• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
XD lol day day. I just somehow knew that if you replied to that itd be a nazz picture XD:CHUCKLE:

But if Im in that picture I wanna be johny..... hes insane but come on he somehow resembles me in personality.....

day-day

Smash Ace
XD lol day day. I just somehow knew that if you replied to that itd be a nazz picture XD:CHUCKLE:

But if Im in that picture I wanna be johny..... hes insane but come on he somehow resembles me in personality.....
Ed had to do it :laugh:

haha but i wanna be johnny, cuz thats my real name! minus the H.
Why do you two want to be Johnny 2x4 AKA Melonhead? With Jane I understand without the "H" but never know though Plank might be real and Johnny might not be crazy.
EDIT: Lol Roach wants to be termite food as Eddy calls him, I still think Plank's real cause he drove a bus in the E,E 'n E movie.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Cog needs to keep growing his hair imo

Meno vaguely resembles Eor in the second pic..

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword

My hairs a little diffrent now, I have some blue in it and it alot more blonde and alot more black.
Eh these aren't very great pics but whatever.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Believe it, it's deffinitly true. x\ Eh I don't think looking older is such a good thing though...idk
I can modify my age based on what I wear, so it's pretty awesome. As long as I shave, I have a youngish look, though I have never been carded for alcohol, which means I must look at least 35. And, now I am depressed...

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Think of it as a power CK. How many people have the ability to essentially change their age at will?

But don't forget that with great power comes great responsibility.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Ed, edd and eddy sucks.
Ed, Edd, and Eddy is awesome.

But don't forget that with great power comes great responsibility.

McCloud and I know a little bit about great power.

"I always wondered what it felt like to fly," featuring Creepy Handorin in the back seat.

SuperTom and BatCloud on the Moon featuring AstroHando.

AstroTom is obviously way cooler than AstroHando.

Yes, that is Mars.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Believe it, it's deffinitly true. x\ Eh I don't think looking older is such a good thing though...idk
It's a good thing when you want liquor.

I hate most nearly every new generation cartoon but Ed, Edd, and Eddy is awesome.

Wait a minute, did I just call Ed, Edd and Eddy new gen? It came out in 2009. Oh my god; I'm ****ing old.

Then again Ed, Edd, and Eddy is new generation. Old generation was like everything Rugrats, Swat Katz, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Power Rangers. Okay, okay; I feel better now. </toonrant>

Tom looks important.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Dang Aqua, you're really pretty :]

I took these todayy haha
I love them :]

And me being crazy :}

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"

So ghost-like, love it, very picturesque.
Must've been a pain to get out of afterwards.

Aless is just supa cute~

Top Bottom