• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 3: This Saturday!! NJ 9/25!!

3v3s or Low Tier FFAs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
^^^^^^^^pretty much, also, just do your metaknight things and let me follow you around like a lost puppy (or like pikmin follow olimar) the whole match

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Just cover him and know when to change from Defensive to Aggro.
^^^^^^^^pretty much, also, just do your metaknight things and let me follow you around like a lost puppy (or like pikmin follow olimar) the whole match
okay, I'll keep that stuff in mind

probably won't be banning FD for once lol

I'd object to banning Brinstar, though >_>;

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
. . . . Inui, if you're teaming with Dabuz, then you're banning Brinstar. You have MANSION AND RAINBOW CRUISE to go to.

Also, I think I might finally be ready to start entering events again. Large chance I'm coming to this.

Anti, you confirmed teaming with Malcolm?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Would everyone like to attend a DSO event in Philly the day before or day after this event? I'm submitting my venue requests now and wasn't sure which people wanted more.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Would everyone like to attend a DSO event in Philly the day before or day after this event? I'm submitting my venue requests now and wasn't sure which people wanted more.
Friday, but thats because I work both Saturday and Sunday and would rather not request 2 days off if possible.

Why is my name in the title? lol, it makes me feel, semi important.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Cause you are important to me Vex <3

@Chibo: I'm fine with either day but would rather Sunday.

Zucco

Smash Master
sunday seems like a better day for most people but I dont think ill be there.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Have it sunday. It wouldn't be fair to Keitaro if you had it friday and people were too smashed out to go to KTAR the next morning even though his was announced ahead of your's, cheebo.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i put the request in for sunday

a lot of ppl like friday night DSOs for practice and such for the tourney on the next day but idk why sunday feels better for this one

i did schedule one however for the friday before VC8 so ppl can use that dso for practice there.

gonna be mad cool

also im confirmed driving to this and am bringing rogue pit + vex + one or two others

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why do you schedule tournaments on the same week/weekends as other tournaments?
A lot of people (especially locals) like Friday night tourneys to practice for the tourney the next day.
Sunday tourneys have the opportunity for a full day time slot (compared to Friday night), don't conflict with Sat dates, and a lot of people like a double smash weekend as commented on before.
Events of mine on Fri/Sun have never detracted from Sat event attendance, and sometimes helps it. Everyone knows of the weekend the one on Sat will be the biggest.

Top Bottom