• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
The bear didn't last at all, the mauling I could deal with but he kept the freezer door open all the time which got very old very fast. I have a good feeling about this penguin thing though as you can tell from my super ******** facial expression.

Edit: It just occured to me that I am always in my pajamas in these pics.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Mini Mic I can't tell if you're a girl or a guy but I've been leaning towards girl over the years. Can you please shed some light on this mystery, thanks.

EDIT: Whoa, Oliver, lookin' good in my totally hetero opinion.

EDT 2: Aw who am I kidding I'm totally gay for you.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Mini Mic, you should definitely NOT get a hair cut.

You'd ruin those godly golden bangs!

You're like the Playgirl model, of which Adonis himself has a poster of, hanging on his wall.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Matt and airgemini are both correct: I'm an asian girl. My real name is Michelle Chan, nice to meet you.

Actually I've been mistaken for a girl at work by customers twice in the past 3 weeks. "thanks hone... oh sorry I thought you were a girl." True story :/

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Actually I've been mistaken for a girl at work by customers twice in the past 3 weeks. "thanks hone... oh sorry I thought you were a girl." True story :/
I know what you feel. It happened to me in mid April. I was walking to the bus station and this 5 yo. little girl that walked behind said to her dad: "Daaad, is that a girl or a boy??"

****. :mad:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
At least she was 5.

We've all thought Mini Mic was a guy for awhile now. What a surprise to find out he's actually a she.
What's most impressive is that I've met CAO, TM, Blazey and Mic_128 in person and yet I was still able to trick them.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That would be correct.

Hmm, since Mini is a female....I can't make jokes about her dragging me out of bed at 4:30. It's just not the same. :(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Sure you can, it won't make any less sense than it already does.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Although it doesn't make much sense I found it humorous the first time .Although it isn't now. I believe that was the last time we talked on AIM too.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We need more black dudes in this thread.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

this is a sample from the shoot i did yesterday. i guess the sun was shining on my face.
check out that lazy eye!

ps, i am a black dude

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
You know, you're the only person I don't match their real life face with their username because you're always freaking changing. =P

Looking good, anyway.

Edit: Actually, that's something I've always wanted to ask you. How much money do you think you've spent on all these different make-overs?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Azua, your hair colour reminds me of the highlights I had in my hair 2 years ago. Ah the memories.

In fact, I still have a bottle of the dye left, and some high conc peroxide. You're giving me ideas... maybe in June though =D

Top Bottom