• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~KUNTASM -Spring BREAK???? Warren OH Brawl and melee

kafkametamorph

Smash Cadet
I'm there guys, as always, I'm phsyked to see all the people!!!!
if we need to do anything about another melee setup, I can, it's not great, but it works... I'll be there with =P and Godvoice

Glad to see more people, we'll hopefully be having more tourneys here more often, and btw, parking is unlimited just so everyone knows, we've got a whole deck behind the place, and it's free on weekends.

=P.

Smash Apprentice
Lolz im breakin out the new year with an increase in skill with ne luck now hopefully i finally get over ****ing up and getting nervous in my matches happy new years evey1 cant wait for this **** to go down

@Coheed- yo man what do u need me to bring or do u got the **** this time just let me know so i can help out where i can

4% APR

Smash Champion
my birdman, captain birdman, and marth will take some mm's if anyone is interested

Big_R

Smash Champion
YO wtf is this 10$ venue fee thats a bit much! the tournys are equally expensive and last time it was just a f'n apartment. lets bring it back down to the standard 5$ guys come on! no oos bonus is needed anyways its just a warm up thing.

keep it legit.

love, bigr

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah nobody from oos is coming anyway

a small tourney like this doesnt warrant a $10 venue fee

4% APR

Smash Champion
wait is it really ten for venue? when kitty hosted at this venue it was always 5

Watty

Smash Lord
ya i dont really see why tehre is a 10 dollar fee especially since the last fee was high

TheLake

Smash Master
Ewww 666...nice one soap

Venue 5 is redonkulous but i guess it sort of makes folks bring set ups and junk

cause it dooes lower the price

So no johns?

=P.

Smash Apprentice
im almost positive this is only a one day thing and the venue fee should be $5 because i usually host here and thats what it always is coheed asked if he could host here so either way talk to him at the tournament

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Yeah sorry guys its only $5 i just am never online anymore to change the thread from last time.

So Who wants $5 mm? Im down for any

Before i forget Kitty can you bring your Laptop i cant bring one. Thats all i hope cuz i probly wont be online to let you know if i need anything else lol.

Top Bottom