer

The funny part about this picture is because I was combo'ing my opponent, you can see the waveshine buttons being pressed with my left hand. I realised my girlfriend was about to take a picture and I took this position for a fraction of second and continued my combo XD.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Well, next time don't hesitate when I ask for a sandwich.

*waits to see if I get warned for this COMPLETELY JOKE POST*

srsly what happened lyth?
Because beating small children is fine but beating women is just wrong :p

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
It's the Chick-fil-a cow! He was waving to the on coming traffic. So, naturally, I ran out to get a picture with him/her. It was a freaking HOT day too. I feel sorry for that person! But I love Chick-fil-a so much!
Wait! Was it free Chik-fil-a day? If I missed it this year I'm going to be devastated.

Handorin

Smash Hero
No one can rival Tope's Beard.

It's sad he cut it off.

Then we auctioned it at TO5. Pics havn't been released because it's for our own safety.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
holy crap, it's the top digg with almost 4000 diggs. What is thisssssss. xD

The funniest is how the comments have random lyrics from Jizzed in my Pants which aren't usually used which are freakin' hilarious in this context.

Jane

Smash Hero
wut? does canada have a different digg? lol cuz for me its showing 4055 diggs and it's on page 5.

EDIT:: i don't know why but for some reason i thought you said 7000 diggs and something about the front page O_o lol.

and on another note, the comments on that picture are just NON STOP HILARIOUS. like seriously just when i think people can't think of anymore witty comments, more come.

my favorite: "I'm going to need a cleanup on aisle 3"

Dekuu, if you're asking what digg IS (i'm not sure you could just be saying "stfu about digg and post moar pictures") it is this - digg.com

and m2k is here - http://digg.com/comedy/O_O_Pic_2

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

nigga plz
I won't be compared to a "chin strap"

No one can rival Tope's Beard.

It's sad he cut it off.

Then we auctioned it at TO5. Pics havn't been released because it's for our own safety.
I've seen pictures of this legendary growth and while it borders on TOO MUCH (yes it can exist), it was still firmly in the camp of MAJESTIC and should be spoken of with reverence.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Ah that reminds me of when everyone was saying I look like zac efron!
I dont see any resemblance

Top Bottom