• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 4: One More Time! $1600 Guaranteed Payouts!! Gnes/Anti/ADHD/Fatal/Atomsk

Which Stagelist/Ban Rules should ve used?

• KTAR 4's Original Ruleset: 2 Bans per player with Japes and Norfair

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • National Ruleset: 1 Ban per player without Japes and Norfair

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I seeded a bracket once, only complaints i got were from D.A complaining about playing each other all the time...

Seeding by crews = ******** if you ask me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Seeding by people who actually play together a lot is fine. Just crews is bs though. Then skill perception, rankings, region, and other stuff has to be taken into account. It's not easy.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It can just be annoying because many TOs don't know each and every member of each crew so when they think they're done making the bracket and are about to call matches someone goes "That guy is in my crew and I'm playing him 2nd round??"

Then more people come up and go "hey, I played that guy in tourney like 6 times already in the last couple months" That example will only be catered to if the bracket change is simple but if not the bracket will stay the same.

Its extremely tough to seed by skill, then crews, then who you played at some tourney you went to last weekend.

The last part is just about null, but the skill seeding and crews seeding can be done, but people shouldn't be complaining about fighting a crew member 3rd round in winners.

boss8

Smash Hero
yo takeover go ahead and team with kingtoon....i cant make it..have fun everyone

=[

can i get a mario or weegee atleast place top 10 though? cause i woulda done it....

btw inui your ike and ganon are free

<3 inui

xD

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Damn I can't ride with HEERO then because I'd need a ride back.

I live in Belleville which is right next to Newark it's not far.
I'll talk to him and let you know what he says.
@Nakat: if Heero's friend can give you a ride to the tourney you can stay over my place Saturday night and ill drive you back on Sunday morning.
You should take that offer up Sagat, well if my friend picks you up.
I was thinking of asking if I could stay Saturday and just train it up back up home Sunday morning, but if you're gonna give Nakat a ride you can leave me around that are. Sure I can get home from there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yo takeover go ahead and team with kingtoon....i cant make it..have fun everyone

=[

can i get a mario or weegee atleast place top 10 though? cause i woulda done it....

<3 inui

xD
All Ganondorfs are free, lmao.

But my Ike is just bad now indeed. :(

iRJi

Smash Champion
You already know I am bringing a full setup Keitaro, so just keep that in mind lol.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion

=[

<3 inui

xD
I thought you were coming with bio?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm actually pretty impressed by the expected turnout. This tournament series has really grown.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Boss isn't coming anymore so I have a spot open in the carpool now.

:stupidfox:

Keitaro

@ Roller: Bringing the Wii would be great, there are usually more tvs than Wiis at my events. Which reminds me.....

PEOPLE BRING WIIS AND TVS!!!!

You'll get discounts on venue fee!! We need um!!

@ Bionic: would you be able to pick up Lee Martin from the DC airport since you have an extra spot? I can attempt to figure out what time he would fly in if he can still make it and see if its possible for you to get him without much hassle.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
@ Roller: Bringing the Wii would be great, there are usually more tvs than Wiis at my events. Which reminds me.....

PEOPLE BRING WIIS AND TVS!!!!

You'll get discounts on venue fee!! We need um!!

@ Bionic: would you be able to pick up Lee Martin from the DC airport since you have an extra spot? I can attempt to figure out what time he would fly in if he can still make it and see if its possible for you to get him without much hassle.
I messaged him like yesterday about the extra spot.
He didn't send me a response back though so don't know if Lee want's to go anymore.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Malceezy and NaPoopy, hit me up either through PM/VM/AIM so I can figure out this whole pick you guys up thing if you still want rides.

Also, Keitaro, I'll be bringing my laptop just in case another is needed for any reason whatsoever.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok, so if all goes according to plan, I can get Lain $150 for the title/insurance crap tonight at a smashfest we should both be at. I'd say about 80% chance we'll be there this weekend.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
DC...airports...in...DC...rush...hour...

M2K called about an hour ago on the Lee Martin ride stuff and I'm waiting on Lee to get back to me. I live 10 min from BWI and that's the easiest airport to fly to that I can pick him up from.

Keitaro

You got this Roller!

Btw were you guys planning on staying at your parents place in Scotch Plains or did ya'll need papa Keitaro housing?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
wait let me get this straight, no M2K, no Ally, only ADHD and Anti?

This should get this tournament WAY more hyped since now more people have a chance to place top 5

PS: me and Coney are taking teams

Keitaro

So its looking like everything is set. Only situation I have is a microphone. Trying to work that out now but if anyone has some type of handy loud speaker microphone they could let me use please let me know.

Roller

Smash Legend
You got this Roller!

Btw were you guys planning on staying at your parents place in Scotch Plains or did ya'll need papa Keitaro housing?
Your housing would be much appreciated, 'cause I don't feel like telling my parents I'm driving all the way back to NJ for smash like 2 weeks after they flew me out here after break. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom