• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lake Mary, Play-N-Trade, Melee only, July 19

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Best of one D:

I want to be able to CP Green Greens xD

Edit: Just realized this place is almost 4 hours away. Not gonna make this.

TANK64

Smash Lord
YoooOOOo
Moar People!!!!

Looks like I got off from work, so I'm going to this with Finch!!!

Are the rules the same as last time???

Like double elimination, but best of 1 matches???

:colorful:
It's not best of 1 this time lol:chuckle:

(Went over things with the owner today)
Double Elimination- Best of 3
Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals- Best of 5
Legit rules apply for stages, and counter picks

Finch

Smash Lord
That's really good. Looks like this will be a legit tournament this time. Hopefully all the Lake Mary randoms show up again.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll probably have just gone to sleep when you all are getting up to go to this.

I am terrible at going to bed on time.

Also, Andy you are awesome, just letting you know.
i think you are eh kewl guy

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Tank sorry I couldn't come man I have the worst hangover ever. I'm definitely cravin some ssb64 though so I'll hit you up soon so we can play.

Pi

Smash Hero
1. Qdvs
2. Zoro
3. TANK

wooooooo

Lol@free tourney entry coupons
I think Q got like 40$

Something like 15 people at this iirc

Was fun

Finch our match was fun lmao, I swear nana has a grudge against me

Who ever heard of 6:30 shiek v marth match..??

Q's pika aint got **** on zoro's falcon

sworddancer rainbowcruise is too good lol, might actually have to start playing that stage! idk what the hell to do on it

K, gonna pick fox as my 3rd

Samus
Sheik
Fox

Gonna get em all tourney viable!

I'm excited to play fox ^^

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
This was a small, but fun, tourny. Some shoutouts:

knihT even on my counterpick you still gave me a run for my money. That match was a real nail biter, the only reason I won was because I got some lucky up smashes in. Good **** at ****** me the third match. Hope to play you again some time.

Marin I'll get you next time!!! :laugh: I feel that I made you feel rushed to play me, and if I did I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to. I hope that the next time we play you can use a good controller so you can beat me even more lol.

Zoro we didn't play. :( Oh well we see each other like at every gigs so maybe then.

Good job qdvs, you were about 300x better than anyone else in the building. Way to ****.

Tank your a very funny guy and a great player, it was a joy to meet you. Also, we do need you to do our commentary for us! lol

Random Lake Mary people it was fun playing you guys. Hope to do so again some time.

And everyone else thanks for making this tournament worth the 30 minute trip to Lake Mary. :)

TANK64

Smash Lord
Anybody wanna gift card match? lol
Good Times, thanks to everyone who showed up.:)

Zoro- I not going to lie, I was pretty overwhelmed by your Link. You're combo proof, lol. Good ****.

Qdvs- Stop cheating (next tournament you're BANNED!)

Finch-Your Sheik is too fun, No ICs? Stop sandbagging!

SwordDancer- Good meeting you. Falcon Dittos were fun, keep practicing that Marth.

Frames- Good seeing you again, I wish I went to Genesis :urg: *Jealousy boils up inside*

Sheer- Hangover? I was still drunk! Should've came. I brought two fresh @$$ 64 controllers too, just for you.:(

KnihT/Zero- Lake Mary Randoms :chuckle:

Zoro

Smash Champion
i got ride ****ed by ZORO

let me explain

FIRST OF ALL
lake mary is closer to me than you are to me
it is OUT of my way to go get you BUT i wanted to because you are my homie

2nd of all
I called and asked you to ask fermin because i knew that i was not going to be reliable transportation for you today

in the morning i wasnt supposed to leave my house because i was going to be helping my dad with something in the house (building a home theatre)

around 12 though my sister finds out her car was broken into so we called the cops and they came over and halted our work

turns out the entire street got robbed there was like 5 houses that had their cars broken into or stolen including our front neighbors. Cops come and all the neighbors are talking ..So my parents tell me that i can leave if i want BUT i didnt intend to show up to the tournament because i was going to be mad late. I did however intend to go to marins, we got in an argument on the phone on my way so i said "i should just go to lake mary instead of going to your house if your gonna be this way (with box and action)" and she hung up on me, so when i got to her house she was mad and i said i dont want to go i didnt intend to go there at all today i just said that because i was mad but she said "no we are going" because she was angry at me. (and thats how girls make you feel bad i duno...)

she was mad and she like demanded to go to lake mary even though i told her i didnt intend to go. So it was a last minute decision because i had to please my girlfriend to compensate for making her angry (it was my fault i acted like a jerk to her so she had the right to be mad). If i turned around to pick you up juan we would have never made it because we got there at like 1:45 and I had to call to tell them to hold up for us.Your house is 30 mins away from marins in the OPPOSITE direction there was nothing i could do at that point for you so there was no point in me calling to tell you that and making you be like "wtf why didnt u pick me up on the way". So its not like i did it on purpose. I drive you all the time to tournaments and wherever you want , why would i want to do that to you on purpose? Please dont accuse me of lying because things just didnt go according to either of OUR plans. If my father had said nothing to me i would have taken you, action and marin, If my sisters car had not gotten broken into i wouldnt have gone to marins at all and then lake mary, its just the way things happen sometimes.

so sorry things turned out this way today
I just happen to live far from everything so driving is a pain, and everyone is spread out, marin is far as hell so im not going to be able to drive all orlando, to please everyone .
I dont enjoy being the driver, I only do it because i want to have fun ,be around friends and do something for them. My girlfriend of four years is my first priority though , not picking up my friend that just won money at genesis and gigs and will get guaranteed money at the next 50 tournaments.I will do that next time because I WANT to,not because i HAVE to. And like i said today was NOT intentional. It just happened ,I just want to make the point that as a friend I will do what i can to help you, but i have no obligation especially when i dont get anything back for it.(which i am not asking for) I feel like its kind of unfair that i have to go to everyone but no one picks me up, or comes to me (cept hiro i love you),but when i cant be a taxi im a bad person.

I would of pmed you but you kinda called me out on smashboards so i want to explain it to you publicly.

so sorry man that you didnt get to go

btw
shoutouts:
finch that chaingrab nonsense is scary dont do that to me!
frames is the man your pbnj impression is like perfect
kniht is it nite or nit ? why you sandbaggin me son? you're one of my favorite new smashers
but yeah i dont know a **** thing about this game, lol i just wing it
now queen he knows everything and he makes me feel like a super noob like the nubiest noob in existence. I cant do anything to him and him sandbagging is like still wrecking me lol.
tanks falco is pretty good thank you for the compliment,you riggin these brackets son?! lol jk
sworddancer we didnt play , hopefully next time.

Pi

Smash Hero

let me explain

*explanation*

btw
shoutouts:
finch that chaingrab nonsense is scary dont do that to me!
frames is the man your pbnj impression is like perfect
kniht is it nite or nit ? why you sandbaggin me son? you're one of my favorite new smashers
but yeah i dont know a **** thing about this game, lol i just wing it
now queen he knows everything and he makes me feel like a super noob like the nubiest noob in existence. I cant do anything to him and him sandbagging is like still wrecking me lol.
tanks falco is pretty good thank you for the compliment,you riggin these brackets son?! lol jk
sworddancer we didnt play , hopefully next time.

it's nit :p
& thanks :)
you seem like a really cool guy ^^, hope to smash with you again soon :p

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lol me and my mom were both in, and we both lost placed between 25000 and 30000 out of 50000 people

so it went pretty bad

but we both won sattelite entry into it with only a quarter, so it wasn't a waste.

i just won a few dollars tonight while andy and kevin watched the decent

Pi

Smash Hero
Lol me and my mom were both in, and we both lost placed between 25000 and 30000 out of 50000 people

so it went pretty bad

but we both won sattelite entry into it with only a quarter, so it wasn't a waste.

i just won a few dollars tonight while andy and kevin watched the decent
you should juss play poker to pay for gas/tourney entree, mine that is :)

Top Bottom