• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I dont look like zac efron :{
I dont have the hawt sexy body. I wish I did.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Pics from my gig last Sunday =D. They're not very high quality or good or anything but meh... it's proof I did it :p.

My face is kinda weird on this one, but whatever, I did the backing vocals in 'Use Somebody' by the Kings of Leon.

I like this one the most

But yeah, my friend has an awesome camera, but he just sucks with it. The rest of his pics were horrible! xD.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Zac Efron makes the world go round.

How long you been in a band Riciardos?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Thanks Chaco, it's a pretty standard shirt, but somehow awesome indeed :p.

And I've been in this band since last September. Too bad I have to leave because I'm going to be backpacking in Australia this August.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Those Americans haven't won our little contest yet! (yay for inside jokes)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Riciardos, what happened to you hooking me up with a pic of your drummer? I want to meet her...NAO!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I downloaded the Gee mini album

i'm too lazy and out of room on my comp for anything else

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh, well that's probably a good amount for now. You'll obviously have to download everything they have when you have the time. Just delete the lesser music off your computer if you run out of room.

Also, to kind of stay in the thread topic, at my grad everyone was given stars to write their goals on, and they were hung on the wall during the banquet. I found this one hilarious, even though I didn't know who it was.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Uhm yeah. Well, from about the four pages I saw, everyone looks nice, and in truth I sorta don't wanna post a picture, because I don't want things to go from. "Ohhh, you look so nice" to "Ew, what the hell is that?" Please, I know I'm ugly, if you like scream, throw up, or die or something, just lie and say it's a nice picture...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Uhm yeah. Well, from about the four pages I saw, everyone looks nice, and in truth I sorta don't wanna post a picture, because I don't want things to go from. "Ohhh, you look so nice" to "Ew, what the hell is that?" Please, I know I'm ugly, if you like scream, throw up, or die or something, just lie and say it's a nice picture...

nice picture...

:bee:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't worry man, everyone's good looking in their own special way. Most anyways. I know a person here who isn't very attractive so he attempts to style his hair like Zac Efron's in order to compensate. Not to mention any names, cause I wouldn't want to barge into that person's business.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Don't worry man, everyone's good looking in their own special way. Most anyways. I know a person here who isn't very attractive so he attempts to style his hair like Zac Efron's in order to compensate. Not to mention any names, cause I wouldn't want to barge into that person's business.
I dont use any hair products god dammit. Besides shampoo and conditioner of course.
Lmfaooo

Im not a poser >;[

Top Bottom