• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
We're going to find you and slap you with spatulas for this! He seems to be somewhere on the surface of the sun, get em boys!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Aaaaanyways, more cramped car camping pics!

3 hours of this. It was actually pretty comfortable with a big sleeping bag on your lap :3 Oh lol, also under us were like a million sleeping bags so we're like 5 inches above the seat. xD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That looks **** dangerous, not to mention uncomfortable...imagine if you guys had an accident. I guess everything there would serve as an airbag anyway.
I feel like a partypooper:urg:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
It must've gotten hot in there...
I know I would be hot with ****ing 1000 pounds of **** on, under and around me. Lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That looks **** dangerous, not to mention uncomfortable...imagine if you guys had an accident. I guess everything there would serve as an airbag anyway.
I feel like a partypooper:urg:
It's k, we were only going through mountains at 120km/h.

No big deal.

heh, it stayed pretty cool with the windows down and stuff actually.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I would have been so claustrophobic under those conditions...I usually have to be the one driving to keep my mind distracted from the fact that I'm stuck in a car for hours.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol 120 kicks to the head. You darn Americans, it's kilometers per hour! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shovel the driveway.

inb4 What the **** is a kilometer.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
What?

I thought Cogsmooch was being sarcastic so I replied in the same manner. Seriously Cog?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You people and your miles and feet. Upgrade already :mad:
lol 120 kicks to the head. You darn Americans, it's kilometers per hour! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shovel the driveway.

inb4 What the **** is a kilometer.
COULD A EUPOPEAN HAVE COME UP WITH THIS??!?

What?

I thought Cogsmooch was being sarcastic so I replied in the same manner. Seriously Cog?
>_>

Top Bottom