• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Is there any carpool heading back to the city? I most likely will need a ride back, and I'll give the desired pay before I get in the car.

he neeeded 150$ to buy insurance and title of rofas car, he didnt go to the smashfest last night where roller was going to give him the money so I doubt it
I was going to cover that in the first place... Trust me I know all of this stuff lol. There's more to it than just that :woman:

iRJi

Smash Champion
I need a partner for teams.

Someone good please xD. I don't feel like being the person to carry anyone to victory this weekend. >_>

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yo, can anyone put some sexy texture hacks on my SD card? I need some good stages n maybe a few characters.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Get Here On Time

I will be strict on starting times so aim to get here before 11 for doubles!!

If there's any chance you may be late please call my number 908-380-3506 and tell me who you're teaming with and I'll put you in the bracket and call your matches last which should give you some time. I will not be holding up the bracket for anyone though so if all the matches of winners are called except yours, your team WILL lose your first round winners set and will have to begin in losers when you get here.

Of course if all the losers round 1 matches are done and you're not here you will also lose your losers bracket set too. But only a fool would come that late :p

Keitaro

Use your normal tags

I'll be posting random "Just so you know" type of stuff throughout the night.

Enter as your normal tag.

If you enter as Shoopdawhoop57 when you're actually HelpR, don't be surprised if you're put to fight Anti round 1 lol! And no, I'm not going to randomly remember multiple players fake tag names and I won't be the only TO doing brackets so its best to put your normal tag please.

Edit: If I say okay to putting your fake tag, I am lying and I'm actually putting your real tag. Did this to Atomsk multiple times.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll be posting random "Just so you know" type of stuff throughout the night.

Enter as your normal tag.

If you enter as Shoopdawhoop57 when you're actually HelpR, don't be surprised if you're put to fight Anti round 1 lol! And no, I'm not going to randomly remember multiple players fake tag names and I won't be the only TO doing brackets so its best to put your normal tag please.

Edit: If I say okay to putting your fake tag, I am lying and I'm actually putting your real tag. Did this to Atomsk multiple times.
100% agreed with this rule, people aren't creative anyway so you're actually doing them a favor.

Keitaro

apparently adhd cant get there till 1.... sigh idk what to do
Hmm, thats a toughie. I'm not sure if he'd make it in time to still do the 1st round of doubles winners bracket but there's still a chance he could. At worse you guys will probably be in losers, which imo, I'd still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom