• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jtails

Smash Lord
teams ****ers?

pm me.
lol either way ill just do singles and save money. oh and **** dat ***

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Jtails falcon ditto at ktar plz. there's like 3 falcons that i actually have to try against. you ally ksizzle. everyone else is pretty free so we gotta play.

M@v

Subarashii!
Inui doesn't know about those epic fox dittos between jtails and I that graced the apex projector xD

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea i played kai's fox in mm ditto. i was wrecking, but frigate gayed me :p

looks like I'm just gonna do singles/triples at this then. assuming i make it. cause my school didn't give me a meal plan so i gotta pay for my food outta pocket now.. such whacksauce is whack

<3 yes, and yeah falcon dittos!

ill mm anyone to a fox ditto in the world i didn't drop one ditto at apex sides kai haha :D

Jtails

Smash Lord
If only my mk ditto was that good. yeah Inui, just I wanna be sure about top 3 in dubz or close to it. since I'm a tad on the broke side.

I usually like to team with someone I've teamed with before like Blacka, Jash, Wes. or players that usually place top 3 in doubles. I mean its not like i could be picky though :p

Yes, I'm down for double friendlying people and if we do well, I'd be more than glad to team with you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ummm top three at this tournament is going to be ridiculously hard

Malcolm/Anti
ADHD/Ally
Atomsk/Nairo
Inui/Dabuz
Shadow/Zucco (?)
Snakeee/Vinnie (?)
ksizzle/Cable (?)

etc.

derp

GL

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
yeah we ***** ally's snake in team

then he went mk and we lost three in a row

if we didn't beat them, you downgrading your partner by that much won't beat them ~_~

still pretty good lol
Except I'll switch as soon as Snake disappears. Then our team turns into GnW Diddy (smirk) Or he'll stay jiggs and rock Ally's MK.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yes, you have to cry about it in order to get your name up there.

add some sad smilies or something.
Don't talk to me.

yea i played kai's fox in mm ditto. i was wrecking, but frigate gayed me :p

looks like I'm just gonna do singles/triples at this then. assuming i make it. cause my school didn't give me a meal plan so i gotta pay for my food outta pocket now.. such whacksauce is whack

<3 yes, and yeah falcon dittos!

ill mm anyone to a fox ditto in the world i didn't drop one ditto at apex sides kai haha :D
I'll fox/falcon ditto you :)

Jtails, team with Yes? I could see that working out well. Someone with your skill shouldn't just not enter teams.
I'm on the EE bus.

If only my mk ditto was that good. yeah Inui, just I wanna be sure about top 3 in dubz or close to it. since I'm a tad on the broke side.

I usually like to team with someone I've teamed with before like Blacka, Jash, Wes. or players that usually place top 3 in doubles. I mean its not like i could be picky though :p

Yes, I'm down for double friendlying people and if we do well, I'd be more than glad to team with you.
Sounds good dude :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Keitaro add me to the list :D. I'm bringing a car from Penn state, so expect 2-3 more players with me. I'll let you know for sure once I see which smashers want to come.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I need to figure out how to get here via public transportation and post it asap to help people get here.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
if we didn't beat them, you downgrading your partner by that much won't beat them ~_~
I wouldn't say its too much of a downgrade. Plus Jungle Japes is allowed so its all gud.

TBH I think we have a good shot vs ADHD+Ally

DDD+Jiggs destroys Snake LOL.
I've been dying to play ADHD in a tournament cuz the Jiggs vs Diddy Match is even or slightly in Diddy's Favor, and probably Jiggly's favor in doubles. And well, being a Diddy main myself it makes the mathcup all the more easier for me because I know how to use the bananas. Is the win garunteed, no, but were going to put up a good fight if were going to be sent to the losers bracket.

Keitaro

Public Transportation to KTAR 3

New York Penn Station: By Train Link

From New York Penn Station you can take the Northeast Corridor #7829 @ 9:14 to Newark Penn Station arriving at 9:32 to the take the transfer onto the Raritan Valley #5515 @ 9:38 to arrive at Bound Brook Train station (6 min drive from venue) at 10:19.

NJIT/Rutgers Newark Campus By Train Link

You must get to Newark Penn Station and take the Raritan Valley #5515 departing at 9:38 to arrive at the Bound Brook station for 10:19.

The Bound Brook Train Staion is a 6 minute drive from the venue. If you'll need a ride from it, please post in the thread so I can do my best to arrange a ride for you from the station to the venue (may need money to pay the driver btw)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
got 2 spots left in my carpool to ktar3

anyone gonna want housing on sat night at my place between ktar and dso?

Keitaro

I kind of need a ride to KTAR and home :(.
For a certain amount of payment :0 I may be able to come pick you, Jban, and Hanzou up from where you guys live friday night, have you guys sleep over and drive with me to the tourney (i live 5 mins from the tourney) and after the tourney drive you guys back home.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
For a certain amount of payment :0 I may be able to come pick you, Jban, and Hanzou up from where you guys live friday night, have you guys sleep over and drive with me to the tourney (i live 5 mins from the tourney) and after the tourney drive you guys back home.
yo can u pick me up on like saturday morning before the tourney or something? ill pay. i need a ride XD

Keitaro

I gotta be at the venue by 9 to start setting up so I don't think I can do morning drives unless I leave at 5/6 in the morning which would be hell for me since I need super sleep.

There are a couple of people coming here from north jersey like Doom, Nairo, Dapuffster and also people coming from New York like Vinnie, PD, Fire, etc so maybe one of them can pick you up along the way. Talk to um.

Top Bottom